Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New server needs staff


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1

Jordan123431061

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

Hello I'm hosting a server
It needs a staff like admin mod and helper
Application
Name:
Age:
Experience:
Skype or email:
Timezone:
Skills 1out of 10:

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Biscuit0912
  • Location: Seventeen Hundred and One, Anno Domini
  • Minecraft: biscuit0912

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

Name: biscuit0912
Age: 19 or higher. :3
Experience: Loads
Skype: Check my profile
Timezone: Central
Skills out of 10: 11
Position: Administrator

Posted Image

Want my attention? QUOTE ME


#3

zane09
    zane09

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

name zrat11
age:11
postion: mod
skype: zane ratahi

#4

Jordan123431061

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

Ok I'll think we stil need 1 admin now and two mods and 2 helpers

#5

Jordan123431061

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

Bumb

#6

therenerify

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

Name: Rene Flores
Age:15
Experience:admin on friends server
Skype or email:[email protected]
Timezone:pacific standard
Skills 1out of 10:8
position: admin
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/867079-100-xray-mod/][img]http://i.imgur.com/k0UqM.png[/img][/url]

#7

Ellament
    Ellament

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

Application
Name: Ella
Age: 19
Experience: Lots, I am op/admin on two servers currently and have owned a semi-popular server with 30+ regulars
Skype or email: Email: [email protected]
Timezone: GMT + 0:00
Skills 1out of 10: Uhh, wha? I am good with redstone, plugins, building, and most of all, moderating people. I am a little rusty on the first three after taking a break for about a year.
EDIT: Redstone 6/10 Plugins 5/10 Building 8/10 Being an admin/mod 9/10
EDIT 2: (Forgot the position :P) Position: Admin
Thanks for reading, and I hope you consider as I would love to help out the server!

#8

Trizzo777

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

Posted Today, 03:22 PM
IGN: Trizzo777
Time zone: EST
Age: 16
How long can you play each week?: unlimited
How long have you had minecraft?: since alpha
have you been banned before?: Only to advertise for my servers
Position: head-Admin/Admin
Past experience I am Currently head-admin on a server but we are under construction:PenguinCraft.beastnode.net and Centauri Nova:63.143.53.130:47391
Why you should pick me: I've been playing since the beggining of alpha. I'm very mature, I have good leadership skills, I'm not too strict but I can be if needed. I am a very good builder and im good with redstone. I love watching servers grow even if that means im getting banned from servers for advertising for my server. I also Have a good 300$ software for editing videos and creating them, i am also currently working towards better ones! I'm okay with plugins


Thank you for taking the time to read my application,
Trizzo777

P.S. my skype is Purcey_

#9

Ellament
    Ellament

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:03 AM

View PostTrizzo777, on 17 July 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

Posted Today, 03:22 PM
IGN: Trizzo777
Time zone: EST
Age: 16
How long can you play each week?: unlimited
How long have you had minecraft?: since alpha
have you been banned before?: Only to advertise for my servers
Position: head-Admin/Admin
Past experience I am Currently head-admin on a server but we are under construction:PenguinCraft.beastnode.net and Centauri Nova:63.143.53.130:47391
Why you should pick me: I've been playing since the beggining of alpha. I'm very mature, I have good leadership skills, I'm not too strict but I can be if needed. I am a very good builder and im good with redstone. I love watching servers grow even if that means im getting banned from servers for advertising for my server. I also Have a good 300$ software for editing videos and creating them, i am also currently working towards better ones! I'm okay with plugins


Thank you for taking the time to read my application,
Trizzo777

P.S. my skype is Purcey_

Copypasta much? Clearly shows you are not dedicated to any single server. Also you said you got banned for advertising other servers? Not very trustworthy.

#10

Trizzo777

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

View PostEllament, on 17 July 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

Copypasta much? Clearly shows you are not dedicated to any single server. Also you said you got banned for advertising other servers? Not very trustworthy.
im looking for a server to be dedicated to. and I got banned once for advertising. but that server is no longer up.

#11

Ellament
    Ellament

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostTrizzo777, on 17 July 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

im looking for a server to be dedicated to. and I got banned once for advertising. but that server is no longer up.
You are clearly too lazy to write a unique application, and having owned a server I know I would never accept you after being banned for that.

#12

reded12
    reded12

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • Location: Delaware
  • Minecraft: reded12
  • Xbox:Iced Sloth

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:26 AM

Application
IGN: Reded12
Age:13
Experience: I owned my own server for about 9 months it started almost a year ago but just recently I stopped it because i had no donators. I've been admin on two servers one called MuffinCraft and the other called PheonixCraft. I've been moderator on quite a few servers and I know how and when to use /kick /ban /tempban /ipban /mute and most WE commands.
Skype or email: Email [email protected]
Timezone:EST -5:00
Skills 1 out of 10: 8
Position: Moderator or administrator

#13

Fyre_Pon3
  • Location: California

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

IGN: tuggles3

Age: 15

Position applying for: Head-Admin or Admin (don't mind being Admin)

Experience: I am Co-Owner on 1 server, Head-Admin on 1 server, and Mod on 2 servers, I am very experienced with the permissions and know how to add them if you use permissionsEX plugin. I am very dedicated on all the servers I am staff on unless I'm busy for a short time. I can manage plugins and can make sure everyone has the right permissions they need.

Skype or email: flutter-on98 (I mainly use IM in skype because I only talk to friends)

Timezone: PST

Skills 1out of 10: 8-10

#14

Kai0221
    Kai0221

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

IName: Kai

IGN: kai0221

Age: 15 and i will soon turn 16 in november

Why do you want to become admin: i'm reccently new to this server and it seems great, i want to become more involved in this server and i want to try to improve it a bit, by that i will keep of the cheaters and RB:ers. and i want to have a Great time

Experiance: i've hosted an server by my own for a long time, i've been admin on a couple of servers. i have been playing minecraft since the alpha, and i've been an admin on many other server (other games). Ranks: Admin, moderator, developer, co-owner, and owner thats the ranks i've been on the most servers.

Mature 1-10: i would like to say 6-7.

Timezone: GMT + 1 hawaii time

i live in sweden.
Ranks wanted:

Admin
Mod
Developer
Manager
Member

Negative ranks:

Builder
Newbie
Developer (50%)
Contact: [email protected]

or

[email protected]

Youtube: leiqus - email: [email protected]


#15

DeJay6424
  • Location: Look Behind Yo......
  • Minecraft: DeJay6424

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

Name:DeJay6424
Age: 11
Experience: 1 Server: Jr.Mod another Server Admin.
Skype: None
email: [email protected]
Timezone: (UTC-10:00) Hawaii
Skills 1out of 10: 9
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1018&t=148811][IMG]

#16

Trizzo777

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostEllament, on 17 July 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

You are clearly too lazy to write a unique application, and having owned a server I know I would never accept you after being banned for that.
Well see I actually have another life aside from minecraft unlike you so yeah i try to save as much time as possible. and your obviously a bad people person which can make you a bad owner because you could have just said okay or denied but no you kept going on so bye i dont even want staff on here anymore

#17

Hardosbsb
  • Location: Germany
  • Minecraft: Hardos95

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

Pooping on a ca tides in
Sounds familiar doesn't it?

#18

Minecraftian1234

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Hello I am applying for an Admin positon on your server

Name: Butmonkey1234, Kyle
Age: 14
Experience: I have been Head-Admin once Admin once and moderator twice, I am good with people and love to help them out too. I know World Edit commands, Logblock, and basic one's too and would like to learn new one's as we go along.
Skype Or Email: Butmonkey1234 (Skype)
TimeZone: UTC-6:00 (Missouri, United States)
Skills 1 out of 10: 7

Thx for reading my application and I hope you take your time and I will be glad to be meeting you soon.

#19

Malmutecp

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

Application: Administrator

Name: Connor, IGN: malmutecp

Age:16

Experience: I have been Head-Admin on 4 other servers, Architect on 9 servers, and Mod 3 or 4 times.

Skype or email: [email protected]

Timezone: Central

Skills 1out of 10:  10