• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Bought Minecraft but can only play demo?

account bought still not premium only demo no email working days

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

AmyChanX
    AmyChanX

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Minecraft: FairyDustz

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

My bf bought minecraft for me and I haven't got an email about it yet, when I try to log in it still says im a guest and its only a demo. Im really worried that something went wrong D:
Does it take a while for it to come though or only on working days as It was bought on a  Saturday? However it is now Monday. Should I wait a bit longer or contact mojang? If yes what is their contact info D:
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

stupid3700
  • Minecraft: stupid3700

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

First, check with whatever payment method you used to see if you've been charged. If you used PayPal, check your PayPal account; if you purchased it via credit card, contact your credit card provider. If you've been charged, contact Mojang here: http://help.mojang.c...rtal/emails/new
If you've not been charged, your payment has failed to process and you'll have to purchase the game again -- note that you're not being double-charged if your first payment failed.
Helpful post? Give it a vote up Posted Image!
Live support:
#minecrafthelp
Stu

Gabe1282
    Gabe1282

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Minecraft: gabe1282

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

the same issue is happening to me. i bought minecraft in september of 2012 and have been playing since. I was even playing last night! but when i try to log on this morning i got errors. then when i went to mojang.com and checked my games list, nothing was there. i checked paypal and it sowed my purchase! but i can only play demo mode!! please help!

ASGaming
    ASGaming

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

View PostAmyChanX, on 15 July 2013 - 11:42 AM, said:

My bf bought minecraft for me and I haven't got an email about it yet, when I try to log in it still says im a guest and its only a demo. Im really worried that something went wrong D:
Does it take a while for it to come though or only on working days as It was bought on a  Saturday? However it is now Monday. Should I wait a bit longer or contact mojang? If yes what is their contact info D:
Just re log this happened to me too. I opened up my MC and went to Profile Editor (Its at the top of the MC starter thing, then there should be you rminecraft name and if it says not logged in then log out and log back in through minecraft not minecraft.net

Mini_Gusta

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

View PostGabe1282, on 20 August 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

the same issue is happening to me. i bought minecraft in september of 2012 and have been playing since. I was even playing last night! but when i try to log on this morning i got errors. then when i went to mojang.com and checked my games list, nothing was there. i checked paypal and it sowed my purchase! but i can only play demo mode!! please help!
This exact same thing is happening to me as well. My IP changed (i boguht MC months ago and play on a daily bais) so i logged in since it thought i was elsewhere. due to IP change. I logged on this morning and it said Play Demo User even though i've been playing the full version for months and up to a year. I went to my mojang account and it said i didn't have MC. My PayPal also shows i bought it...

SuperDarkMan12
  • Minecraft: SuperDarkMan12

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

At least I'm not the only having the same problem.

Ace_The_Wonderer

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

i have the same problem. i was playing minecraft yesterday but today it says ''play demo''. someone told me to log in with mojang account and it didnt even worked

__FateofDeath__
  • Minecraft: __FateofDeath__

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

NVM fixed it

TheNumbhead

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

I figured since this thread (which has appeared as the top forum result for this very issue) provides no satisfactory solution, I'll post my findings:

My friend fixed the problem by logging in with his username rather than with his email address, so he says. Try it to see if it works!

I suppose the general principle is to double-check your login info. Happy mining!

Aden04
    Aden04

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

Just bought Minecraft....
It makes me download the Minecraft launcher, then when I run it, and want to log in, it only lets me play Demo!!
WHY?
Who should I go to??
Im using the correct email address and pw.... still, ONLY DEMO!!!
Someone please help, I dont want to waste almost $30....

webrosc
    webrosc

Kitty Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 8080 posts
  • Minecraft: webrosc

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

View PostAden04, on 01 February 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Just bought Minecraft....
It makes me download the Minecraft launcher, then when I run it, and want to log in, it only lets me play Demo!!
WHY?
Who should I go to??
Im using the correct email address and pw.... still, ONLY DEMO!!!
Someone please help, I dont want to waste almost $30....

Read this https://help.mojang....-minecraft-demo and contact customer support (last paragraph on the page)
please next time make your own thread rather than reviveing a dead old thread

Majik_Alex
  • Minecraft: MajikAlex

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

i bought the game on august 2013 and i have proof. but one day i logged on and it said play demo. so i went to https://help.mojang....ay-minecraft-de and complained to mojang, becuase my games list was empty. it's like i didn't even bought minecraft. the thing says that it will reply in 2 days. i waited 4 days and nothing happened. i thing they stole about 20 dollars from me.
Posted Image

webrosc
    webrosc

Kitty Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 8080 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:05 PM

View PostMajik_Alex, on 10 February 2014 - 09:49 PM, said:

i bought the game on august 2013 and i have proof. but one day i logged on and it said play demo. so i went to https://help.mojang....ay-minecraft-de and complained to mojang, becuase my games list was empty. it's like i didn't even bought minecraft. the thing says that it will reply in 2 days. i waited 4 days and nothing happened. i thing they stole about 20 dollars from me.
https://help.mojang....ll-i-hear-back-

Update - February 9: We are experiencing a higher than normal volume of support cases due to the holidays, and are answering cases from January 22. We apologize for the delay. We've brought on additional support staff, and look forward to helping you soon.

They are busy and will reply to you as soon as they can

zeldathepenguin

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:04 AM

The same thing happened to me today. I tried EVERYTHING everyone wrote on the forum, and nothing worked. Will I just never play minecraft again? All my hard work on all my buildings...

webrosc
    webrosc

Kitty Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 8080 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

View Postzeldathepenguin, on 01 March 2014 - 04:04 AM, said:

The same thing happened to me today. I tried EVERYTHING everyone wrote on the forum, and nothing worked. Will I just never play minecraft again? All my hard work on all my buildings...
Did you do as i stated above and contact customer support?

View Postwebrosc, on 02 February 2014 - 12:04 AM, said:

Read this https://help.mojang....-minecraft-demo and contact customer support (last paragraph on the page)
please next time make your own thread rather than reviving a dead old thread

GackylGhasterr
  • Minecraft: GackylGhaster
  • Xbox:Mr. ShroomCo

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:38 PM

I am having a little bit of a different problem.

My friend has multiple alternative minecraft accounts. And he asked me if I would want one of them? And I was like sure! So he changed the email for the mojang account. And for like the first 2 weeks I was able to play on it fine, but then a month ago it just went to demo mode.

I did log in and log out of it multiple times due to me switching from users GackylGhaster to Cocks_

Can anyone please help? It is a premium accout.

TehKitti
    TehKitti

Sphynx

• Retired Staff
  • 1587 posts
  • Minecraft: TehKitti

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

Due to the number of thread jacks that are happening here I am going to lock the topic. Please do one of the already suggested things or if you still can't get it to work post a new topic about your issue by clicking here.

Locked.

Quote my post to receive a reply.

Global Rules | Servers Sectional Rules | Support Sectional Rules