• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Le0hart
    Le0hart

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

Me and my wife have been playing unmodded Minecraft together via local LAN play with 2 seperate computers. Recently we have been getting "black hole" areas in a mine under one of our main houses. Also, because of this or just related we seem to be getting bad rubberbanding and lag sometimes whenever we use a rail system we made in that cave, but not through the "black hole" area. The topper to this was when we went exploring together for more iron and materials, we ran into a cave area deep down that started giving us bad rubberbanding and lag issues. Previously, when we log out and shut down the game (she is the host of her world and I hit "Multi" into her world, after she enables LAN.) and boot it back up, the problem seems to go away for awhile. This time whenever trying to reconnect after she gets back on, my computer hangs at "Logging In..." while her game is already lagging and rubberbanding severely. A couple of times it just hung at "Logging In..." for me, but once I got a timed out error. But also once I got the "End of Stream" error after it hung on the "Logging In..." screen.

We both looked into the issue and tried to find a fix, but came up with not much in the way of things. We both checked our Java client and our both running 64 bit version that are up to date on our 64 bit machines

We are both running Windows 7, with similar systems. Mine is just a little less powerful than hers. But I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with our computer. Is there anyway to reset or fix the black hole? Or anyway at all that I will be able to log back into the world? Thanks in advance for all the help.

Also: I have tried to post this multiple times, but I keep getting an error. But whenever I leave out the "spoiler" for the DxDiag, it posts. So I will try to get the pastebin up here in a moment. Thanks in advance for any help.

Register or log in to remove.

kamehameha1
  • Minecraft: IcarusFTW

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:15 PM

Well.... End Of Stream Is Said For 1.6.1 And 1.6.2 All The Time On A Server Console When Its Pinged From Minecraft. Try To Restart Minecraft. If That Doesn't Work Move It To A Server. Just Don't Port Forward It So Only Users In Your Network (LAN) Can Go On.
Posted Image

Le0hart
    Le0hart

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

We have tried restarting multiple times, just haven't gotten anywhere past "Logging In..." and it hanging there. We will try to put it on a server, but since it is on our router, the last time we messed with a server, it gave us all sorts of trouble since we're both playing from the same network ID.

Le0hart
    Le0hart

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

After restarting, without LAN open and me in her world, her world is now bugged. Whenever she loads up, she is stuck in the cavern and no blocks drop materials if she tries to mine them. If she tries to go back up to the surface, she can't. The terrain isn't downloaded enough besides the cavern. A "black hole" area is surrounding that area, as if it won't show where we have dug out and been before. Nothing but void around her after a 20 block area. Is there anyway to fix this? Also, every time she closes out and restarts, she is put back in the same exact place at the bottom of the cavern, no matter which way she ventures to the edges (or into) the "void."

kamehameha1
  • Minecraft: IcarusFTW

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

Hmmmm Try Getting More RAM And A Better Graphics Card.
Posted Image