• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

MrMan253
    MrMan253

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:06 AM

GLSL Shaders is one of my favorite mods, but it is not for 1.6.2 yet, I am not asking for a shader pack, I am asking for the mod.  Can someone update this or find an updated versions please?

Register or log in to remove.

ExcludedBug
  • Minecraft: ExcludedBug
  • Xbox:ExcludedBug

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

I'm pretty sure they're working on it... be patient

View Postkaryonix, on 13 July 2013 - 04:40 AM, said:

Link for ShadersMod-mc1.5.2-ofud3-1.46.zip download in first post is now updated.

Here is my thought about next update.
Originally daxnitro's GLSL Shaders mod uses javassist library to edit base classes and save change to minecraft.jar at install time -- similar to MCPatcher HD.
ASM library can be used to edit base class as well, is readily available with FML, and provide more precise control, so I will use ASM.

Here is my plan for ShadersMod update for minecraft 1.6.x.
It will use ASM library to edit base classes at load time.
It will require FML which provide API for coremod.
It will not require OptiFine.
At first, it will require forge.
At first, it will be incompatible with OptiFine.

If I have a lot of free time, I may be able to improve compatibilty with different configurations.
- OptiFine compatibility
- Non-forge compatibility (but it will still require FML)

Posted Image

YG_Redstone

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

I can't wait for the update! Love this mod. But wont the Optifine incompatibility cause some lag? Just wondering.

YG_Redstone

BriceMcphailTV
  • Minecraft: GamingTB
  • Xbox:BloodHero

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

You Have To Wait Until Optifine Ultra D5 Comes Out For It To Work!

sycoinc
    sycoinc

Stone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 75 posts
  • Minecraft: sycoinc

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

"At first, it will require forge.
At first, it will be incompatible with OptiFine."

thats sad i dont like using forge :(

Desmond99

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

^ Are you sure.... Posted Image

http://www.minecraft...mac-compatable/

Works perfectly for me! :D
You should check it.

FlyingMonkey2
  • Minecraft: FlyingMonkey2

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:08 AM

I love shaders, I check everyday to see if its up again. The problem is, if you dont have a such great computer like me. I get around 200 FPS on this mac and I am not able to hold up the mod+the best shader packs. I wish they would give us good but not laggy shader packs.

Stuckman
    Stuckman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: Stuckman

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:44 AM

so anyone happen to know the link for when the shaders are coming out?
Ever Wonder why... Minecraft has wolves??? CAUSE ITS NECESSARY!

deanzynut

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

FlyingMonkey2 are you sure you get 200 FPS cuz last time i checked that was really good :P

RabidPigeon
  • Minecraft: RabidPigeon

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostFlyingMonkey2, on 18 July 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

I love shaders, I check everyday to see if its up again. The problem is, if you dont have a such great computer like me. I get around 200 FPS on this mac and I am not able to hold up the mod+the best shader packs. I wish they would give us good but not laggy shader packs.
Try SUES V7 Lite. I used that on my geforce GTX 650. Now I have a GTX 660 and I can run my favorite shader, Rudo Plays.
Subscribe to me here http://www.youtube.com/therabidpigeon. I play minecraft, Battlefield 3, and more.
-Your Friendly Neighborhood Pigeon

furyheroz

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

How the hell do we get shaders mod for 1.6.2 launcher????

Can someone make me a tutorial or add me on skype? andreas.eek100 I could give money for it... Or send me the "Version" folder of it to me on dropbox please :(

Kynis
    Kynis

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Minecraft: Kynasankari

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

View Postfuryheroz, on 21 July 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

How the hell do we get shaders mod for 1.6.2 launcher????

Can someone make me a tutorial or add me on skype? andreas.eek100 I could give money for it... Or send me the "Version" folder of it to me on dropbox please Posted Image

We can't know it yet.
My guess is that if it will be loaded by MCForge, it will just be dragged and dropped in to the /mods folder. If it is it's own library.... you will have to play with the lovely .json file for a while.

But I'm 100% sure, that there will be a tutorial on it, when the GLSL 1.6.X is released.

WAS
    WAS

Carpenter

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:39 AM

View PostYG_Redstone, on 15 July 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

I can't wait for the update! Love this mod. But wont the Optifine incompatibility cause some lag? Just wondering.

YG_Redstone

Optfine is inherently flawed and actually gives you worse frames per second. Use Fraps, it'll tell you your real FPS, not the inject FPS from Optifine Code (they add +10 to every FPS frame to fool you)

You see, minecraft has updated their rendered, so Optifine is injecting in before it, causing lag in the first place! Do not use Optifine! It hasn't be needed since 1.4.7 it's been a joke ever since. Not to mention ruins your lighting in-game.
Posted Image
24/7 Minecraft Survival on Bukkit 1.0.1 R1

epicHAMSTERZ

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:17 PM

Its not out yet. Im so exited for it too but just have to wait.....
BTW, dont download ones that say 1.6.2 they are fake!
.Posted Image   <--- Click!Posted Image

CrumandMimalmo

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

View PostWAS, on 25 July 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

Optfine is inherently flawed and actually gives you worse frames per second. Use Fraps, it'll tell you your real FPS, not the inject FPS from Optifine Code (they add +10 to every FPS frame to fool you)

You see, minecraft has updated their rendered, so Optifine is injecting in before it, causing lag in the first place! Do not use Optifine! It hasn't be needed since 1.4.7 it's been a joke ever since. Not to mention ruins your lighting in-game.

Umm actually no. As a YouTuber I have used fraps and many other FPS counting programs and optfiine does help. I use it mainly for fast trees and fancy clouds (Just my personal preference) as well as some other things like multi-core, no fog, and inbetween far and normal. It does help although not as much as it used to it still does even with no settings changed just the default it helps. It might also be that your PC does not fully use optifine. I have NEVER seen 10 fps difference between fraps and pressing f3. If you have some proof I would gladly look at it and then show you mine.

XCraft123b

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

Where is my Shaders for 1.6.2 ?! xD
I love shaders SEUS v10 RC7 Ultra ,i have 45-60 FPS with Faithful 32x32 on full details and render distance Normal +32 :-)

Techno9Million
  • Minecraft: EpicFail1218

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

View PostWAS, on 25 July 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

Biggest lie I've ever heard. My Optifine frames match up with my Fraps frames.
Posted Image

Jeol
    Jeol

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Minecraft: jeol32

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

It might work better for some and worse for others. I, personally, lose 20-30 fps when using Optifine in 1.6.2.

JumpScared
  • Minecraft: JumpScared

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:24 AM

View PostJeol, on 28 July 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

It might work better for some and worse for others. I, personally, lose 20-30 fps when using Optifine in 1.6.2.
idk wat ur talking about i have a 25% improvment in my frame rate Posted Image
Posted Image

HollowFace
  • Minecraft: HollowFace
  • Xbox:HollowFace

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

All shader mods are not currently being update,so you may have to wait few days.:(
Posted Image