Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Brand new server, looking for staff!

new server looking for staff

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

PatchworkSnake

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

We're not accepting any more applications, please don't apply anymore.
-Patch

Hello there. I have started a new server and was wandering if anyone would like to help out. There are a few positions open, here they are:

Moderator - No more slots available
Admin - No more slots available
Head Admin - No more slots available
Co Owner - No more slots available
Builder - Two slots available

Now, in order to apply for these positions, you must post this application:

IGN:
Why you should be picked?:
Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?:
Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?:

That is it, just do the above and I'll consider you for staff, thank you for reading!
-Patch
EDIT: Wow, so many replies! Will get to them... Also here is a list of people who have a rank:
_Rekt - Co-Owner
dragonguyfire - Builder
war1940 - Admin
TheRoyalHotdog - Head Admin
AtomicDeuce - Admin

NOTE: You will not be white-listed for a little while, I need to get the server a little more organized at the moment..
Posted Image

Did I help you? Or do you like what I posted? Then click that little green arrow next to my post, thanks!

Register or log in to remove.

_Rekt
    _Rekt

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Minecraft: _Rekt

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

IGN: _Rekt
]Why you should be picked?:
I know everyone applying says this, but I always help new players or even old ones who don't know how to do something.. People ask how to teleport and I answer a lot. I am a big help to the gontroller community. I never scam, I think I am very trustworthy. I know practically ALL essentials commands. g how to run a server makes me know how to be a Co Owner.  People often ask
I play all the time, help everyone and make the community more fun by clearing up the hackers.. You making me Co Owner would make me so so so so happy.
Just give me one chance at Co Owner. I promise that I will do everything you say and I will be really good. I have skype and I understand everything about what to do. Not EVERYTHING of course, but most of it. For an example, I would never ever ban people just because they're my enemy. I will do the upmost best of my ability to be a prestine and perfect Co Owner. I[/fo
nt]

Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: DiamCraft, for duping
} ']Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: AxelCraft, SurvQuake, and another server with no name.

PatchworkSnake

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

View Post_Rekt, on 13 July 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

IGN: _Rekt
]Why you should be picked?:
I know everyone applying says this, but I always help new players or even old ones who don't know how to do something.. People ask how to teleport and I answer a lot. I am a big help to the gontroller community. I never scam, I think I am very trustworthy. I know practically ALL essentials commands. g how to run a server makes me know how to be a Co Owner.  People often ask
I play all the time, help everyone and make the community more fun by clearing up the hackers.. You making me Co Owner would make me so so so so happy.
Just give me one chance at Co Owner. I promise that I will do everything you say and I will be really good. I have skype and I understand everything about what to do. Not EVERYTHING of course, but most of it. For an example, I would never ever ban people just because they're my enemy. I will do the upmost best of my ability to be a prestine and perfect Co Owner. I[/fo
nt]

Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: DiamCraft, for duping
} ']Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: AxelCraft, SurvQuake, and another server with no name.

You're hired! I'll add you to the white-list, and I will PM you the I.P!
Posted Image

Did I help you? Or do you like what I posted? Then click that little green arrow next to my post, thanks!

war1940
    war1940

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Minecraft: war1940

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']IGN: war1940[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Age: 15[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Position: Admin[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Why you should be picked?: i know how to use loads of plugins like pex, [/font][font="courier new, , courier, monospace}"]group manager, [/font]mob arena, factions towny, I am more of plugins side but I'm also good at looking after the server, i used to own a minecraft server so i got admin/owner experience
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: yes, i was banned [/font][font="courier new, , courier, monospace}"]accidental because they ip banned my brother's account which basicly banned me other then that, none for g[/font]riefing
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: i used to be mod on Assassincraft but i am no longer mod because the owner changed the list, other then that i used to own a server so i was an owner[/font]
I am a Sales Staff Member of https://www.minecraftserverdeals.com

iBowlerHat

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

IGN: BowlerHatt
Position: Builder
Why you should be picked?: I'm a very experienced builder and I have participated in many large builds before. I am also a member of the FyreUK server, which creates large-scale timelapse projects
Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: I've never been banned
Are  you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: Nope.

PatchworkSnake

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postwar1940, on 13 July 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']IGN: war1940[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Age: 15[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Position: Admin[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Why you should be picked?: i know how to use loads of plugins like pex, [/font][font="courier new, , courier, monospace}"]group manager, [/font]mob arena, factions towny, I am more of plugins side but I'm also good at looking after the server, i used to own a minecraft server so i got admin/owner experience
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: yes, i was banned [/font][font="courier new, , courier, monospace}"]accidental because they ip banned my brother's account which basicly banned me other then that, none for g[/font]riefing
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: i used to be mod on Assassincraft but i am no longer mod because the owner changed the list, other then that i used to own a server so i was an owner[/font]

Uh, I can't understand any of this.

View PostiBowlerHat, on 13 July 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]IGN: BowlerHatt
Why you should be picked?: I'm a very experienced builder and I have participated in many large builds before. I am also a member of the FyreUK server, which creates large-scale timelapse projects
Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: I've never been banned
Are  you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: Nope.[/font]

Hired! Will white-list you and, send you the IP!
Posted Image

loredoricky

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']IGN: loredox1[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Age: 14[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Position: moderator [/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Why you should be picked?: well im good with commands and if theres a problem i can solve it[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: yes because a admin was abusing his power and i was going to tell the owner but then the admin banned me[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: no im not staff[/font]

jayjay9000
  • Minecraft: jayjay9000

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

IGN: in game name? jayjay9000
Position: admin or builder
Why you should be picked?: because i am very helpful and responsible. plus i'm very likeable and good at advetising (i'll get ur server out there). also i'm great at building
Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: yes and because they thought i had x-ray (i didn't)
Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?:  nope
Tamaki- Hikaru! Kauru! get my hair stylist, Kyoya, get a uniform!
Hunny- Oo! Oo! what can i do!
Takashi- Hunny, go eat cake
Hunny- it's just you and me bun-bun. everyone else was to busy

dragonguyfire

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

Ign: dragonguyfire
Why should you be picked: I have had a lot of experience in building spawns, mini games, and mob arenas
Have you ever been banned from a server: never
Are you staff on any other server? if so, what as?: I was a mod twice, an admin once, and builder 6 times
"PARTY!"- Pinkie

war1940
    war1940

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

IGN: war1940
Position: Admin
Why you should be picked?: i know how to use loads of plugins like pex, group manager, mob arena, factions towny, I am more of plugins side but I'm also good at looking after the server, i used to own a minecraft server so i got admin/owner experience
Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: yes, i was banned accidental because they ip banned my brother's account which basicly banned me other then that, none for griefing
Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: i used to be mod on Assassincraft but i am no longer mod because the owner changed the list, other then that i used to own a server so i was an owner

View PostPatchworkSnake, on 13 July 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Uh, I can't understand any of this.

more clear now

ThyRoyalHotdog
    ThyRoyalHotdog

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: ninjamonkey62

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

IGN: ninjamonkey62
Position: Admin if not that any other
Why you should be picked?: Because I have a lot of experience. I like to make sure everyone is having fun on the server but also keeping to the rules.
Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: Yes on one, admin was a complete dick and he banned me for no reason at all
Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: Yes, I was an admin on one and on another I was mod

war1940
    war1940

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostThyRoyalHotdog, on 13 July 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

IGN: ninjamonkey62
Position: Admin if not that any other
Why you should be picked?: Because I have a lot of experience. I like to make sure everyone is having fun on the server but also keeping to the rules.
Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: Yes on one, admin was a complete dick and he banned me for no reason at all
Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: Yes, I was an admin on one and on another I was mod

thats my youtube account name!

DubWubPvP

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

IGN: yeah55555

Position: Head-Admin

Why you should be picked?:I feel I can Help provide this server a steady growth in people and help new-comers to have the best experience possible.In addition I will try to be Humorous as well as serious. I won't go power-crazy and I won't give players any special advantage in any way. I think I will be a good Head-Admin.

Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: Yes, because of going against an abusive staff.He won. :/

Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: Nope, not currently, but I used to be Mod on 2, both of which shutdown, and Head-Admin on another, which also shutdown.
Posted Image

Thanks for putting your time in to read this.

AtomicDeuce

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

IGN: AtomicDeuce

Position: Moderator

Why you should be picked?:  As a moderator I will respect all players and make sure everyone is in a fun environment.  I will respect all players, but if someone decides to break the rules I will be harsh on them.  Along with admin, I could be a not great, but decent builder as well.  Me and my friend also have a youtube channel where we post troll, hacker reports, and MCPVP videos.  With me as moderator I can advertise your server for you to get more players.  As a staff member, I will not use my power to take advantage of other players, but instead use it to make it a fun environment for everyone to play!

Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: I have never been banned on a server and I hope to keep it that way.

Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: I got a staff position on VentruTech by I decided to decline because I did not like the servers style.

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/user/THEOYEACLAN

Thanks for considering my application!

yeah5555
    yeah5555

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

ign:yeah555
position: moderator
I have never been banned
I have been staff and because one of my friends were the owner of that server and he made me staff
why I should  be picked: I think I can support the server and help build it good and ban people who do bad stuff and mute who spam

thank you
yeah555

yeah5555
    yeah5555

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

t

lordcircis

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:57 PM

[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']IGN:bot165[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Age:15[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Position: moderator[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Why you should be picked?: because i'm mature, know how to play, a good helper, good builder.[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: No. I have never been banned because i play 100% fair[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?:  i was on builder. i was removed from my position after my job was done.[/font]

RetroSquirrelGaming

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

Hello there! I would Love to help you with your new server!

IGN:PWNXavierPWN
Position:  Moderator
Why you should be picked?: I feel as though I am capable of being a Moderator because I am Extremely responsible with staff-member powers, and never abuse them, or step out of my place in line, whilst still making sure the players of the server respect the server-rules and server itself! Also, building is my definite #1 on MineCraft, so I am more than happy to help you build spawn, or any professional builds!
Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: Only on one, because I was griefed by someone, so I reported her, but little did I know that it was the owner's daughter! xD (I seriously did not make that up, true story!)
Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?:Yes, I have been co-owner on a fairly large server, but it switched to a direwolf20 modpack server, so I left it. And I was moderator on a small server, but it shut down. And then I was head-admin on a VERY large server, but then the owner quit and gave ownership to his brother, which was a real douche. xP

Anyway, hope I get the part. :)

ryanthegreat123

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:46 AM

[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']IGN:ryanthegreat123[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Age:12[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Position: moderater[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Why you should be picked?:I have been staff on another server before and i was very helpful[/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?:yes i got banned because i was defending a friend that got banned because a moderator was banning random people and we did nothing wrong. [/font]
[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: not anymore his server shut down but i was co owner[/font]

_Rekt
    _Rekt

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Minecraft: _Rekt

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostAtomicDeuce, on 13 July 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

IGN: AtomicDeuce

Position: Moderator

Why you should be picked?:  As a moderator I will respect all players and make sure everyone is in a fun environment.  I will respect all players, but if someone decides to break the rules I will be harsh on them.  Along with admin, I could be a not great, but decent builder as well.  Me and my friend also have a youtube channel where we post troll, hacker reports, and MCPVP videos.  With me as moderator I can advertise your server for you to get more players.  As a staff member, I will not use my power to take advantage of other players, but instead use it to make it a fun environment for everyone to play!

Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: I have never been banned on a server and I hope to keep it that way.

Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?: I got a staff position on VentruTech by I decided to decline because I did not like the servers style.

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/user/THEOYEACLAN

Thanks for considering my application!
Accepted. I'll msg you the IP

View PostRetroSquirrelGaming, on 14 July 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

Hello there! I would Love to help you with your new server!

IGN:PWNXavierPWN
Position:  Moderator
Why you should be picked?: I feel as though I am capable of being a Moderator because I am Extremely responsible with staff-member powers, and never abuse them, or step out of my place in line, whilst still making sure the players of the server respect the server-rules and server itself! Also, building is my definite #1 on MineCraft, so I am more than happy to help you build spawn, or any professional builds!
Have you ever been banned on a server? Why?: Only on one, because I was griefed by someone, so I reported her, but little did I know that it was the owner's daughter! xD (I seriously did not make that up, true story!)
Are you staff on any other server? If so, what as?:Yes, I have been co-owner on a fairly large server, but it switched to a direwolf20 modpack server, so I left it. And I was moderator on a small server, but it shut down. And then I was head-admin on a VERY large server, but then the owner quit and gave ownership to his brother, which was a real douche. xP

Anyway, hope I get the part. Posted Image
Accepted. I'll msg you the IP