• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4][Forge]CreepyPastaCraft revived -- Betas Released!

creepypastacraft forge 1.6.4 creepypasta slenderman jeff the killer jane the killer smile.dog the rake mothman

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

ntzrmtthihu777
  • Minecraft: The_NetZ
  • Xbox:Screw microsoft
  • PSN:Broke

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:48 AM

Original thread: http://www.minecraft...7-discontinued/

Official Downloads Page
Gonna work on some better php for that; As of yet I can only generate one sort of link, so if you want a direct download just right-click the link, copy link location, and clip off the adf.ly bit, but I appreciate each person who sacrifices 5 seconds for my benefit as I've not any other steady income as of yet.

This is hooked up to my jenkins build server, so as fixes are made to the code new releases will automatically be generated. At some point I'll be implementing a version checking code into the mod, so you'll always know when you can update.
ALERT
If you want to help me out big time go bug MrCreepyPasta about the audio he promised me for this mod! I've a comment on the linked page, upvote it and make replies to it!
Greetings fellow minecrafters. Having recieved Phucks permission and blessing I have adopted his now out of date CreepyPastaCraft mod. I have successfully decompiled and deobfuscated his last version of the mod, and made large steps towards updating it to 1.5.2, and once that version is done I'll update it to 1.6.x.

Spoiler: Beta releases!!!!

Here is a video demonstrating basic functions in creative mode for 1.5.2:

Hope all you folks got your diapers ready Posted Image
Suggestions go in this thread:
Questions and suggestions thread

Phuck_Yu_Too, on 09 July 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

You managed to decompile and continue without me giving source code? O_O Bro, you are a god. Of course do whatever the phuck you want!!!! Good luck on it :D
CreepyPastaCraft | SecureCraftProtect

Register or log in to remove.

Hooded
    Hooded

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Minecraft: HoodedMartianXL

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:05 AM

Let me help! Im decent modeler an texture maker just stick in the original resolution and we should be good
Posted Image

ntzrmtthihu777

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostHooded, on 10 July 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

Let me help! Im good modeler an texture maker just stick in the original resolution and we should be good
I'm not saying no, but the current goal is updating the existing mod to 1.5.2 & 1.6.x, once that is done maybe I'll see about extending it. I think I'm about 75% of the way to a pretty functional 1.5.2 release, then I'll see about 1.6.x; after that, should I decide to expand it, and your still interested we'll have a talk ;)

You managed to decompile and continue without me giving source code? O_O Bro, you are a god. Of course do whatever the phuck you want!!!! Good luck on it :D

ArgusTheMighty777

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

YOU ARE A SAINT!!!

ManuelV_
    ManuelV_

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Minecraft: Manvoi001
  • Xbox:None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:50 AM

Oh man can you post this for 1.5.2 soooon i still use 1.5.2
Posted Image

cheese3928
  • Minecraft: TimeLord_737

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:15 AM

i have to say, i like the model of slendy a lot more than some of the others mods out there
HI!   Posted Image

Sheepdog

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

Yes!!

Posted Image

Eruraion
    Eruraion

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

ah thank you sir! i can once again dread playing minecraft!

Posted Image

DABudder
    DABudder

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

When will this mod be out!

Lil_BoboRice
  • Minecraft: ilikericeok!?

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

now after this is revived we just need to update S.C.P. mod

MattGameSable

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

View PostLil_BoboRice, on 19 July 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

now after this is revived we just need to update S.C.P. mod
*raises hand* That would be me.
This is my old account, my new account is "Cridone".

bugalugs1
  • Minecraft: bugalugs1

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

can you add more creepypastas like tails doll or bob

SpawnTheEntity

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:17 AM

Add Laughing Jack and BEN

MattGameSable

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

Guys let him convert the mod FIRST.

You guys need to realize how hard it is to code.
This is my old account, my new account is "Cridone".

Doctor_DTS

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:02 PM

View PostSpawnTheEntity, on 21 July 2013 - 03:17 AM, said:

Add Laughing Jack and BEN
Ya that would be awesome to add Ben!

ntzrmtthihu777

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

I'm getting pretty close to a 1.6.2 beta, I'm totally recoding alot of it from scratch. I will, however, be adding new content once Phuck's code is converted. I'm not sure if I want to keep the PC gui bit, what do you guys think? I've already got a few ideas in my head for new pasta, maybe a lavender town audio cd :P and some other things.

ChloeBee831
  • Minecraft: ChloeBee831

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

Sounds awesome! Any idea when it will be done?

ntzrmtthihu777

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

View PostChloeBee831, on 22 July 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

Sounds awesome! Any idea when it will be done?
Hopefully within the week for 1.5.2, as it's code is more similar to 1.4.7. I must state I don't know if I'll be adding new content to the 1.5.2 release once done. Perhaps if there is a large enough call for it I shall, but as of right now I'm sticking to converting to 1.5.2 and leaving it as Phuck left it. I will definitly be continuing developement of 1.6.2+, however.

Hooded
    Hooded

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

View Postntzrmtthihu777, on 10 July 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

I'm not saying no, but the current goal is updating the existing mod to 1.5.2 & 1.6.x, once that is done maybe I'll see about extending it. I think I'm about 75% of the way to a pretty functional 1.5.2 release, then I'll see about 1.6.x; after that, should I decide to expand it, and your still interested we'll have a talk Posted Image
Great your doing this, and you can trust my help, If your intrested, you find me From steam, username HoodedMartianXL, Im waiting it already.
Posted Image

Hooded
    Hooded

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

View Postntzrmtthihu777, on 22 July 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

I'm getting pretty close to a 1.6.2 beta, I'm totally recoding alot of it from scratch. I will, however, be adding new content once Phuck's code is converted. I'm not sure if I want to keep the PC gui bit, what do you guys think? I've already got a few ideas in my head for new pasta, maybe a lavender town audio cd Posted Image and some other things.
Dont take the PC program off, its legend, I have tons of ideas, Its just if you take me making textures & models and stuff,
I know how this mod can be more popular than ever, answer soon, you find me still on steam :username HoodedMartianXL I hope you take me modding this with you im not crap making stuff, really.
Posted Image