1 reply to this topic

TheTbuilder

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

Step 1: Download Blender
Step 2: Download The Minecraft Rig
Step 3: Open Up Blender
Step 4: Stare at the Screen
Step 5: Rage and Scream "WTH DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????"

I just wanted to make this post to see if anybody could help me learn how to do minecraft animations on blender. I've seen some amazing animations that must have had so much work put into them but I don't even know how to start. I wanted to start minecraft animations because I was creating a machinima. There were some scenes in it that I thought couldn't be acted out in the game so I downloaded blender and opened the minecraft rig. It looked way too complicated for a noob like me and I had to shut down blender immediately because I was honestly afraid. Could anybody tell me how to animate or give a link to a helpful tutorial? Thanks for all of your support and goodbye Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

teambacons
  • Minecraft: TeamBacons

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

I'm guessing that most of the people that are making these Minecraft animations on Blender and other programs are professional animators and have taken classes, had a lot of experience, etc.  But, maybe if you did some Google searches, you could find some good video tutorials teaching you how to use Blender or other programs.  Let me know if you can find anything, because I'd like to learn a bit about it as well.

Edit: Check these out:  http://www.blender.o...help/tutorials/
Posted Image