[1.6.4][Forge Multipart] ProjectRed - v4.3.4.31 - 4/1/2014

project red rp2 redpower eloraam microblocks lighting lamps wires

• Please log in to reply
2693 replies to this topic

austinv11
  • Minecraft: austinv11

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

View Postmatpower123, on 29 November 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

I was using RedLogic before, so it would do some damage if I pulled it. Posted Image

My guess would be to not use redlogic gates > project red wiring or vice versa

Register or log in to remove.

RuhaiHu
    RuhaiHu

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: RuhaiHu

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Has anyone ever run into anything like this?

Spoiler:

I placed them while in creative mode. If that makes any difference.. and it is really wired having that ghost image of them whiz by while mining underground.... and yes they do match up perfectly with the ones I have placed around the village.

While posting I saw that MC_Airclown and namAehT might be having a similar issue.

I haven't seen anything in my log's that would indicate an issue, I could be wrong. I do have Morph like one of them mentioned having, but haven't had any issue with it. Though they are about the most I have in the world above that is related to Project Red.

I hope everyone had a good Thursday.... Thanks Giving and all Posted Image... its now bed time... 2:44am.... o.o

periphera_

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

Getting this crash when trying to make microblocks. As soon as i place a plank near the diamond saw in a crafting table, the client crashes. It works fine in ssp, but not in smp. Using forge 953 and multipart 1.0.0.212

http://pastebin.com/n87yyGvx

Help would be appreciated.

ThirdOfSeven

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostRuhaiHu, on 29 November 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

Has anyone ever run into anything like this?

I got this after last updates in my survival mode world with all PR lamps. Looks like all white cuboids from lamps are rendered away from lamp. The lamp itself gives light, but looks like it is switched off. This issue is not connected to Optifine HD, as I tried to remove it.

CaerMaster
    CaerMaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1030 posts
  • Minecraft: CaerMaster

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

View PostCowSaysMoo, on 28 November 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Cool! And where do I download for 1.6.4?

Found it Posted Image http://www.curse.com...hermalexpansion
Actually, you want http://www.teamcofh....?page=downloads for the current open beta.

View PostWolve64, on 28 November 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

I understand that somebody has asked about pneumatic tubes, but what about the sorting/extraction/input machine type blocks that were in RedPower, will there ever be anything like those?

I do miss being able to build a really complex sorting system so simply, as well as the countless other uses for the other blocks.
The new item ducts in Thermal Expansion 3 have sorting — per duct connection, not just per duct segment — built in, so you really don't need an external sorting machine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

RuhaiHu
    RuhaiHu

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostThirdOfSeven, on 29 November 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

I got this after last updates in my survival mode world with all PR lamps. Looks like all white cuboids from lamps are rendered away from lamp. The lamp itself gives light, but looks like it is switched off. This issue is not connected to Optifine HD, as I tried to remove it.

I haven't used Optifine at all, I guess I could make a clean folder and try to build up mods starting with it and its requirements and see if anything in particular might be causing it.

Armigus
    Armigus

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Minecraft: Iniquix

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

View PostCaerMaster, on 29 November 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

Actually, you want http://www.teamcofh....?page=downloads for the current open beta.

The new item ducts in Thermal Expansion 3 have sorting — per duct connection, not just per duct segment — built in, so you really don't need an external sorting machine.

You think you do.  The holy grail for my sorting machine is one that can keep a large number of carpenters supplied with the right mix of ingredients to make a recipe, say scented paneling.  I used 2 RP2 sorting machines fed by AE cable through a diamond chest for the items and liquiduct for the honey.  The only batch production limit was the chest as it could only hold enough items to make 15 stacks (960 panels) at a time.  An ME Interface exporting items would likely flood the carpenters.

Right now Project Red needs two early elements from RP2--seed bags and project tables.  If another (1.6.x) mod managed this ahead of you please let me know.

Nolorwolf

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

View PostArmigus, on 30 November 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

Right now Project Red needs two early elements from RP2--seed bags and project tables.  If another (1.6.x) mod managed this ahead of you please let me know.

For seed bags, maybe some nature mod adds them, not sure there. But for project tables, you can use forestry's Worktables, they also remember last 8 crafted item recipes or ones you lock. For just keeping items in table Tinkers Construct's tables work good, as well as Thaumcraft 3's Arcane Workable (or w/e they're called).

On seedbag subject, I do miss flax :/

Posted Image

MeIAndOrMyself
  • Minecraft: mmf2ctg

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

Dear Project Red,

I was wondering if you would let me construct a modpack using your mod(s), along with the mods: Minecraft Comes Alive by WildBamaBoy, SheWolfDeadly, Mezzodrinker and The_Nanobots, Backpacks by Eydamos, Buildcraft by Space Toad, ForgeMultipart-Universial by Project Red, Inventory Tweaks by Jimeowan, Kobata and Fostenel, Mo-Zombies by Coocoo617, Better Dungeons by Chocolatin, Ironchest-Universial by Cpw, VoxelMap by MamiyaOtaru, Wars Mod by Resinresin, Enchanting plus by Xkyouchoux (Maintained by Mssodin28), Equivalent exchange by Pahimar, Industrialcraft 2 by Albaka, Railcraft by CovertJaguar, Thermal Expansion by KingLemmingCoFH, Not Enough Items by Chicken Bones, CoFHCore by Team CoFH Mods, and other mods as they are added because the list is not yet finalized. The version will be at 1.5.2 until most of the mods are updated. The purpose or main goal of the modpack will be centered on Minecraft Comes Alive. The mod, Minecraft Comes Alive, allows you to become king of the villagers and the pack is centered on defending them and building a place for them to live. Within the pack there will also be mods centered on creating dangers for the villagers and yourself along with different tools and resources. In the pack, your mod(s) will be used to let all of the other mods work! I am completely open to suggestions so to contact me and (hopefully) give me permission to use you mod(s) you can email me at [email protected] . For specific things I’m looking for, I would like to find mods that: Create more/different villages, dimensions with villagers in them/ with portals capable of transporting villagers, mods with new building materials/blocks and mods with new mobs that will be attracted to/want to attack villagers.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reading my letter
~MeIAndOrMyself

Jem990
    Jem990

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

I use Forge 9.11.1.953 FMP 1.0.0.212
Spoiler:

Ultra_Starwarsfrog

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:15 AM

May i please use this is my new mod-pack here is my website: http://zerdoxpack.blogspot.com.au/  im creating a larger mod pack with hopefully its own launcher!  Wonderful mod by the way! Posted Image

Nockl
    Nockl

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

This crash is preventing me to start the game
Spoiler:
I already look at the config for the mods adding molten redstone but I hadn't found nothing :(
Can someone help me?
Edit: Found the problem, it is caused by the compatbility module with Tinker Construct

Edited by Nockl, 01 December 2013 - 08:17 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nytmre
    Nytmre

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

So I'm still a bit of a scrub when it comes to this whole modding thing, but I thought i would jump in. However the step im stuck on is step 3 on the git hub page:  Run install-dependencies to set up an environment.
I dont know what file you want me to run or if thats a command how to properly execute it. Today is my first day in really using bash so i have no clue.

Mr_TJP
    Mr_TJP

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 559 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:05 AM

Item routing system almost ready for beta testing.  Its working flawlessly.  A few machines are in order as well.
(Note: its nothing like RP2.  I am not interested in duplicating anything further from RP2.)

View PostNytmre, on 01 December 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

So I'm still a bit of a scrub when it comes to this whole modding thing, but I thought i would jump in. However the step im stuck on is step 3 on the git hub page:  Run install-dependencies to set up an environment.
I dont know what file you want me to run or if thats a command how to properly execute it. Today is my first day in really using bash so i have no clue.

IRC is the place to ask.  Someone will probably be around to help.
Posted Image

MasterZH
    MasterZH

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:13 AM

For any1 with problem of disappearing halos, remove Modular Powersuits.

Posted Image

Minecraft project by MasterZH. HERE

RuhaiHu
    RuhaiHu

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:29 AM

Do the halos in this case float way of in the distance like I have in my pictures a few pages back? or someone else where they are floating near by.

Just curious.

Cooolaid

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

@Mr_TJP

I have run into a horrid graphics issue.
Have a look at this.

http://i.imgur.com/xRlkkA2.png

and this

http://i.imgur.com/ONXsq1W.png

This happens with most of the lights, ......

Currently using the latest ProjectRED build 4.1.0.13 with Forge #953

:(
Windows 7 x64-bit - MC v1.6.4 - Forge 9.11.1.953 - CodeChickenCore v0.9.0.6 - NEI v1.6.1.5

Therian86

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

I'm curious I'm downloading this for 1.6.2 and was wondering was light blocks added AFTER 1.6.2 version of this mod? If not then which pack is it installed in?

The Project Red site only shows
ProjectRed-Base
ProjectRed-Integration
ProjectRed-World
ProjectRed-Compat

There also doesn't seem to be a very detailed guide as to what is in each pack...just basics that to a new user has no clue what he is downloading. Appreciate the help :)

jjjworley
  • Minecraft: jjjworley

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

View PostArmigus, on 30 November 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

Craftingsuite makes a nice project table that was copied from RP2.

Monokin
    Monokin

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

Hey I have been trying to get this to work but it crashes everytime I install integration :/ Im not sure why its crashing but here is the crash report

Spoiler:

Any help would be great! :3