Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article


[1.6.2]Minecraft Modern Default Resource Pack

resourcepacks new cool enjoyable quality reources sounds modern default omarfk

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1

AP11_OmarFk

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:00 AM

Minecraft Modern Default Resources!

New release for minecraft 1.6.2! Using the new feature for resource packs!


Minecraft MODERN DEFAULT resource pack is an amazing addition to your game! It includes all the natural and default textures from the game, but it adds some modern stuff! Including: A Computer, Oven, Gun, Knife, Wire, Titanium and SO MUCH MORE! But wait! Not only are the textures hard worked and made yojust for the modernity lover, but we change the sounds and names to make the game feel modern, not just look modern. Unfortunately, I didn't have the ability to change the records and the the music due to possible copyright and the fact that I'm not a DJ. Either way, a friend of mine who is a DJ, is working on some tunes for this resource pack! And not only him, but I a also working on the sounds, better textures, more paintings and lots more! Take in account that this is a 70% completed texture pack, there is a lot more to come!

This texture pack, for the moment, is only being created by Omar F. Kuri!
PS: Let's get FreestyleOMG to make a review on this texture pack!

Anyway, here are some pictures!

PIC 1: An overview of some of the blocks changed!
PIC 2: We aint cavemen! here's a lamp!
PIC 3: A more colorful background, ithout the items loosing their color!
PIC 4: Better protection for your house, and more modern decorations as well!
PIC 5: Some of the Items changed! Better weapons, Ipads, Ipods, Poke Balls and Wires!

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Download Link!
http://adf.ly/RkOh1

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Dack105
    Dack105

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 334 posts
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
  • Minecraft: Dack105

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

You need to actually imbed the images into the post. Click the little icon with the picture of a tree in the editing window and insert the URL.

Posted Image


#3

AP11_OmarFk

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostDack105, on 09 July 2013 - 08:15 AM, said:

You need to actually imbed the images into the post. Click the little icon with the picture of a tree in the editing window and insert the URL.
Thanks! I worked on that for like an hour and I just couldn't get it to work, but thanks! I'll try that!

#4

Luquete10

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

hello, i just want to say that i wont download it untill yo make it better

#5

AP11_OmarFk

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostLuquete10, on 10 July 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

hello, i just want to say that i wont download it untill yo make it better
Ok

#6

OneWingedPie
  • Location: South yorkshire, England... Because I win at life
  • Minecraft: OneWingedPie

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

meh, its nothing special... maybe you should actually work on making some better paintings rather than the dull gradient ones you currently have and while your at it, overhaul the whole default pack rather than editing it.
Posted Image

#7

Emerald_Sword

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

It doesn't have to be the greatest to be good. Anyway, can someone tell me if this is fake or not? I don't want a viruse.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8

Michael1707

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

VAlidate your account or change the download to another site,i want this pack but i can't download,VALIDATE YOUR ­ING ACCOUNT!!!

#9

dolabros
    dolabros

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Location: In Minecraft
  • Minecraft: dolabros

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:06 AM

It wont let me download the pack. It says that the account isn't authorized. Please help.

#10

AP11_OmarFk

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostMichael1707, on 03 August 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

VAlidate your account or change the download to another site,i want this pack but i can't download,VALIDATE YOUR ­ING ACCOUNT!!!
Hey! my account is authorized now! Enjoy the resource pack.

View Postdolabros, on 04 August 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

It wont let me download the pack. It says that the account isn't authorized. Please help.
It is authorized now! Enjoy!

View PostOneWingedPie, on 10 July 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

meh, its nothing special... maybe you should actually work on making some better paintings rather than the dull gradient ones you currently have and while your at it, overhaul the whole default pack rather than editing it.
Hey, I am working on the textures to finish it and make them better! Do you have any suggestions for the paintings? I had no idea what to do with them. Thanks!

View Postijohnson07, on 25 July 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

It doesn't have to be the greatest to be good. Anyway, can someone tell me if this is fake or not? I don't want a viruse.
I swear it isn't fake. I made it on a mac, and viruses are not very common there so, yeah