• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

kasteyrn
    kasteyrn

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:09 AM

When i try to log in it shows the loading screen like normal, it loads like normal, and then it goes black. My exact steps are as follows: 1) open the client 2) hit the login button 3) watch the screen say done loading before it all goes black. The mojang symbol doesnt even show up anymore.

Also i can play the outdated version of the game single/multiplayer on the main site. Any ideas? I really want to play and no one has been able to answer my question and its been days! -_-

Register or log in to remove.

Ozland
    Ozland

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:11 AM

It does the same thing to me when I try to install a mod. It's really annoying x_x

I'm playing in-browser.

Wangster
    Wangster

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 556 posts
  • Minecraft: BeardedVillain

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:16 AM

Ozland said:

It does the same thing to me when I try to install a mod. It's really annoying x_x

I'm playing in-browser.

You cannot install mods onto the browser version. If you install a mod and try to play on the browser it wont work. Get the downloadable client if you want mods.

kasteyrn said:

When i try to log in it shows the loading screen like normal, it loads like normal, and then it goes black. My exact steps are as follows: 1) open the client 2) hit the login button 3) watch the screen say done loading before it all goes black. The mojang symbol doesnt even show up anymore.

Also i can play the outdated version of the game single/multiplayer on the main site. Any ideas? I really want to play and no one has been able to answer my question and its been days! :P

Remove the bin folder and reinstall minecraft

kasteyrn
    kasteyrn

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:18 AM

I've done that several times already :S

Ozland
    Ozland

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:23 AM

Sorry for using your thread, but we have the same problem ahah.

Thing is, I can't use the downloaded client, my graphic card is too bad to handle it, my only way to play is trough the browser :/

kasteyrn
    kasteyrn

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:25 AM

Well i have been using the client but even after totally reinstalling everything i only get a black screen ( yes i deleted the bin folder and such)

rockinbox

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:29 AM

I have bassically the same thing.
This all happend after i tryed to download a texture pack( almost sure i did it wrong-.-)
the login screen works, i log in, loads in like a sec, and then mojang logo.
itll stay on the logo and then eventually just close all together. I use the download version and ive tried to see if itll work on the browser vers. but it just does the same thing.
Please PLEASE help with this

DangerousSteve

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:25 AM

This is happening to me too.

Browser version works fine, so that's what I use, but I don't understand why the browser version works when the downloaded client doesn't.

Jon6422
    Jon6422

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

It has satarted doing that exact thing also in mine   can anyone help us   please?

Jon6422
    Jon6422

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:48 PM

you guys i just figured it out delete the texture pack

SpyroVersusRed
  • Minecraft: SpyroVersusRed

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:51 PM

Mine does something a bit like this. It started loading, and then it stopped just before finishing the loading. Whether I go on the launcher or in browser it just shows the loading bar near the end. I deleted the minecraft.jar folder before that happened, and now I feel stupid for doing so. Is there any way to fix it?

Aeroja
    Aeroja

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:17 PM

I had the same issue. I decided to try uninstalling Java, then reinstalling it. It seems to have worked.

Edit:
... and it seems to not be working. Again.

podent90
    podent90

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:54 PM

i opened minecraft yesterday afer trying to install a mod and i do yes i do have the desktop login minecraft thing.i think is i was trying to download a mod it was my first time.ok it was the portal craft and portalgun mod.after that i tryed opening up the minecraft.jar file in winraw.i hit extract and it spread all over my bin follder i deleted it and i had the bin empty made a new one mad a winraw folder with winraw in it took the minecraft.jar and put it into the folder and then made it go into winraw.open minecraft.did what is does then BLACK.tryed browser.BLACK.try mod loader and its omgz blackscreen thing same thing.BLACK.HELP ME.
Posted Image
Posted Image

NumberSlayer

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:30 PM

I have the same problem. I tried to delete every trace of the game from my hard drive and then re installed it but its still not fixed. The weirdest part is that some times the game will actually work when i didn't do a thing to it. It worked last night for the first time in a month and all i did was run the game.

teamwolf59

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

Lol mine is the same. I just downloaded the game today and tried to play with my account and i saw it loading and stuff but when it loads nearly to the end of load terrain it stops, freezes and then the screen goes black but before the screen goes black there is a white screen that pops up but like closes in like a split second. Can anyone help me with this????? :'(

jamesboy99

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

I noticed if you updated it it deletes your mod files if you did it manually and if you deleted the jar file just update minecraft