Zhihu
    Zhihu

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Minecraft: Zhihu

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

RainbowCraft by Zhihu

Hey! This is my first texture pack/resource pack! I would say i've worked on this texture pack for about 3 months, waking up early exited to add some new stuff! Its hard to believe that making textures for a game like minecraft that is full of pixels will be easy, but its not. Every little thing from the shade of gray on the wither damage hearts to the white spots on the beacon. I would appreciate for you to use this for a couple of hours, and tell me how I did. Thank you!

Downloads

Images
Spoiler:

Posted Image

I want to continue, but I would like for some feedback before I do keep working on it for future updates.

Give me ideas on those things and I will give you credit for it!

How do you like the new armor? Post in the comments below!

More images: http://www.planetmin...aithful-redone/

Programs Used:
  • Photoshop
  • Paint (Windows)
  • Winrar
NOTE: This was originally faithful 32x and has been edited by me!

Special thanks to Kab for making the map for me to showcase it and Vattic for letting me use Faithful

Register or log in to remove.

Amentjacob

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

I only see maybe four things that are different than vanilla.

Bluberrypie478
  • Minecraft: Bluberrypie150
  • Xbox:I have an Xbox?

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:40 AM

Did you ask for permission from Vattic to use the pack?
The cobwebs for the pack don't look very good IMO. Maybe add some webbing in between.
Also, your fire animation is broken, and spiders look white.
And did you make the sand texture for the background of the level select and options, or did you take it from somewhere else?

Posted Image

[/center]

Zhihu
    Zhihu

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:05 AM

Yes I realize I havne't changed much. But please take a look at the armor, and the swords. Also take a good look at the cobblestone and the netherack. Retextured. Chests and Boats were also smoothed out.

And to Bluberrypie478. Thanks for letting me know. I will fix that right away. I would recomend to use MC Patcher or Optifine to fix it. And I did get written consent from Vattic to start from his 32x32 faithful pack. The backround was made by my friend Sandy. She has her own texture pack too. Thank you anyway for letting you me what is wrong.

Crimsollite
  • Minecraft: Crimsollite

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:23 AM

If you want us to actually see what you've changed, I suggest you post some more screenshots.

Zhihu
    Zhihu

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:21 AM

Thank you. And I will. Will also link website where I posted this texture pack first.