• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft fans DDoS attacks Cube World (too much competition one fan says)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Sh4rp_Blade15
  • Minecraft: Sh4rp_Blade15
  • Xbox:Sh4rp Blade15

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:36 AM

If you go to the website, it states that there is on and off DDos attacks. There ya go. And by the way... why is this in MINECRAFT Discussion? Shouldn't this be in general gaming?
Hi. This is very hard to read, right?

Register or log in to remove.

DrSabaitso
  • Minecraft: Avatoon

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

View Postwill1982, on 08 July 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

If OP is correct, then I'd be really dissapointed. I thought the MC community was better than that.

Don't blame a whole community for a few idiotic fans but anyway, there was a disgruntled fan over on thier forums who said they deserve to be hacked/attacked because he could not access the game due to the ddos attacks.. Yep thats the logic of these people folks. lol

TheCookieMonsta

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostNuralise, on 08 July 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

http://www.escapistm...-by-DDoS-Attack

It's the same group of people, which I have on good authority
Not quite. Cube world is more rpg based while Minecraft is survival. Two different types of gaming.

Eclipse_Gaming
  • Minecraft: CAPTIAN_BUBBLZ
  • PSN:UltimateFuryXD

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

right because  ALL of us hate cube world right? WRONG! My guess is the roblox community did this
I mean they lost to one voxel game (minecraft) they don't wont to lose to another one
Hello I am Eclipse_Gaming how very nice to meet you and make your aquatince.

AzuraLowbeam

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostNuralise, on 09 July 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

Well with that logic I would have to sit in the persons lap and record a video while this is taking place, which for obvious reasons is impossible

Again, why should we believe you?

cubeworldRox

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostNuralise, on 08 July 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

I know from good sources that DDoS attacks are being made from hardcore Minecraft fans, fearing too many people will migrate to this newly released alpha version, vosel based game.

Is another voxel based game out there really that scary for you guys, you have to resort to this kind of tactic?
can someone explain what a DDoS attack actully is? to be honest i dont know  what it is im not very good with computers

Frog81
    Frog81

Enderdragon Slayer

• Members
  • 10470 posts
  • Minecraft: frog81
  • Xbox:Gorfeywog

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostMathy, on 08 July 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Cube World is a voxel-based RPG.
Minecraft is a voxel-based sandbox.

Two. Different. Games.
And even then they run off voxel based stuff differently. Cube world uses lots of tiny cubes as well as bigger cubes. Minecraft has cubes that are basically one size for ALL of the,.

View PostcubeworldRox, on 12 July 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

can someone explain what a DDoS attack actully is? to be honest i dont know  what it is im not very good with computers
http://bit.ly/vU0GXn
Posted ImagePosted Image

jgrimes53

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:15 PM

I've played Cube World a bit and I don't forsee Minecraft players ditching for CW.  The games are completely different