Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Forge not creating coremods folder during installation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hellochrisss

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

Pretty much what it says in the title.

Using the install for Forge 1.6.1 on the same version of minecraft and it is not creating the Core Mods folder. If i create it myself then it ignored by forge! anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? (in my experience it is never just me!)

Register or log in to remove.

L0neGamer
  • Minecraft: L0neGamer

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

Same as Hellochrisss's problem. also, if I put the TreeCapitator jar in /mods instead of the non-existent /coremods, it says that there is a duplicate of it at start-up.

Coryn357
    Coryn357

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:13 AM

When I try to put Treecapitator mod in, it works if I put it in the mods folder, ignores it if its in the coremods (that I had to create just like you two) however if I put it in the mods folder, it works besides the fact that it tells me there is an id issue with id 17 and that   when I use an axe to chop a tree, it chops about a quarter the speed that my hands chop it... any ideas on how to fix this?

XeliteXirish
  • Minecraft: XeliteXirish
  • Xbox:XeliteIrish

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

View PostHellochrisss, on 07 July 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

Pretty much what it says in the title.

Using the install for Forge 1.6.1 on the same version of minecraft and it is not creating the Core Mods folder. If i create it myself then it ignored by forge! anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? (in my experience it is never just me!)

In minecraft forge 1.6.x the core mods go into the main mods folder
~Shaun O'Neill (XeliteXirish)
-- xelitexirish.cf