Latest News Article

[1.6.2] Enchanted Furnace [Forge compatible]

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Shoukaseikyo
  • Minecraft: ShoukaSeikyo

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

View Postbeingben, on 29 August 2013 - 05:57 AM, said:

I cant get this to work 1.5.2 or 1.6.2 in MCplus. It should work since its forge compatible i get this

[FML has found a non-mod file Furnace.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.]

-And it doesnt add a config file so not sure why it isnt working for me

Yokay, first, what is that "MCplus" ? I know MCPC+, but that's all.

The only Furnace.jar you can download on this thread is the not updated version of bukkit. Why did you download that version to use with forge ?

Register or log in to remove.

beingben

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

I downloaded the 1.5.2 version on the front page. MCplus is what i nammed my MCPC+ file.
The WhiteShadoh

Shoukaseikyo

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

View Postbeingben, on 29 August 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

I downloaded the 1.5.2 version on the front page. MCplus is what i nammed my MCPC+ file.

Try to use the forge version for 1.5.2. It is inside the "Change log and older versions" section.

Alestance
  • Minecraft: Alestance

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

So, do you plan on doing other enchantable blocks?

Enchanted TNT, for instance, or, if you want to overly power OP itself, enchanting an enchantment table? Anvil?

Efficiency on TNT would give a bigger blast radius, Silk touch would cause the explosion to drop every block that's an ore.

Efficiency on an enchantment table reduces level requirements, fortune increases the chance of rarer enchantments.

Efficiency on an anvil reduces level requirements, Infinity removes the level limit, and unbreaking reduces the chance of it cracking.

Perhaps a crafting table, too, even though I have no idea how that'd work without being easily abused.

For instance, if fortune has a chance of increasing the amount of items crafted, you can just keep crafting and uncrafting material storage blocks. Occasionally, you'll get an extra ingot or two, occasionally you'll get an extra block or two. It's easily the cheatiest thing.

On the other hand, efficiency might be interesting. Certain raw materials that cannot be crafted back (ie: wooden planks or stairs.) yield one extra item per level of efficiency. An efficiency five table will yield 9 planks per log instead of 4. 9 sticks per two planks instead of 4, 6 buttons, 9 stairs, 11 half slabs (except sandstone ones.), and so on and so forth.

But then you have to deal with maintaining a table of approved crafts for efficiency, and it won't always be mod compatible.

Shoukaseikyo

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostAlestance, on 29 August 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

So, do you plan on doing other enchantable blocks?

Enchanted TNT, for instance, or, if you want to overly power OP itself, enchanting an enchantment table? Anvil?

Efficiency on TNT would give a bigger blast radius, Silk touch would cause the explosion to drop every block that's an ore.

Efficiency on an enchantment table reduces level requirements, fortune increases the chance of rarer enchantments.

Efficiency on an anvil reduces level requirements, Infinity removes the level limit, and unbreaking reduces the chance of it cracking.

Perhaps a crafting table, too, even though I have no idea how that'd work without being easily abused.

For instance, if fortune has a chance of increasing the amount of items crafted, you can just keep crafting and uncrafting material storage blocks. Occasionally, you'll get an extra ingot or two, occasionally you'll get an extra block or two. It's easily the cheatiest thing.

On the other hand, efficiency might be interesting. Certain raw materials that cannot be crafted back (ie: wooden planks or stairs.) yield one extra item per level of efficiency. An efficiency five table will yield 9 planks per log instead of 4. 9 sticks per two planks instead of 4, 6 buttons, 9 stairs, 11 half slabs (except sandstone ones.), and so on and so forth.

But then you have to deal with maintaining a table of approved crafts for efficiency, and it won't always be mod compatible.

All these ideas are possibles (and are goods) to my knowledge,but I won't add such features into a mod about enchanted furnaces. I could make a new mod.

zeraphon
    zeraphon

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

any word on a 1.6.4 version?

Fixided
    Fixided

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1584 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

Minecraft version 1.6.4?
Please?

PS: If my posts are offensive, it's probably sarcasm.

Posted Image

Fikzy
    Fikzy

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

Ce mod est juste épiquePosted Image, moi je dis que ça devrait être dans le vanilla de base !
Et dire que pour une fois des français (québécois, oui bon c'est pareil) font des mods cool !

Et sinon ton mod avec les Beacons et les enderchests compatible avec hoppers il sortira quand Posted Image ?

NightmarePoop

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:43 AM

Please update to 1.6.4!
I had a problem with version 1.6.2: I broke a furnace I found in the town of villagers and I closed the game :(
Many people are calling for the updating.