Hello you, I'm sorry to annouce that I've discontinued my work on textures for Minecraft. The major reason is that I'm not playing to the game anymore. A handful of fans are taking up the job where I've left off, check the thread's last pages to see their progress.
What's new :
- Blocks 97% done. Some items and mobs, HD font !
- Wild Grass compatible !
- Libre! (licence)
Download | Download through planetminecraft (it helps me)
Mandatory: Patch your game with the MCPatcher. If you don't, you'll get display bugs.
JohnSmith for the water and lava animations. Link
Ghost2 for the HD paintings recomposition. Link
Someone unknown, Misa, Sumpumpolis, XSSheep (and myself) for the font.
Craft your custom Rustic pack / mix it with other ones at minecraftcustomizer.net
Credits for the buildings showcased :
The massive medieval buildings were shot on French server supcraft.fr that you can visit but the language is French only.
- Wild grass (there's a SMP Bukkit port btw)
Youtubers (who use my pack, or used it)
- mcKrawll (Tutorials, let's play)
- Gerbalfuzz (Let's play)
- Hatventures (Let's play)
- Johnsmith. I took a lot of inspiration from his pack.
- XSSheep's pack. His RPG pack is like the 16x counterpart of mine
- Glimmar's Steampunk. 32x, very original and detailed
- Steelfeather's Enchanted. 32x, a lot of atmosphere, very imaginative
- Derivation. 32x, well done old school RPG style
Tools used: Gimp on Ubuntu Linux + old pen tablet (nearly rustic).
Paste this code into your signature: