Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

Pandore85
Because I want a mature server not filled with 8 years old
I will collect ALL horses
yes I am obsessed with the donkeys too

Creeper2537

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

IGN: Creeper2537

Why do you want to join this server?: I've been looking for a mindcrack style server with a challenge and this is perfect for me. This will really make the server better as we can all have a good laugh.

What will you do on this server if you were to be accepted?: Help with community build etc. Also i'm quite good at redstone so i'd also like to teach/help other people.

Anything else you would like to let me know: Nothing really.

Pandore85

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

how do you get 1.6.2 ?

themaster1

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:24 PM

IGN:Themaster1

Why do you want to join this server?:Cause I really want to join a mature server that plays with UHC Rules!

What will you do on this server if you were to be accepted?:I want to build an epic under ground base, and all the other cool things that you can do in minecraft.

Anything else you would like to let me know: Can't wait to play some minecraft with uhc rules

Xeovas
    Xeovas

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

IGN: Xeovas

Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for A UHC like server, mature respectful players and also got excited for the new season of mindcrack so i decided i want to join a server!

What will you do on this server if you were to be accepted?: Be a minecrafter! I would clearly be enthusiastic. get some people involved into ze things we do for community things and vote for pvp on! but only when its needed :P

Anything else you would like to let me know: I will be quiet later on as my walls in my house are like a piece of paper and everyone can hear me when I talk. I can sometimes swear but its not often.!

Posted Image

TaylorGidley

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:52 PM

IGN: TaylorGidley
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join this server because I want to be able to play on a good server with some good people that love Minecraft. I would also like to start recording when I can.
What will you do on this server if you were to be accepted?: I will help others out if they need it. I will help out with community projects and I will work on my own buildings and make them look nice.
Anything else you would like to let me know: No.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Veseno
    Veseno

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Minecraft: Veseno
  • Xbox:Veseno

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

View PostPandore85, on 05 July 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Pandore85
Because I want a mature server not filled with 8 years old
I will collect ALL horses
yes I am obsessed with the donkeys too
I would like a more in-depth application just to make sure you are thoroughly interested.

View PostPandore85, on 05 July 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

how do you get 1.6.2 ?
Go to your launcher, edit your profile and change that to 1.6.2

Creeper2537, Themaster1 and Xeovas added to the whitelist!

TaylorGidley added to the whitelist!

Avashark
  • Minecraft: Avashark

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

IGN: Avashark

Why do you want to join this server?: Finding a good UHC vanilla server is pretty hard and this one looks great.

What will you do on this server if you were to be accepted?: Run from zombies until I can make a fairly good place to live. Also I will love go hunting the dragon with everyone else.

Anything else you would like to let me know: I like trains... Don't really know what else to add.

exnihilo6000bc

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

Hey Pharhar,
I'm on the current server (wth does it say 1.6.2), Could I be whitelisted to this one?

IGN: exnihilo6000bc
Why: To have fun with my friends(globaldrummer) and to have a good project to work on
What: I will make the base I was going to make on the old one (assuming you delete it), and hang out with my friends.
Anything else: I'm on the old server, check out my other app. if you want to know more.

Lepionnier

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

IGN:lepionnier

Why do you want to join this server?:I have been looking around for mindcrack style servers for about 3 months and applied to alot, but i never got a response. I really like the fact that its a closed server where we all know eachothers and we work as a community.

What will you do on this server if you were to be accepted?: I would really like to meet everyone, no exeption, and maybe start to help to build a spawn if its not done. If some people of the servers would like to, i could record a minecraft adventure  alike  series on youtube, wich i dreamed of but never hadd the chance to...

Anything else you would like to let me know: As a 15 yo teen, im very mature and respectful, i really like to build automated stuff and i really love redstone, even if am not that good at it. And btw i have skype: Potatomuncher007, yes that wasnt taken :P

Austil
    Austil

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

IGN: austiliminator
Why do you want to join this server?: I like relatively small servers (at this point, if I join, 11 strong) and never get any responses for other servers (hopefully this one will do it!)
What will you do on this server if you were to be accepted?: I'll problably try to contribute to things (which I'll definitely do if I have nothing to do) and support anyone struggling with something. IMPORTANT: I WILL BE ON AS LONG AS I CAN!
Anything else you would like to let me know: I do have a Skype account (austiliminator41) but, thanks to K9 (web protection) cannot access. I am respectful (and known by friends as generous sometimes) and am fascinated with redstone, bits of adventure and exploration here and there, learning how do build amazing things, and being known by other players.

Polturgheist
  • Minecraft: Polturgheist

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

IGN: Polturgheist
Reasons for joining: After the last server I spent a lot of time on and helped moderate shut down because of constant DDOS attacks, the Admin decided to shutdown the server, and i have not truly felt like part of a community within any server since so i want to scale down to a smaller server with more of a community driven challenge focus behind it.
If Accepted: Will be more of a redstone and mechanical tinkerer with some building aspects thrown in, and would be more than glad to help people with any redstone problems if they desire the help.

Lt_Pisces

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:40 AM

IGN: Lt_Pisces

Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for a smaller server so I can do a lot on my own, but still ask for help from everyone as well as doing things with the other people on the server, plus I also want to play on a mature server without constant text speak spam

What will you do on this server if you were to be accepted?: If I were accepted to this server than I will make a huge farm with every crop and animal, help build large projects, and do some redstone work if needed

Anything else you would like to let me know: I may record my actions on the server...not much else really

ladiesman84

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:21 AM

IGN: ladiesman84
Why: looking for a good 1.6 server to join
What i'd do: Be respectful to ALL players higher ranking then me. i'd also probably just mind my own business until i know some people and help out new players whenever i can.
Anything else: I was a mod on another server for three months, they haven't updated to 1.6 yet, and i'm a really nice guy if you need a place to stay for the night my place is usually open.

ladiesman84

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:32 AM

almost forgot you can contact me at: [email protected] or at skype: ladiesman84

XxgamerproXx190

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

IGN- XxgamerproX190

Age-14

Why-There are some bad hackers out there and some good servers. i just like helping alot.

What- I would respect and help players as mush as possible. BAN/Report HACKERS! Just play.

Any Thing Else- Im a guy who would just play and be on the lookout for baddies and just play for fun no cheats and such.
I can build but no redsone logicjust plain fancy building like chimney swift.

Veseno
    Veseno

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Minecraft: Veseno
  • Xbox:Veseno

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:35 AM

Avashark, exnihilo6000bc, lepionnier, austiliminator, Polturgheist, Lt_Pisces, ladiesman84 and XxgamerproX190 added!

Welcome everyone to the server! Don't kill anyone and stay within 2k blocks of spawn! Thanks :)

AHighUnicorn
  • Minecraft: AHighUnicorn

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:46 AM

IGN: AHighUnicorn

Why do you want to join this server?: I'm looking for a small UHC server and it looks like this would be a good one to join and start playing on.

What will you do on this server if you were to be accepted?: Help people out, Search for dungeons, and try to do as much as I could whether it's new players or doing other things.

Anything else you would like to let me know: Team Uni

LandTsunami
  • Minecraft: iwillcuuutyou

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:56 AM

IGN: iwillcuuutyou

Why do you want to join this server?: Alot of servers have little kids that hack and crap and I'm tired of it. I want a mature server with a mature Community.

What will you do on this server if you were to be accepted? I would like to play the game how it is. Without hackers or plugins or any of that.  Also i get a lot of compliments on my buildings. So i would help others with building. And I Want To Join A Server That Feels Like VimCraft. if you haven't seen Vimcraft here's the video.

Anything else you would like to let me know: This server seems great i would love to be a part of the wonderful community. Im also kinda handy with redstone.

file:///C:/Users/Alec/Desktop/Channel/SIgnature.png