Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

spread players help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CoachAwesomeName
  • Minecraft: pnest

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:18 AM

i'm making a pvp mini game and it requires spread players. but it's in a nether like area and i'm not sure if they have a chance of being tp the lava? help pwease

if you can Posted Image to you

Posted Image
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

chinchillas48
  • Minecraft: chinchillas48

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:20 AM

I'm sure the command would be able to work in the Nether. Why don't you test it?

CoachAwesomeName

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

no it's in a nether recreation in the overworld but i don't wan't them to be tp into the lava in the recreation
Posted Image

chinchillas48
  • Minecraft: chinchillas48

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

Oh, I get what you were talking about now Posted Image

Anyway, I believe the spread players command allows you to spread the players a certain distance from a point (it will be within the "Max range," that's the area where they will be spread). If you have a starting area with no lava, and you set the distance to be within that area, you should be fine.

MinecraftChrizz
  • Minecraft: minecraftchrizz

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

You could have a normal spread command and some extra commandblock that respread all people that got teleported in lava. These player would probably be burning, so you should give them an instant health or regeneration effect and also give all players a slowness 255 effect for a few seconds so that everyone has a fair start.
Check out my channel for compact redstonecreations
https://www.youtube....MinecraftChrizz

CoachAwesomeName

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

thank you

:Diamond: to you both
Posted Image

Sunjidoku

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:39 PM

I think the smartest way to do this is to give all players 5 sec. of Fire Resistance and spread all players above Lava lakes again.

View PostMinecraftChrizz, on 03 July 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

You could have a normal spread command and some extra commandblock that respread all people that got teleported in lava. These player would probably be burning, so you should give them an instant health or regeneration effect and also give all players a slowness 255 effect for a few seconds so that everyone has a fair start.
Potion effects only go up to 127. (Amplifier is a byte tag -> -128 to 127)

Red_Nova
    Red_Nova

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

if you know how to use spread players, could you explane?