Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Launcher Problem "Can click Play"

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Framotosh

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

Hello!

So when i downloaded the driver and installed it and so on i cant press the "Play" button im logged in i have googled this and can't find a solution help would be great!

Register or log in to remove.

Tedster
    Tedster

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4591 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

Welcome to the Forum.
You've got me confused.
1) What driver?
2) If you're logged in, there shouldn't be any reason you're not capable of playing (of those that don't give me crash reports).
3) Please read this.
I used to be a Support Guru, but then ran out of time. I have more time now, but I'll only make the occasional helpful post.

Framotosh

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:41 AM

Hey Thanks for replaying

So i open the new launcher then it says in the lower conrner "Welcome Framotosh" then underneath it says Log Out or Play. I cant hit the play button its not "lighted" up if u get me

I run the newest version of Java

And i just noticed that the title of this topic is completly wrong.... if u can please change it to "Can't click Play" insted of "Can click to play" sorry my mistake.

lmaroney
    lmaroney

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

the same thing is happening to mePosted Image. im trying to figure it out, tell me if you make any progress

Tedster
    Tedster

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4591 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

S

View Postlmaroney, on 04 July 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

the same thing is happening to mePosted Image. im trying to figure it out, tell me if you make any progress
Please make your own thread.

View PostFramotosh, on 04 July 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

Hey Thanks for replaying

So i open the new launcher then it says in the lower conrner "Welcome Framotosh" then underneath it says Log Out or Play. I cant hit the play button its not "lighted" up if u get me

I run the newest version of Java

And i just noticed that the title of this topic is completly wrong.... if u can please change it to "Can't click Play" insted of "Can click to play" sorry my mistake.
You'll need to edit the title.
Also, I'm still a bit confused. I still don't know which driver you specified.
I used to be a Support Guru, but then ran out of time. I have more time now, but I'll only make the occasional helpful post.

Bungy
    Bungy

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:23 PM

I'm having the same issue.  Basically, after running the launcher successfully several times, it's stopped working.  The "Log Out" button is functional, but the "Play" is greyed out.  I admit I added a mod recently, but when I restored the backup version it made no difference.

Tedster
    Tedster

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4591 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

View PostBungy, on 12 July 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

I'm having the same issue.  Basically, after running the launcher successfully several times, it's stopped working.  The "Log Out" button is functional, but the "Play" is greyed out.  I admit I added a mod recently, but when I restored the backup version it made no difference.
Welcome to the Forum. Try:
1) Click Log Out
2) Close the Launcher
3) Re-open the Launcher
4) Log in
5) Play.

GamesPlay101

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

It still doesn't work :'(

theMCsoldier

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

GamesPlay101 Do you know anyone who can play Minecraft right now? I can't.

EZspartan

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

GUYS i figured it out. i had the same problem and the way i fixed it was i went to %appdata% then .minecraft and deleted the files DONT DELETE saves, texturepacks, screenshots, resorses or any other files that contains important files. this worked for me and i hope it works for you guys to (this will make you lose all mods)

mackleberry

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

Im having the same problem. I recently updated my Minecraft to 1.7.2. on my MacBook Pro. The loading bar down the bottom would reach the end, but nothing would happen. All the other buttons would remain functional, except for the "Play" button.