Released: July 31st, 2013
Last Updated: Feb 28th, 2014
This mod is inspired by super-hostile maps and roguelike dungeon crawlers. With the added insanity of destructible/buildable terrain. Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator.
- Adds randomized maze-like dungeons riddled with monsters, spawners and phat lewtz.
- is available for vanilla client, server and forge.
- is meant to be played on hard, but scales down for lower difficulties
- Changed dungeon spawning algorithm to be a bit smarter
- Added a configuration for multiple dimension spawning
- Added configuration to adjust rate of mob loot drops (only for roguelike spawned mobs)
- Added configuration to remove all precious block spawn (lapis, emerald, diamond, gold)
- still more general loot tweaking
1.6.4 forge v1.3.0
1.7.2 forge v1.2.9
Minecraft Jar Mod (not forge compatible)
1.6.4 client v1.3.0
1.6.4 server v1.3.0
1.7.2 client v1.2.9
1.7.2 server v1.2.9
Stand-alone type install.- use 7zip or some other jar editor to update the minecraft jar with the mod files- delete meta-infif you're playing single player you'll need to create a version under your launcher to log into the game with. Forum post on how to do this here:http://www.minecraft...ng-mods-in-161/
Go for it, consider this open permission.