Released: July 31st, 2013
Last Updated: Nov 20th 2013
This mod is inspired by super-hostile maps and roguelike dungeon crawlers. With the added insanity of destructible/buildable terrain. Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator.
- Adds randomized maze-like dungeons riddled with monsters, spawners and phat lewtz.
- is available for vanilla client, server and forge.
- is meant to be played on hard, but scales down for lower difficulties
- Config file added in .minecraft/config/roguelike.cfg
- command: "dungeons config reload" now force reloads the configurations
- Dungeon mobs now always spawn with full armour in hard difficulty
Minecraft Base Mod
1.6.4 client v1.2.7
1.6.4 server v1.2.7
1.6.4 forge v1.2.7
Stand-alone type install.- use 7zip or some other jar editor to update the minecraft jar with the mod files- delete meta-infif you're playing single player you'll need to create a version under your launcher to log into the game with. Forum post on how to do this here:http://www.minecraft...ng-mods-in-161/