Meanwhile, if you want to download the map, here are the two links to download it - again, sorry for the inexcusable appearance, but I had absolutely no control in preventing this.
http://adf.ly/Rrca7 - .Ziphttp://adf.ly/TO8JY - .Rar
-Screenshots--Comments and Reviews-
1. The 1.6.3 update is out now! Changes are in the changelog!
2. Yes, the voice acting stops halfway through the map, but it's not a bug - I just couldn't add it for several reasons. You'll have to read the dialogue from that point onward.
3. You may notice, at the end of the map, a notice about a game+ mode... This feature was cut for now, but may be added eventually...
Welcome to Mystery of the Pumpkin Castle - an adventure map that will certainly surprise you! This little trip into the depths of Crepuscule Town will allow you to discover a world of eternal night where everyone is always happy - except when they die. Look, even the moon smiles!
If you're interested in a quick little adventure, lasting around an hour or two, designed for one player but suitable for a few, you've come to the right place! This map features a sumptuous little story, nicely-designed builds, a handful of custom textures and narration files for every book in the map!
If the concept pleases you, you are welcome to give it a try! Come forth and lose yourself in this mysterious world...
The rules are as simple as they can be.
1. Don't break blocks unless told to.
2. Don't place blocks at all (except for torches).3. Play on easy, normal or hard.
4. You are allowed to craft and enchant.
5. You must use the resource pack (included in the download).6. If you play in multiplayer, "enable-command-block" should be set to "true"! Otherwise, you won't get anywhere.
7. Don't die too much.
That isn't too bad, is it?
Also, in case these details matter to you, you should disable clouds, play with a far render distance, play with your sound up and your music down, raise your brightness to the maximum and be absolutely sure to use the resource pack. This is not a joke, I promise.
The download comes in two flavors: .zip and .rar. You should know which one is for you, but if you're unsure, download the .zip. If you don't know how to install maps, quickly Google "how to install Minecraft maps" and I promise you'll find a good tutorial right away. That's how I learned!
Mystery of the Pumpkin Castle (1.6.3) - ZIP (Direct)
Mystery of the Pumpkin Castle (1.6.3) - RAR (Direct)
Here are a few screenshots of the map, if you want to have a better idea of what it looks like. They're absolutely gluten-free!
Here, you can find some of the comments and reviews this map has gotten over time. I'll select whichever ones I like the most, so be sure to share your thoughts after playing!
If you want to see LP's of the map, they'll all be here! If you want to submit an LP, I'll gladly add your first video to this post! The most recent video will be featured for at least a day, just as a way to thank those who record it!
The top scores, measured by Soul Gems will be featured on this scoreboard, and updated frequently! The score depends on how many Gems you find throughout the map, so try to catch them all!
These are the recent map changes.
Here's a list of who did what to contribute to this map! If you enjoythe map, you're more than welcome to thank the people on this list!