• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] Tyrantcraft - Hardcore Zombie Apocalypse Server [Guns] IP: PLAY.TYRANTCRAFT.COM Website: WWW.TYRANTCRAFT.COM

zombie apocalypse zombies survival pvp pve rewards hardcore

• Please log in to reply
1453 replies to this topic

Delta741
    Delta741

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:01 AM

Amazing server and it actually has guns. Its really fun to play

Register or log in to remove.

KadenceSpellz

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:10 AM

I really like this server it has modded pluggins which give it that umph that makes it fun so I love it!

KadenceSpellz

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:00 AM

So fun

KadenceSpellz

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:20 AM

Im done

Jexter
    Jexter

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 279 posts
  • Minecraft: Jexter_

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:06 AM

This is an awesome server and I love the gun plug in and the community is great, I followed you on twitter diamoned on pmc, and my minecraft name is Jexter_

Frost_Sabre_41
  • Location: In that place where you have to go to do that thing...
  • Minecraft: Frost_Sabre

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

I really enjoy zombie acpolypse based games and movies.
It's awesome seeing a Minecraft server that is based in a zombie apocalypse. I love that backstory in it, it gives you a reason to explore the world.
The guns are pretty cool too, the texture pack is awesome.
And the admins are nice :)

I love this server overall <3

My ingame name is Frost_Sabre if I get the free rank :)
Posted Image

Heitz2496

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

I love this server it is soo much fun playing on it

D3THS1AYER

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

Finally found a zombie apocalypse server and a server with guns rolled into one. Definately having fun on this server, keep up the good work.

LuukHeijden123

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostWonkster, on 01 July 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

Posted Image

Server IP:

play.tyrantcraft.com

General:
We aim to offer the most terrifying Zombie Apocalypse survival experience with many added features such as an arsenal of 20+ guns, and custom plugins adding to the fun of surviving. Register on our website and find our full server guide here: http://www.tyrantcraft.com

Gameplay:
You begin as a citizen during the fated zombie apocalypse.  You have survived among other citizens aboard an Aircraft Carrier out at sea.  However, after drifting for years with no progress towards a cure of any kind, the carrier is out of resources and you are being forced to go and supply yourself.  You will be given a hunting rifle and some food, but these provisions will only delay your grim fate. Good luck citizen.

Server IP:
play.tyrantcraft.com

Website and Forums:
http://tyrantcraft.com

Posted Image

View PostWonkster, on 01 July 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

Posted Image

Server IP:

play.tyrantcraft.com

General:
We aim to offer the most terrifying Zombie Apocalypse survival experience with many added features such as an arsenal of 20+ guns, and custom plugins adding to the fun of surviving. Register on our website and find our full server guide here: http://www.tyrantcraft.com

Gameplay:
You begin as a citizen during the fated zombie apocalypse.  You have survived among other citizens aboard an Aircraft Carrier out at sea.  However, after drifting for years with no progress towards a cure of any kind, the carrier is out of resources and you are being forced to go and supply yourself.  You will be given a hunting rifle and some food, but these provisions will only delay your grim fate. Good luck citizen.

Server IP:
play.tyrantcraft.com

Website and Forums:
http://tyrantcraft.com

Posted Image

best server ever i am playing very long and i like the moddified weapons
:D

kwakdileMC

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:15 AM

i love this server. this regaurds the free rank and i really enjoy the server. ive been playing on it since i have found out about it. free rank Please? love your server

kwakdileMC

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:27 AM

i did this. can i get my rank please. love the server. i hope theres more on the way. how do i protect my house also? and can you also make more ore when the worlds ore count runs low

SURFINBIRD

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

Hello my minecraft name is killred50 ,  and this server is awesome! ive only been playing this for a short time and I love this server, there are:Guns, Zombies, friendship, a bad ass texture pack...If you like zombie survivial this is the server for you!

MrTanooki

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

I enjoy playing on this server. It's a fantastic Minecraft server. It is very fun to play on.

MakeshiftPro

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Played on the server for a bit. It seems pretty cool. Don't like the fact that I had to sign up to three different websites in order to get this free rank thing + the resource pack, but hopefully it's worth it.

Vitimartin

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Het Wonkster, when i try to join the server it says i have been banne for using acks, even though i didnt use any hacks. I was even thinking about donating to get the Sergeant rank

StarFishClan

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

Killing zombies on this server never gets old! Its so much fun! ... Also I followed all the steps to become a private rank. My IGN is StarFishClan ... THANKS! Posted Image

xSolarxFlaresx

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

This server is amazinggg, and the resource pack/ texture pack is so cool!:D

xSolarxFlaresx

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

I believe i did all the requirements to get the free rank , my IGN in xSolarxFlaresx :)

chicagofan1

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:02 AM

I like playing on tyrantcraft because it's cool to survive from zombies. It's cool to  buy gun and to create bases to survive in. My in-game username is teehee419 and i'm replying for my free rank

BETI_VARGAS

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

This server is great and i love the weapon sounds.