please read

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Luke25361
  • Minecraft: Luke25361
  • Xbox:I wish...

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

Hi guys
I really want to make a server for realms using pocketmine but when I run the program, it just comes up with this:
Posted Image
I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to pocketmine and I don't know what this means. Any help?!
Posted Image
EDIT:
Ok, I've got past that error. But now, a new one comes up:
Posted Image
I'm tired of errors! Posted Image
Posted Image
Click the banner to go to the thread!!!

Register or log in to remove.

SLEpiCnEss

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

you have to use notepad to extract the information in those scripts in pocketmine folder. also when you search pocketmine in programs, a command file made for pocketmine will pop up and you can use that.

Luke25361

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostSLEpiCnEss, on 30 June 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

you have to use notepad to extract the information in those scripts in pocketmine folder. also when you search pocketmine in programs, a command file made for pocketmine will pop up and you can use that.
Thanks, but this error came up after I'd done port forwarding so I don't know what's happened.
Posted Image

99FireyMan99

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostLuke25361, on 30 June 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

Thanks, but this error came up after I'd done port forwarding so I don't know what's happened.
Dude, i feel u! That is my same problem!!! I need help!!! :(
Posted Image
Click Banner to SUBSCRIBE!!!  I'm in the Team Flame Clan!!! Click that little green arrow!! -------------->

UltraX124

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

You can look up in youtube. If you did, and it's still not working, you probably didn't port-forwarded correctly.

TheOriginal43v3r

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

Add me i guess The_Original_11

Termwood

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

Anybody help me!! When I finish playing Realm, I went to setting and change my passlock, but it was invisable, down the passlock, they said: "Disable by administraitor,..." If you have this problem and have a solution, post on. I'm waiting for your comments.

Luke25361

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:02 AM

It seems a lot of people are having problems with Pocketmine. I hope an expert makes an easy tutorial for us!
Posted Image

probstjustin81

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Well today I'm having a problem with pocketmine. I was testing out my command blocks modscript while on my server, and I wanted to test out my spawnpoint command so I did /kill. This banned me from my server and I can't do anything. I've tried unbanning myself from the app numerous times but I get banned again once the world's loaded. Anybody have a solution :)