Apexic

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Minecraft: Apexic
  • Xbox:eRa Mackk

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:49 AM

you don't
"What's your problem!?! You both... think you can do whatever you want. Well I'm sick of it. Go on, you just keep running! But I'll always be there to bring you back!" -Axel

xXBlueTornadoXx

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostApexic, on 30 June 2013 - 05:49 AM, said:

you don't
Why not?

QyMineAsap
  • Minecraft: QyMineAsap

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

You cant make servers yet.
They are available to certent amount of people.
I am not sure when will they be available
They will cost probably about 10$ per month
I think you will be able to join servers for free
You should follow the guys that work on MCPE over Twitter
and there is more then enough helpful videos on YouTube

I USED TO HELP THE FORUMS BY REPORTING STUFF BUT NOW I DON'T LIVE BY THE RULES ANYMORE
Posted Image

MurtMakeVideos
  • Minecraft: Un premium

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

Not yet available

Posted Image

QyMineAsap

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

They are not available to us mortals but I think that some big names have server
I USED TO HELP THE FORUMS BY REPORTING STUFF BUT NOW I DON'T LIVE BY THE RULES ANYMORE
Posted Image

wavey
    wavey

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Minecraft: xkamui13

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

Would some be public?

ZacHack
    ZacHack

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

You can use pocketmine realms, you can join realms but they're not official minecraft.  To make a server you can use your computer or an android device to host it. Go to http://www.pocketmine.net/ for more info and how to get pocketmine realms
ℤ̵̪͊a̵̢͆ḉ̴̢̒Ħ̸͕̒ǎ̸̺ḉ̵̭̆к̶̫͠
Download my plugins HERE!
If you like my plugins please place a review!

QyMineAsap

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

That us true. I played couple Hunger Games!
Posted Image

lallaway12

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

Use poketmine
lolololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollollollolololoololololololollolololololoololoollololololololololololololololollo

GIadiator

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

DO YOU GUYS even look at the title? It says POCKETMINE realms not POCKET realms. So stops saying he can't. If you want to make/join servers go to: Pocketmine.net
NEW NAME! No longer oli4029, I am now known as Gladiator!
ᙡαη☥ αη αωℯʂơɱℯ ƒơη☥ ☥ℌα☥ ỉʂη'☥ r̰̃ℯαƖƖƴ α fơη☥ αηᖙ ƴơύ ¢αη ʝύʂ☥ cơ℘ƴ αηᖙ ℘αʂ☥ℯ?
ℋℰℜℰ Ꭹʘᑌ ₲ʘ: http://www.minecraft...2-ᗩᙡℰᔕ〇ℳℰ-ℱ〇ℕṯ/