• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Squids aren't evil. Why hate them because SkyDoesMinecraft does?

squids are not evil!

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Just_Go_With_It

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

SkyDoesMinecraft hates Squids, which made probably about 5,000,000 out of the 11,000,000 people that have Minecraft hate Squids. What did you think about squids before you loved Sky and you started hating them? Squids don't do anything bad. The only reason to kill them is if you need ink sacks or if a troll spawns them in your house. They can't steal your gold/butter or whatever you choose to call it. Squids are peaceful, harmless creatures. Just because Sky hates them doesn't mean you have to. Here's my question I've had for a while: Why does Sky hate squids???
Posted Image
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

danthonywalker

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostJust_Go_With_It, on 29 June 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

Why does Sky hate squids???

It's a gimmick. Gimmick sells/gets views. His obsession with budder and hatred for squids is what he's best known for, and it has worked.

Posted Image

Dragonovith
  • Minecraft: Dragonovith

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

I hate squids, not because of Sky, but because one day I was travelling with my boat, then one wild squid appears and I ran into him, I was lost in the mid of the sea, I had no resources to build another boat, the three little islands I found had no wood, then I had to go swimming back to my house, it took a very long time, since this day I hate squids.
I used to be a knight, then I took a shrubbery to the Ni.

DeadliestDakota

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

Little fanboys who want to try and be like a person on youtube. Sky is really the only youtuber who does minecraft that I watch. I find him funny at times, but all the fanboys ruin it. You cant say gold, you cant like squids, theyll attack you and make you say "Buder"(Which is a drug).

I dont like people.

henrikx
    henrikx

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostDeadliestDakota, on 29 June 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

Little fanboys who want to try and be like a person on youtube. Sky is really the only youtuber who does minecraft that I watch. I find him funny at times, but all the fanboys ruin it. You cant say gold, you cant like squids, theyll attack you and make you say "Buder"(Which is a drug).

I dont like people.

Yeah it's coming annoying at times.
Posted Image

TwinBuilder
  • Minecraft: twinbuilder
  • Xbox:Steam: TwinGamer

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

I didn't really pay attention to squids, since I never really used them...I did wonder why there are SQUIDS of all things in Minecraft and not fish mobs, but I got over it.

I don't hate squids, because I'm not a member of the Sky Army like some guys are.
Don't worry; I'm sure you'll be fine. But eventually, everyone runs out of Time.
~
Check out my first Minecraft story, The Experiment, here!
I am the owner of the forum game Destroy the Godmodder 2. Check it out here!

Anon135
    Anon135

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Minecraft: Anon1357

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

I personal enjoy squid, I mean, they're all just so peaceful... I even feel bad after having to kill one for ink sacs, mainly because they've never hurt anyone or anything directly...
Posted Image

wilfrerocks867
  • Minecraft: wilfrerocks867

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:20 PM

Sky needs to remind his viewers not to go overboard a bit more. He did it once, but it seems as if it didn't have much of an effect. 10:00 Edit: Bashur has the greatest scream ever

SpeederTGS

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

I've hated squids BEFORE skydoesminecraft. Mojang put Squids in instead of Something like Sharks or Dolphins. I Feel Like they just create lag and are pointless to the game overall (minus ink sacs)

JamesPwns

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

He can get his audience together hating a common thing. It unites them and it makes them want to be apart of his viewership more. It's a good popularity technique. Hitler did the same thing by getting the Germans to hate the Jews. I'm just saying, we've never seen SkyDoesMinecraft and Hitler in the same room together.

Posted Image

Arkenor
    Arkenor

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

If you want him to have less influence, perhaps try starting less threads about him.

MinecraftDoesSkichannel
  • Minecraft: Diamndcreeeper93

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

View Postdanthonywalker, on 29 June 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

It's a gimmick. Gimmick sells/gets views. His obsession with budder and hatred for squids is what he's best known for, and it has worked.
I agree it was like butter being gold when the news spreads It  gets stuck and gives more popularity

AronShark
  • Minecraft: HowBabysRBrn
  • Xbox:Don' have it.
  • PSN:dmfighter1

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

View Postwilfrerocks867, on 29 June 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

Sky needs to remind his viewers not to go overboard a bit more. He did it once, but it seems as if it didn't have much of an effect. 10:00 Edit: Bashur has the greatest scream ever
THANK YOU! People thing that they should spam butter because they think Sky would like it! Now please, stop calling it skys fault his fanboys spam it.
CR1M1N4L, CR1M1N4L, to the window, CR1M1N4L, CR1M1N4L, it's your fault you know, CR1M1N4L, CR1M1N4L, I'll secure the rope and your out with a throw, oh oh.

Stellaria
  • Minecraft: LunarTheUmbreon

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

Personally, I love squids. They're the derpiest, cutest creatures ever!! ^3^
Posted Image

Gamerteamguy
  • Minecraft: Haloman5555
  • Xbox:Bradybaker51

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

I agree I luv sky but I'm not joining his cult.
Unscramble:
Bboieso

SpeederTGS

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostAronShark, on 29 June 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

THANK YOU! People thing that they should spam butter because they think Sky would like it! Now please, stop calling it skys fault his fanboys spam it.
Sky Has Said This In Two Other Videos That I Can Remember (I Don't Remember The Titles) And I Can See That He Sees That If He Doesn't Do Something Be4 He Become Anymore Popular. Mojang Will Be Forced To Either Take Squids Out Of The Game, Rename Gold, or Create An Item Called Butter. Good Thing To See That Sky Hasn't Given Up On Trying To Fix Things.

Blootz
    Blootz

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2599 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

They think of SkyDoesMinecraft as a somewhat role model, and that if he does it, they should do it too.

I am the one and only Deity of Justice.

yourmom117

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:16 PM

I kill squids on sight because, as an aspiring writer (into my third novel btw) i need ink to write my in-game stories. i come across squids rarely (weird i know) so whenever i see one  i have a brief spaz moment where i scream at the top of my lungs " DIE SQUID!!! DIE DIE DIE!!! MUST GET THE INK THAT LIES INSIDE YOUR BELLY! DIE DIE!!!! MUST WRITE BOOOOK!!!! " and stuff along those lines. not a huge sky fan tho. i just think ALL SQUIDS MUST BE TERMINATED.

TheOneFromBehind

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:17 PM

View PostDeadliestDakota, on 29 June 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

I dont like people.
Me too...lets be friends.
Posted ImagePosted Image

You can use it to fix world hunger by making a PopTart LMG and putting it on a helicopter. Then, fly to Africa and start shooting at crowds.
Don't have an Xbox, so there's my 3DS friend code instead. Message me yours if you want to trade in Animal Crossing: New Leaf or just need some friends to play with(Any game).

GoldieTwinkie

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:49 PM

squids smell. gold is pretty. squids are ugly, and retarted according to this video
Posted Image