Offline mode in new launcher?1.6 launcher
Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:06 PM
Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:29 PM
EDIT: I now have the new launcher, but 1.6.1 won't let me run the .jar by double-clicking. I have to go through the launcher no matter what. This isn't so bad, though; what irks me is they haven't implemented auto-closing the launcher when it starts the game yet. At least I get to play the game!
Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:57 AM
Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:42 AM
Better dungeon loot, bones in dirt, Witch hut loot, ect
Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:48 AM
Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:53 PM
Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:01 PM
- Install the game normally, create whatever profile you want using your password the normal way.
- Copy the Minecraft.exe and rename it into whatever you feel, like Minecraft-Off.exe for example.
- Tell your Firewall that you don't want Minecraft-Off.exe to have access to the Internet
- Launch the game with Minecraft-Off.exe instead of Minecraft.exe, you will see nothing changed, you can still see the profiles you created before (as your data is independent from the .exe itself) but you'll now automatically start up with offline mode available.
- At any point you can launch the game with the normal .exe if you want to connect to Mojang for an update or whatever.
Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:10 PM
Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:47 PM
Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:48 PM
Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:59 PM
Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:08 PM
Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:24 PM
Well that happen when I run off-line
Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:24 PM
If you are anxious, you are living in the future.
If you are at peace, you are living in the present
- Lao Tzu
Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:04 AM
Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:09 AM