• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

bring Herobrine into Minecraft

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

tyler2999

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

I think it would be great if the developers of Minecraft add in a gamemode or something that brings Herobrine into the game I say this because It sounds like it makes me curious about this unknown entity in a game and it does things to your minecraft world.I know some people are scared of Herobrine but I know the developers of Minecraft can work something out.Please take into consideration into my idea and if you don't like it please refraine from swearing and just try to say what you need to say i won't be mad it's just a idea there are no good or bad ideas

Register or log in to remove.

awsumfire

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

Double posting. If I were a moderator, I would give you a lock and an infraction.
Posted Image

tyler2999

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:37 PM

i mistakingly did that I'm trying to delete this
how do i delete this one

TheKlemms

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

The developers of the game have been telling the community he isn't real since some dude made a hoax video of him. Herobrine was never real, isn't real, and never will be real. There are many mods you can install that will bring Herobrine in, but its not something to be added to the vanilla game.
Error 129583651: Central brain overheat while trying to think of funny signature for the Minecraft forums.

tyler2999

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:40 PM

ya but I think it would be great if an old legend was back to give the minecraft a good mythological entity

seventonblade
  • Minecraft: seventonblade

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

Please read this; I want you to focus mainly on the Originality section.
Posted Image
Ват ю ар ридинг из нат акщюл Рущэн...

FlameDrake
  • Minecraft: PyroDraconis

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

Yeah, no.
This is a game for little kids as well, remember?
Also, even the worst forigner to the english language knows to at least capatalize the first letter of a sentence, and USE sentences.
Would REALLY help your case. Otherwise you look like an annoying kid.

Cesar123isback
  • Location: Dreamland, flying a star, sucking the life out of someone to get powers
  • Minecraft: Cesar123

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:45 PM

No. Do i even need to explain?

Posted Image

Click the link^ You know you want to :3

tyler2999

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

i'm talking like about a download of minecraft or something like that i know kids play this game

i'm just getting my idea out because i actually have a bone to pick with him me and my friend was playing and we lived in a treehouse and this was before herobrine was deleted and blew up our house and then he took over my friend's server once

Badprenup
    Badprenup

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 10987 posts
  • Minecraft: Badprenup

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostCesar123isback, on 26 June 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

No. Do i even need to explain?
Couldn't hurt. I think because it is a boring overdone hoax, something that will only cause tons of unneeded spam here, and doesn't generally add anything to the game should suffice though. Also the fact that Notch said Herobrine will never be in it and while he isn't directly working on the game he still has some creative control.

View Posttyler2999, on 26 June 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

i'm talking like about a download of minecraft or something like that i know kids play this game

i'm just getting my idea out because i actually have a bone to pick with him me and my friend was playing and we lived in a treehouse and this was before herobrine was deleted and blew up our house and then he took over my friend's server once
And you are either full of crap or was deceived. Herobrine was NEVER in the game. Ever.
Looks like my free time is going to be divided equally between Minecraft suggestions and Starbound suggestions from now on.

seventonblade
  • Minecraft: seventonblade

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

View Posttyler2999, on 26 June 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

You mean like a mod?  Because a Herobrine mod already exists.  The suggestions forum is only for suggesting ideas to be added to the vanilla game.

Now, speaking from a point of view in a parallel universe where Herobrine actually DID exist in Minecraft before; do you really think Mojang would want to add back something they've decided to completely "remove" from the game?  It would have to be a truly bad and/or problematic feature for them to actually do that.
Posted Image
Ват ю ар ридинг из нат акщюл Рущэн...

TwinBuilder
  • Minecraft: twinbuilder
  • Xbox:Steam: TwinGamer

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:52 PM

This is a terrible idea. And OP: anyone who says Herobrine is real is full of it. So stop.
Don't worry; I'm sure you'll be fine. But eventually, everyone runs out of Time.
~
Check out my first Minecraft story, The Experiment, here!
I am the owner of the forum game Destroy the Godmodder 2. Check it out here!

Greatzilla
    Greatzilla

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Minecraft: greatzilla26
  • Xbox:Greatzilla

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

No, herobrine will never be added. Never.
Super Awesome City Parkour (one of the better maps I made): http://www.minecraft...-super-awesome/
Also, here is an awesome suggestion I had: http://www.minecraft...-biome-effects/

Prince_Deity
    Prince_Deity

Prince of Darkness

• Sectional Moderator
  • 2109 posts
  • Minecraft: Justin_B

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

Locked for redundancy. Herobrine has been suggested more time than I care to count.

As to this part, you either had a mod or you're lying. Herobrine was a hoax. He is not real, never was real, and never will be real.