Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Creation] Mistral City Project

• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

Adam Francis

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:25 AM

*** OVER 6,500 DOWNLOADS! ***
*** PHASE 7, THE COMPLETE CITY + SKULL PASS, CARNIVAL, VERIGAN'S HOLD AND DESERT, AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD! ***
*** You can now follow development on facebook here!:
http://www.facebook....3062009?sk=wall ***

Hi everyone,

I've created this thread so people can comment and help with my Mistral City Project, where i've just finished creating an accurate replica of "Mistral City" from the popular Yogscast series.

The latest phase 7 download contains all of Mistral City, the skull pass, most of the carnival and verigan's hold, with the desert!

The latest download can be found here:

http://www.minecraft... ... FeedBurner

Keep checking for updates, and like my facebook page for even more updates!

Here's some pictures :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This video is poor quality for some reason, showing the completed phase 5 mistral city.
A high def version is uploading now, so I shall update this when it's finished, til then, here's Mistral city!
feNzWNnagXM

Phase 6 is still available for download here!:

Mistral City Phase 5 is still available here!:

Phase 4 is still available here:

http://www.minecraft... ... Share Maps)&utm_content=FeedBurner

Phase 3 is still available here:

http://www.minecraft... ... Share Maps)&utm_content=FeedBurner

all you have to do is unzip the folder, then place it into your saves file in your .minecraft folder

Enjoy!

Register or log in to remove.

MrWhite
    MrWhite

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 294 posts
  • Minecraft: mwhite112393

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:29 AM

Looks lovely, though I'm not too fond of the name "Mistral", it reminds me of the similar word "menstrual".

wyrmhole said:

What's it like this time of year in Logical Fallacy Land?  I hear the weather is always nice because the weather is always nice.

Verrou
    Verrou

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:13 AM

Lrn2[img] pls.

greng said:

I dont give shit for america not everyone live there i ukrain so more early or perhaps importants?

pontoe
    pontoe

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:17 AM

Wrong section + ^above.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Whoknow
    Whoknow

Carpenter

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:18 AM

Do you have Jasper's house done?
Posted Image
Our humble server.

Adam Francis

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:25 AM

NEW UPDATE!

see initial thread post for the link to the newest update! a new picture has been posted there also :(

let me know what you think!

(more to come!)

Mirrodingreen

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:32 AM

Wasn't this on BlueXephos?
Posted Image

NyhmsQuest
  • Minecraft: NyhmsQuest

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:20 AM

Adam Francis can i use this map when its 100% done for my server?

Adam Francis

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

Loralon said:

of course :Sheep:

its all free for people to use as they wish, after all, this is a sharing community! :Spider:

Adam Francis

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:46 AM

Mirrodingreen said:

Wasn't this on BlueXephos?

bluexephos is lewis from the yogscast series, and his team made the map, which is what i'm creating a replica of...

Mew
    Mew

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Minecraft: iCakeify

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:48 AM

Looks really epic^^

Posted Image

NyhmsQuest

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:54 AM

Adam Francis said:

Loralon said:

of course :iapprove:

its all free for people to use as they wish, after all, this is a sharing community! :P
Thanks alot <3 and 1 more thing, when do u think u will be done?

Adam Francis

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

Loralon said:

Adam Francis said:

Loralon said:

of course :P

its all free for people to use as they wish, after all, this is a sharing community! :)
Thanks alot <3 and 1 more thing, when do u think u will be done?

it's difficult to say really, there's lots to do, especially if im going to make all the mines and everything under the city, plus theres all the land platforms to build in the sky, all i can say is ill keep updating this thread, and you can help yourself as of when you want?

NyhmsQuest

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:44 PM

it's difficult to say really, there's lots to do, especially if im going to make all the mines and everything under the city, plus theres all the land platforms to build in the sky, all i can say is ill keep updating this thread, and you can help yourself as of when you want?
How can i help aswell? by multiplayer?

Gustiv9
    Gustiv9

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

What about Mr. Astley?

Adam Francis

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:33 PM

Loralon said:

sorry, by helping yourself, i meant helping yourself to the map download, if you feel its in a completed enough state at any point, then you can launch your multiplayer server whenever you want :D

Adam Francis

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:34 PM

Gustiv9 said:

What about Mr. Astley?

Mr Astley's house has been build, just needs the inside to be furnished then it'll be ready, so probably on the next update (phase 3)

NyhmsQuest

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:41 PM

Adam Francis said:

Loralon said:

sorry, by helping yourself, i meant helping yourself to the map download, if you feel its in a completed enough state at any point, then you can launch your multiplayer server whenever you want :)
ooh okay well if need any help any time i would love to help out :SSSS:

joakimst
    joakimst

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:07 PM

you should give all the houses furniture or else i realy liked this world so i will give it  :iapprove:  :Diamond:  :Diamond: P.S. what i ment with the houses is astley`s house and the other houses and agian  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Adam Francis

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

joakimst said:

you should give all the houses furniture or else i realy liked this world so i will give it  :)  :Diamond:  :Diamond: P.S. what i ment with the houses is astley`s house and the other houses and agian  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

All will be furnished eventually, but my main priority at the start was making sure all the structures were exactly the right size, and the spacings were correct, otherwise, when i started building all the skytowers and things up in the air, none of the water falls would line up right!

as such, there are some buildings that aren't yet furnished, but will be as soon as i get around to them, as im sure you can understand there are a lot of things that need doing  :(

thankfully, all the spacings are correct, and ive done some of the buildings in the air, mainly fumblemore's tower, so im trying to carry on and finish the ground level buildings before i proceed with whats in the sky!

today, so far, ive managed to get the duke smithy completely done, and started with the lumberyard, as well as all of elysium, including furnishings, next i think ill work on furnishing the houses in victoria street (yes, that includes the astley residence!) then try and get jasper's house finished :)

what do you all think of the map so far?