Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

bending plugin


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1

diamondgamezz

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:03 AM

sombody knows a good bending plugin ?

with use /b b and no /bending bind :P
and some questions

1. how u can give yourself avatarstate ?
2. how you can say there you cant do bending and here you can ?

Register or log in to remove.

#2

StealthBravo
    StealthBravo

    The Grim Reaperator

  • Sectional Moderator
  • 3455 posts
  • Location: Michigan
  • Minecraft: StealthBravo

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

What do you mean by "bending plugin"? Your post is very vague.

#3

diamondgamezz

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:46 PM

i mean the avatar plugin for servers :)

#4

bloxboy007
  • Location: right behind you
  • Minecraft: bloxboy007

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

he means he wants minecraft charachters to bend over
please download this FOR THE YOGSCAAST Posted Image

#5

diamondgamezz

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

what i mean is that i search a plugin that you can use /bending choose water and then you are a water master.

from avatar you know ?

#6

bloxboy007
  • Location: right behind you
  • Minecraft: bloxboy007

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

no such mod sorry
please download this FOR THE YOGSCAAST Posted Image

#7

StealthBravo
    StealthBravo

    The Grim Reaperator

  • Sectional Moderator
  • 3455 posts
  • Location: Michigan
  • Minecraft: StealthBravo

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

View Postdiamondgamezz, on 23 June 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

what i mean is that i search a plugin that you can use /bending choose water and then you are a water master.

from avatar you know ?
Might want to take a look at this plugin.

#8

diamondgamezz

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

thats the wrong one.

there i no torrent attack .
and you cant use /b b

#9

StealthBravo
    StealthBravo

    The Grim Reaperator

  • Sectional Moderator
  • 3455 posts
  • Location: Michigan
  • Minecraft: StealthBravo

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

View Postdiamondgamezz, on 25 June 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

thats the wrong one.

there i no torrent attack .
and you cant use /b b
I hate to say it, but that's pretty much your only option. There are no other plugins that do what you're asking.

#10

TroublesomeTrio
  • Location: Keller, Texas
  • Minecraft: TroublesomeTrio
  • Xbox:Deathwish3210

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

View PostStealthBravo, on 25 June 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

I hate to say it, but that's pretty much your only option. There are no other plugins that do what you're asking.
There is they use it on the server Makemyday but I cannot find the plugin
Posted Image

#11

TroublesomeTrio
  • Location: Keller, Texas
  • Minecraft: TroublesomeTrio
  • Xbox:Deathwish3210

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:02 AM

View Postdiamondgamezz, on 23 June 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

sombody knows a good bending plugin ?

with use /b b and no /bending bind :P
and some questions

1. how u can give yourself avatarstate ?
2. how you can say there you cant do bending and here you can ?
I found it download:https://github.com/orion304/MinecraftTLA/raw/master/Bending2/.devbuild/Bending.jar
Avatar state is just /b b avatarstate
Posted Image