119 replies to this topic

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Minecraft: KoditheMaster

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

This is a mod that I have been working on for over a year now (granted, I was not at all skilled in code when I started) and I think that it is finally ready to release as a WIP, Now, as for the content of this mod:

YAY! 0.4.2! it must be for 1.7!
No, it really isn't, but it adds a great deal of cool things, many of which need better textures but areli and dirt are all busy, so they were unable to make them, so they are basically placeholder textures. When forge gets updated, I will try to get it updated as soon as possible.

Ok, so 1.7 is now out, but MCP and forge are having problems with all the code that Mojang changed. So they don't think that they will be updated very soon, and this mod naturally needs them. So I thought I would put out this version with what I have been working on over the past few weeks.

Download: V0.4.2 for 1.6.4:
adfly: http://adf.ly/ZygZ3
server compatible (I think): http://adf.ly/bOzQW
curseforge (preferred):

Base
Spoiler:

Slag
Spoiler:

Tools/Weapons
Spoiler:

FoodStuffs
Spoiler:

WorldGen
Spoiler:

Mobs
Spoiler:

Mis/WIP
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Reviews:
Spoiler:

A few notes:
Spoiler:

Post still WIP (kinda)

Installation:
Spoiler:

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Support this mod:
Spoiler:

Copyright/Disclaimer:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Enosphorous

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:36 PM

This mod is really cool. Looks great, too.

Nice work!

Posted Image

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

View PostEnosphorous, on 21 June 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

This mod is really cool. Looks great, too.

Nice work!
Posted Image

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

Added version 0.0.2:
  • Config file added for block and item IDs.
  • Recipe for salt blocks added.
That's it for now :)
Posted Image

Lacy99
    Lacy99

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:32 PM

This mod looks great. Nice work. I like the idea of the sea rocks. I always think that oceans in minecraft look boring and featureless. You've obviously put lots of effort into this mod and you've done a great job on it.

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

View PostLacy99, on 22 June 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

This mod looks great. Nice work. I like the idea of the sea rocks. I always think that oceans in minecraft look boring and featureless. You've obviously put lots of effort into this mod and you've done a great job on it.
Thanks, right now I am working on fixing a few more things before I release a new version.
Posted Image

Lai1999
    Lai1999

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

Make the water in Ocean Biomes green and have a cifferent Damage Value. When you pick them up, you get Bucket of Ocean Water that can be smelted into Salt. When you place a Bucket of Ocean Water, it'll slowly change into normal Water (1000~1500 Block Ticks later). If it mixes with Water, both turn into Ocean Water, but it halves the time left before it turns into Water, e.g:

There's 1 Ocean Water which will turn into Water in 500 Block ticks time. Then Water mixes with it. The Water turns into Ocean Water. After 250 Block Ticks (half the original time) both Ocean Water turn into Water.

Posted Image

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostLai1999, on 08 July 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

Make the water in Ocean Biomes green and have a cifferent Damage Value. When you pick them up, you get Bucket of Ocean Water that can be smelted into Salt. When you place a Bucket of Ocean Water, it'll slowly change into normal Water (1000~1500 Block Ticks later). If it mixes with Water, both turn into Ocean Water, but it halves the time left before it turns into Water, e.g:

There's 1 Ocean Water which will turn into Water in 500 Block ticks time. Then Water mixes with it. The Water turns into Ocean Water. After 250 Block Ticks (half the original time) both Ocean Water turn into Water.
I suppose that would work, but it feels more complex then it needs to be, I would prefer something simpler... Never the less, if I don't think of something else, I may try this.

Also: I'm working on getting a 1.6 update out... should be out soon... ish
Ok, so, 1.6 is, at best, unstable, so... I am not sure when a 1.6 version will come out. So, I think I will release what I have been working on for the past week or so, probably later toady.
Posted Image

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

Uploaded V0.0.3 (still for 1.5.2):
  • Fixed cucumber plants crashing game when right clicked without anything in ones hand.
  • Set cucumber and pickle saturation modifier to 0.2 (steak is 0.8)
  • Fixed coral and anemones sometimes spawning on top of kelp.
  • Edited sunk boats to look better. (more or less)
I will hopefully get to work on a 1.6 version... You know, once 1.6.9 comes out Posted Image
Posted Image

HarveyDicen456
  • Minecraft: X_iiControllz

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:24 PM

Great Work :D
Thebluzyellowzzpurplezz Person Artist
Posted Image

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:07 PM

View PostHarveyDicen456, on 09 July 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Great Work Posted Image
Thank you.

Anyways, I have decided that today is the day to start trying to get Mojang to release 1.6.3 and by that I of course mean that I am going to start getting this mod up to date with 1.6.2, it will likely take a few days to get it working, unless Mojang messed with a bunch of stuff, in which case it will take much longer and will probably go up to the point where Mojang releases 1.6.3, and I have to update again... Hopefully that will not be the case.
Posted Image

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:02 PM

Currently performing CPR on this mod (Computer Program Resuscitation)
Most things are revitalized, textures are still out of whack, and the mobs are kinda messed up at the moment.
Posted Image

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:33 AM

Updated to 1.6.2 (I think) please test it out and give any feedback :)
Posted Image

amy19920
    amy19920

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: amy19920

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

I'm on 1.6.2 with forge and I have a couple other mods installed but I keep getting this error:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.

Time: 9/18/13 10:17 AM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: kodithemaster/Pirates/EntityTest
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:149)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:697)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:231)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:507)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:806)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: kodithemaster/Pirates/EntityTest
    at kodithemaster.Pirates.client.ClientProxy.registerRenderers(ClientProxy.java:49)
    at kodithemaster.Pirates.koadmastersPirates.load(koadmastersPirates.java:71)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:696)
    ... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: kodithemaster.Pirates.EntityTest
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:179)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 38 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Duplicate method name&signature in class file kodithemaster/Pirates/EntityTest
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:171)
    ... 40 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.6.0_39, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Memory: 137913968 bytes (131 MB) / 505544704 bytes (482 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.62.871 Minecraft Forge 9.10.1.871 Optifine OptiFine_1.6.2_HD_U_C4 32 mods loaded, 32 mods active
    mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML{6.2.62.871} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge{9.10.1.871} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.2 DamageIndicators v2.9.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    warsmod{4.1.0} [The Wars Mod] (1.6.2 Wars Mod 4.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    jammyfurniture{4.5} [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.6.2_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.2]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_Invedit{version 1.16 by mister_person} [mod_Invedit] (All-U-Want inventory editor 1.16a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.2 v1.4.2} [Archimedes' Ships] (ArchimedesShips.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Backpack{1.18.17} [Backpack] (backpack-1.18.17-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    barrels{3.1} [The Barrels Mod] (Barrels 3.1-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BetterFurnaces{3.3} [Better Furnaces] (Better-Furnaces-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BiblioCraft{1.4.1} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.4.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CraftHeraldry{1.0.3} [CraftHeraldry] (CraftHeraldry 1.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    customnpcs{0.8} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forestry{2.3.0.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    KoadPirates{For minecraft 1.6.2} [KoadMasters Pirates] (Koadmaster 0.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    LotsOfFood{1.6.2} [Lots of Food] (Lots-of-Food-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    PaintingSelGui{1.6.2.0} [PaintingSelectionGui] (Painting-Selection-GUI-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    rpginventorymod{1.5.1 8.4} [RPG Inventory Mod] (Rpg-Inventory-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    VanillaShields{RpgInv8.4} [Vanilla Shields Mod] (Rpg-Inventory-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RPGMS{RpgInv8.4} [RpgInv Mage Addon] (Rpg-Inventory-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RPGPlusPlus{RpgInv8.4} [Subarakis RPG++ mod] (Rpg-Inventory-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RPGRB{RpgInv8.4} [Rogue and BeastMaster Patch] (Rpg-Inventory-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    cpacal_Shipwreck{1.5} [ShipwreckWorldGeneration] (ShipwreckWorldGen_1.6.2_1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    awger_SmallBoat{0.10.4} [SmallBoat] (smallboats.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    awger_Punt{0.10.4} [Punt] (smallboats.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    awger_Whitehall{0.10.4} [Whitehall] (smallboats.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    awger_Hoy{0.10.4} [Hoy] (smallboats.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    WatkinsBase{0.1} [Watkins Base] (Utility-Chests-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    UtilityChest{v2.2} [Utility Chest] (Utility-Chests-Mod-1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    weaponmod{1.6.2 v1.13.6} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Posted Image

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

View Postamy19920, on 18 September 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

I'm on 1.6.2 with forge and I have a couple other mods installed but I keep getting this error:
-snip-
Ok, Um, I guess I knew it wasn't working properly, to summarize what is happening, at some point from 1.5 to 1.6 something changed (I think in forge) and it causes the class to not be recognized, however, I am not really sure how to fix it atm, but I will work on it
Posted Image

Koadmaster
    Koadmaster

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1024 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

Ok, everything should now be working properly for 1.6.2, feel free to say otherwise.
Posted Image

steambot88

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

I just wanna say that this mod is the sooooo COOL! but it nead something... maybe... A BOSS ON A GIANT SHIP! And if you can, a new mob! The kamikaze pirate! I realy looking forword to play minecraft with this mod :D    Posted Image

DismalAmoeba
  • Minecraft: ConstantNexus
  • Xbox:Yeah...No.

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Congrats, TheDiamondMinecart did a review of your mod!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Hey, guys. Quote me if you want me to respond. Otherwise I'll have no idea what the hell you want with me.
Friend Code: 1263-6258-8121 (Poison)
Friend Safaris: Poison: Swalot, Whirlipede, Seviper.

TheFinalWolves

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

Maby can you make a Ship Cannon or someting like that!
But nice work man
And some Trading ships would be nice too i think!

Strikerdoesminecraft

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Amazing mod!