• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

help! im stuck in a portal online and i cant get out!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

L74
    L74

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:42 AM

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image  Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image help im stuck in  a nether portal which leads to the survival games place on cowcraft! the ip is : mc.cowcraft.net

i really need help to exit it and cowcraft is my fav server and i don want top leave it!

plz!!!!!!

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edyyy if you read this get me unstuck becuase your the owner! (or an admin)

anyone plz help!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Robert-Frans

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

Does the server not have cheats enabled? Because then you can /tp yourself to the coördinates of your home, or to some other place. And have you already called for help on the chat there?

BouncingBall
    BouncingBall

Sectional Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 831 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

If you haven't already tried the obvious options; couldn't you try contacting the server's staff?

View PostL74, on 19 June 2013 - 08:42 AM, said:

edyyy if you read this get me unstuck becuase your the owner! (or an admin)

There is a very small chance that this will happen. Doesn't your server provide the community with a forum; or better yet the contact information for staff?

AMD FX-8350 -- HIS R9 290X -- Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z -- Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) 1600 MHz -- WD Blue 500 GB -- Seagate Barracuda 3 TB 7200 RPM -- HIS R9 290X -- Corsair TX 650W V2

Posted Image

Grosh
    Grosh

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Minecraft: xXTheWICKEDXx
  • Xbox:I have an X on a box?
  • PSN:PSN.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:57 AM

/spawn
IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO MY POST, PLEASE QUOTE IT!

don't click this link...

IronMagus

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostRobertFrans, on 19 June 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

Does the server not have cheats enabled? Because then you can /tp yourself

View PostGrosh, on 19 June 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

/spawn
But you can't type commands (or even open your inventory, or hit [ESC] to disconnect) while inside the portal.

@OP, have you tried just punching your way out?  It will take a very, very long time to break the obsidian (4m10s, according to the wiki) without a diamond pick, but you can break it, eventually (unless it's protected by a worldguard plugin or whatever.  Then you really are screwed.)
Village Mechanics: A not-so-brief guide - Update for 1.4! Added subsection on iron farming to the iron golems section. Only ten villagers required to spawn golems (down from sixteen)! Put to rest the "facing doors cancel each other" myth!

View PostTechdolphin, on 30 September 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

If you say plz because it is shorter than please, I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

LordSnowballOfTwenty_two
  • Minecraft: Minecraft:
  • Xbox:The X marks the box!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

What is your ign. Ill come on.
A very Smart, Strong and very Annoying one of a kind, Nyanja. If you dont know what that is, please contact my cousin, Nyan cat.

Posted ImageMini Nova.

TwentyFive
  • Minecraft: 257477

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

yea u cant do anything in a portal XD
When in doubt, say MOO!

colorfusion

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

Look on their website and try and find some way to contact the admins about it.

L74
    L74

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:48 AM

its really annoying im at spawn and i cant do anything but bob up and down

L74
    L74

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:42 PM

oh i came out thanks to a admin!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

NinjaChang63

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostL74, on 29 June 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

oh i came out thanks to a admin!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I am stuck in this portal too, can I get some help please?

Can't type/ press esc or anything...

corey13003

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

Ok. I can help. First. Go to the server website. Then, contact the owner. Then, If They Respond Follow their instructions.

NinjaChang63

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

http://www.cowcraft.net/home  <--- I made a post here asking for help yesterday, all I got was 3 dislikes and a kid saying that he is going to hack me because my email address was the default username. So I changed my username, changed my email address, deleted my post, called him an ass and left.

That's why I asked here instead.

I don't know if cowcraft has a contact us link?

I will make another thread there neways, thanks.

SuperSpen

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

Im having the same problem only on another server. Is they any way to get out apart from contacting an admin because he is dutch...

Raidstra
  • Minecraft: Raidstra

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:13 AM

View PostSuperSpen, on 30 July 2013 - 09:34 AM, said:

Im having the same problem only on another server. Is they any way to get out apart from contacting an admin because he is dutch...

I could join and help you out.

My highest FPS in 1.6.2 ( Optifine on mid settings ): http://i.imgur.com/VuFEnAk.jpg

9144 FPS !

super_powerz
  • Minecraft: super_powerz

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

I think  I did that on a sky block server a really long time ago....  I didn't even bother returning to the server.  I wonder if i'm still there.

quote said:

Nice pineapple btw
I try my best