• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mod Suggestion: Dragon Ball Z

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Nex Carnifex

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:53 PM

Make a mod were everyone have a lot of health to take a massive amount of damage.  They can all fly any direction at high speeds:
Spacebar: up
Shift: down
S: back
A: left
D: right
W: forward

Items are replaced with attacks, each of which can destroy massive chunks of land in a circular explosion similar to a Creeper explosion but on a much larger scale.  Attacks include: Ki blast(smallest explosion, maybe on the same scale as a Creeper explosion), Kamehameha(Massive explosion, can take out half of a large mountain), Super Kamehameha(Can take out an entire large mountain), Spirit Bomb(Can destroy an island of considerable size), etc.

The stronger the attack the more Ki is takes up, which is displayed as a slowly regenerating yellow bar on the top of the screen and starts of low so no one can use the strongest attacks early on.  To charge the bar one only has to hold down both mouse buttons at the same time.

To punch you press the left mouse button, and punching can be charged.  A punch charged long enough can send a player flying and smashing through blocks.

To use an energy attack hold down the right mouse button while the desired attack is selected.

After one of these epic battles, the battlefield should be totally destroyed, which will be really cool.

If this is possible, someone please do it, or give feedback on how I can improve my idea.  Thanks.

Register or log in to remove.

yoboikent

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:24 AM

Atlast I can be goku  fuck yeah!!!!
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=171262&p=2468840#p2468840][/url][/quote]

PsycKho
    PsycKho

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:24 AM

Even tho I don't like DBZ, blowin stuff while flyin around seem cool.
I can help for textures.

Gmer_freak

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:46 AM

That would be awesome.
Bellow statement is true.
Above statement is false.

Nex Carnifex

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:58 PM

Is there anyone willing to work on this because unfortunately I have no idea how to mod.

PsycKho
    PsycKho

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

Textures / sprites only.

omegamonkeyclaw
  • Minecraft: TsunamiNinja

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:38 AM

that would would just be a block version of a dbz game,
I like it.
If you want me to see a message or reply to it, quote me, don't just add a new reply in a "slow thread" hoping I will. Thanks :D

Jade_Pyke

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:49 PM

I LOVE DBZ!!!!!!!!!This would be the best mod EVER...maybe instead of skeletons  there would be Nappa,Zombies=Vagita , spiders=Raditz , creepers=Frieza...maybe...

EnixSquared

Posted 24 March 2011 - 02:39 AM

Must... BUMP

Biomonkey

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:28 PM

I was just thinking about this also, but I had a different thought on it.

I was thinking of adding the dragonballs into the game so you would have to find them.  Create a dragon radar and go exploring for the dragonballs.  Replace the bow with some type of energy blast.  Not sure what you would get once you gather all the dragonballs.

As for the mobs:
Zombies=Green Men from the Saiyen saga
Skeletons=Frieza
Spiders=Androids or Buu
Creepers=Cell

FibbleFlab

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:46 AM

YES! I've had a desire to destroy creepers as Vegeta for a LONG time. Here, let me supply you.  -_-  :D  :Pig:  :DORE:  :DORE:  :GP:  {SMILIES_PATH}/flintnsteel.png  :tnt:
Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image

aussj4link

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:48 AM

This sounds pretty awesome, a system of energy would be cool too. You have X amount of energy and attacks need a certain amount of it, for example, say you have a max of 100 energy, the weakest blast takes 1 energy and then maybe the next one up takes 10 next 50 and then ultimate takes 100. Your energy slowly refills over time, say 1 energy per 1.5 seconds?
Hope requires the contender,
Who sees no virtue in surrender.
From the cradle to the bier,
The heart must persevere.

Posted Image

Posted Image

ninjabuu
    ninjabuu

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:33 AM

Biomonkey said:

I was just thinking about this also, but I had a different thought on it.

I was thinking of adding the dragonballs into the game so you would have to find them.  Create a dragon radar and go exploring for the dragonballs.  Replace the bow with some type of energy blast.  Not sure what you would get once you gather all the dragonballs.

As for the mobs:
Zombies=Green Men from the Saiyen saga
Skeletons=Frieza
Spiders=Androids or Buu
Creepers=Cell
this is great and maybe the dragon would give you a bunch of diamonds or bedrock for an indestructable home

justakaz
    justakaz

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:53 PM

I actualy made a texture pack where creepers are cell and skeletons are nappa but they fight the same way as creepers and skeletons

Jade_Pyke

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:17 AM

what dragon?(is it Frieza cuz he doese look somewhat like a lizard...)

lolaren
    lolaren

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Minecraft: lolaren

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:11 PM

Jade_Pyke said:

what dragon?(is it Frieza cuz he doese look somewhat like a lizard...)
the dragon that is summoned by the dragon ball's :P
Posted Image

herculeswill22
  • Location: A place where nobody writes 'Behind you! Trolololol" in this space.
  • Minecraft: Same as my forum name.

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:06 PM

Awesome. 'nuff said. :(
My Mod Suggestions: 1. Darkspawn Invasion  2.  Placeable merchants http://www.minecraft...-merchants-req/

UberManclaw
  • Minecraft: UberManclaw

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

I have watch all 510 episodes of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT and can help give information about every detail and atack move and enemy ever in the show. I also already have about 5 skins finish for dragon ball Z, if I can help in any way I will do my best, I also have a Idea for how to do wishes, let it be the ability to use the /give command once. Also make Super Saiyin levels as acheivements that require specific numbers of monsters to be killed. I hope We can make this into a finished mod by atleast july.
Posted Image

Krunchyman
  • Location: Rocking it old-school with the space-trading game ELITE.
  • Minecraft: Krunchyman

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

It sounds overpowered.

The iteration of these lines brings gold;
The framing of this circle on the ground
Brings whirlwinds, tempests, thunder and lightning.

Posted Image

ByakuyaTheTroll
  • Minecraft: kiddude

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:41 AM

Nex Carnifex said:

Make a mod were everyone have a lot of health to take a massive amount of damage.  They can all fly any direction at high speeds:
Spacebar: up
Shift: down
S: back
A: left
D: right
W: forward

Items are replaced with attacks, each of which can destroy massive chunks of land in a circular explosion similar to a Creeper explosion but on a much larger scale.  Attacks include: Ki blast(smallest explosion, maybe on the same scale as a Creeper explosion), Kamehameha(Massive explosion, can take out half of a large mountain), Super Kamehameha(Can take out an entire large mountain), Spirit Bomb(Can destroy an island of considerable size), etc.

The stronger the attack the more Ki is takes up, which is displayed as a slowly regenerating yellow bar on the top of the screen and starts of low so no one can use the strongest attacks early on.  To charge the bar one only has to hold down both mouse buttons at the same time.

To punch you press the left mouse button, and punching can be charged.  A punch charged long enough can send a player flying and smashing through blocks.

To use an energy attack hold down the right mouse button while the desired attack is selected.

After one of these epic battles, the battlefield should be totally destroyed, which will be really cool.

If this is possible, someone please do it, or give feedback on how I can improve my idea.  Thanks.

This could be pretty hard to code, but it woyld be pretty dang awesome.
Posted Image