Snapshot 13w24b needed some revisions, so let's hear it for Snapshot 13w25a! This quick-fix Snapshot is chock-full of awesome fixes, so let's not waste any time!
BUG FIXES AHOY!
- 3D Anaglyph biome color corruption
- Incorrect/inconsistent command success criteria breaks Comparator behavior
- Possible to create a scoreboard objective without a name
- Birch leaves don't use the right texture
- Last played singleplayer world changes date last opened to 1/1/70
- Crash selecting resource pack
- Server crash / hang after typing /kill
- Flowing water / lava color corrupted after switching off 3d anaglyph
- Igniting TNT doesn't reduce flint and steel durability
- Some animated textures only show the placeholder texture
- Crash uploading textures to graphics card
- Armor bar shown too high during Health Boost or Absorption
- Health and Absorption is confusing when displayed on the same line
- Resource packs not effective until after restart
- Grum no longer affected by gravity
GETTING THE SNAPSHOT:
As always, the new Snapshot is available in the client, and will download and install itself automatically! Just make sure you have a profile selected to use it, and you're good to go! Don't have the new launcher yet? Download links are below!
Windows: Click here
Mac/OSX: Click here
Linux/Other: Click here