• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

I can't see my X,Y coordinates!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Technoblade

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:39 PM

I know about F3, how it shows all that data, but once it is out a bar showing minecraft's performance goes up. I can stand the lines being written across the screen (somehow) but then a red bar with half the width of my screen always pops up and covers up almost the entire left half of my screen.

So I can't see my coordinates. Could someone please tell me another way, or tell me how to get rid of the bar?
Steve and the Creeper team up against a common foe

xchainblade said:

BenJ said:

Make zombies drop mushrooms.

Think about it, theyre dead and decaying. Fungi grows where decay is, so they fit right in perfectly.
But.. I eat those..
D:

Register or log in to remove.

Evil_LeGeNdZz95

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:41 PM

This will be of use to you:

- viewtopic.php?f=25&t=196355

Other options are to reduce all graphic options and see if the red bars decrease

Vilborg
    Vilborg

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2769 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:42 PM

I find that fullscreen generally makes the coords appear above the graph.

K_Kinnison said:

If i were a mod, i would be destroying threads like a creeper at a hug-a-thon

Meddyan said:

That's right, this elevator is powered by MURDER and ANIMAL CRUELTY.

Denn said:

Manly blood is both highly acidic AND highly basic, but I'm glad to see you're paying attention.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Technoblade

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:51 PM

Vilborg said:

I find that fullscreen generally makes the coords appear above the graph.

You, sir, didn't help at all. It got even bigger, now I can't see 60% of my screen.

Evil, you are a hero. Even though being a hero generally means you can't be evil.
Steve and the Creeper team up against a common foe

xchainblade said:

BenJ said:

Make zombies drop mushrooms.

Think about it, theyre dead and decaying. Fungi grows where decay is, so they fit right in perfectly.
But.. I eat those..
D:

KataraZukoandAangAVATAR

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:19 AM

If you pause it while you have the F3 on, then wait, the bar will go way down if you wait.and you'll be able to see the coords again.  The period of barlessness (I coined a term :D) lasts a while after you unpause it.  Its what I do.

EDIT: Sorry, this won't work unless you have it on Render Distance: Tiny.  It may or may not clear it over time on small, but won't do much at all on normal or far.  oh, and looking up helps.