Truss Mod adds motors that can move blocks and frames that can form big moving constructions.It was inspired by Red Power 2 by Eloraam.Features:
- Motors and frames move, and all blocks render and tick while moving
- TileEntities can be moved too
- IC2, BC and TE power support. Look in config file for configuration
- Tested with most mods from FTB 1.5 beta pack
- There is a per-block and per-mod moving handler configuration
- Both Immibis's Microblocks and ForgeMultipart are supported
- Can move multiblock structures (if configured)
- Items moving in BuildCraft pipes don't update their rendering state after being moved (items themselves appear to move correctly)
- There are little time desynchronizations with some mods with default-hard handler
- 1.5.2: Extract TrussCore-*.jar to coremods folder, extract TrussMod-*.jar to mods folder
- 1.6.x: Copy TrussMod-*.jar to mods folder
- Latest version: https://sourceforge....latest/download
- All previous downloads: https://sourceforge....trussmod/files/
- Shift-right-click with the empty hand to change the position of the red (action) side
- Right-click with the empty hand to change the direction that the red side is facing to
- Anything cover-thick will prevent frames from sticking, and will actually mask the frame.
- If you have microblocks, frame sides will only be solid if there are covers/panels on that side.
If you have mods with multiblock structures:
- Add corresponding block set to TrussMod.cfg
- Example: S:alveary=1382 or S:railcraft_tank="452:0,452:1,452:2"