• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How to download mods

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The3AdminOfAServer

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

1.for example the herobrine mod you have to get modloader ad audiomod and then go to command shift g or on
Pc you have to go to %appdata% and go to library then application support then minecraft then bin then you will
See a folder called minecraft.jar then change it to minecraft.jar.zip then double click it then you will get a folder called minecraft.jar but first you will need the app called the unarciver and its free on the App Store then you have to find a folder in minecraft.jar called META INF and delete it and then get modloader and copy all the files in it then paste it in minecraft.jar then go to the audiomod then go copy the files bxim and the file and then copy it and
Paste it in minecraft.jar then in minecraft.jar go to Paul's code then in audiomod go to Paul's code then go to sound for both and then minecraft.jar go to codecs but audiomod dosent have to then you will sell a file in audiomod then copy it then paste it in minecraft.jar codecs.

then your done!

2.single player commands mod

this is the easiest mod to install in the whole minecraft

First get the file then double click on it and press install and wait a few sec and then when it says done its done and your ready to go and see what I mean by easy

3. To many items mod

first get the to many items mod then get modloader and then copy all the files in modloader and then go to library from going to command shift g then you have to press minecraft then bin then minecraft.jar then change it to minecraft.jar.zip then double click it then you will jet a folder called minecraft.jar then you have to delete the folder
Then paste the items in there then copy all the files in the too many items mod then paste it in minecraft.jar then your done

WARING:you can't have minecraft forge for this you will have to force update this

4.I HOPE THIS HELPED YOU

Register or log in to remove.

tulir293
    tulir293

Diamond Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 812 posts
  • Minecraft: tulir293

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:42 AM

TBH, this is useless. The tutorial is not good (Bad grammar, false information) and there are tons of better tutorials.
My overkill build... Posted Image Other stuff I own: a Jolla (with "The First One" other half), a Pebble, a Nexus 7 (2012, 16GB, No 3G)
Posted Image

The3AdminOfAServer

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

THE MINECRAFT MODLOADER

Link http://www.minecraft...ader-1-0-0-mod/