[Coming Soon] Official LameGames Minecraft PE Realms Server

lamegames

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

xMTVxSTEALTHx
  • Minecraft: xMTVxSTEALTHx

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

In-Game Minecraft Name: xMTVxSTEALTHx
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: i got the game 2 months after it came out, and in the game i've made 3 portals to the nether so far, I have made a mansion, massive 2 story house on floating islands, glass pyramid, and a 75x75x20 block house out of netherack and obsidian
Creations (pictures will help):  and I haven't been able to upload any pics of these creations
Have you joined our Palringo group?: yes I used the link

I guess I'll try for a spot for admin or mod if needed
Experience in administration: I was a storm trooper which was the second highest achievable rank on free rank freebuild fun server and I had over 200 hours on that server before it got shut down.
How would you deal with griefers: I would warn them and watch them then kick them then ban them.
How would you deal with spammers: I would give them 2 warnings and then kick then ban.
How would you deal with n00bs: I would help and try to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't do anything wrong it just depends on why they are doing.
How would you deal with new players:I would tell them the rules and help them if they need it.

Register or log in to remove.

Okoko
    Okoko

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

In-Game Minecraft Name: jonukas3188
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: Im playing minecraft pocket edition from the release
Creations (pictures will help): I made a giant creeper,a giant pool, and im making a hotel
Have you joined our Palringo group?:yes and downloaded the messenger app

EliGuzman36

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

In-Game name: EliGuzman36
Minecraft PE experience: Since Release
Creations i made a big mansion , a jungle, a hotel in a jungle, and an underwater house...
Palringo yes downloaded messenger app...

Please let me be an admin i've been admin 2 times
I would deal with griefers by warning them 1 time, second i would kick the out of the server, and third, i would ban them.

I would deal with spammers by warning them first 2 times then kick them out.
I would deal with noobs the same way i would deal with spammers.

I would deal with new players by explaining them the rules of the server and if they do something bad I woul warn them then I would kick them out and if they still do it I would ban them.

theawesomemcpeplayer
  • Xbox:i wish

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostLameGames, on 15 June 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

Server Status: Recruiting

Posted Image

Official LameGames Minecraft PE Server

Welcome to the Official LameGames Minecraft Pocket Edition Server. Currently, we do not have a realms pass and therefore can not host a server. But we are currently recruiting people and when we do get a realms pass, we will go live! We will have a creative server only. To be recruited, you will need to read the entire post and then use our application form. Forms without the normal template will be instantly denied no matter what. Tell your friends to join this server. If Realms prices are too high, we will use the Multiplayer for Minecraft PE app instead. Please check Palringo when the server is up!

Ranks: Admin Mod V.I.P Donator Builder Banned

Admins & Mods
Spoiler:

Whitelisted Players
Spoiler:

Application Form
Spoiler:

Join the Palringo group lamegames now! http://www.palringo..../invite/4503701

Camino945
I will deal with everyone

EliGuzman36

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:58 AM

In-Game Minecraft Name: EliGuzman36
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: Since Released
Creations (pictures will help): I have made a mansion, a jungle, a hotel in the jungle, an underwater mansion... sorry I don't have any pictures...
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes...

Experience in administration: I have been an admin 2 times...
How would you deal with griefers: At first I would warn them, Second I would kick them,  Third I would ban them...
How would you deal with spammers:First warn them, then kick them...
How would you deal with n00bs: I would help n00bs be un00bed by talking to them and applying methods...
How would you deal with new players: I would show the around the world and explain rules and help them in all an admin is allowed to help....

xOxNINJAxOx

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

In game name. xOxNINJAxOx

MCPE Experience. I know almost every thing there could be to know about minecraft.

Creations. Sorry no pics but I have created a cake factory and dome target ranges.

Have I joined your Palringo group yes. YES

I know its kind of late for posting but I hope you can add me.

LameGames

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

View PostProf_Skittles, on 17 June 2013 - 06:30 AM, said:

Thanks! :D
You're welcome!

View Postrg123, on 17 June 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

Sorry did not see the form
In-Game Minecraft Name: Rg_123
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: Started playing only a couple months after MCPE came out, and also played PC edition since beta. Also a builder on one other server.
Creations (pictures will help): At the moment I cannot upload any pictures, but the admin on another server says I am a good builder and we have started creating shops, mini games etc.
Have you joined our Palringo group?: No, but will do when I get a chance.
Accepted as Builder. Please join our Palringo group.

View PostHero1223, on 17 June 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

In-Game Minecraft Name:NJPlaysMC
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience:I have created many worlds and played a lot of minecraft pocket edition. Therefore, I have experience.
Creations (pictures will help): I have created a Nyan Cat (Large Size), a TNT house (Large Size), and a lot of giant structures/buildings.
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes, I have registered and installed the Palringo Messanger app.
Please edit your previous post which include the actual post. Accepted as Builder.

View PostxMTVxSTEALTHx, on 17 June 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

In-Game Minecraft Name: xMTVxSTEALTHx
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: i got the game 2 months after it came out, and in the game i've made 3 portals to the nether so far, I have made a mansion, massive 2 story house on floating islands, glass pyramid, and a 75x75x20 block house out of netherack and obsidian
Creations (pictures will help):  and I haven't been able to upload any pics of these creations
Have you joined our Palringo group?: yes I used the link
Accpeted as Builder.

View PostOkoko, on 17 June 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

In-Game Minecraft Name: jonukas3188
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: Im playing minecraft pocket edition from the release
Creations (pictures will help): I made a giant creeper,a giant pool, and im making a hotel
Have you joined our Palringo group?:yes and downloaded the messenger app
Accepted as Builder.

View PostEliGuzman36, on 17 June 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

In-Game name: EliGuzman36
Minecraft PE experience: Since Release
Creations i made a big mansion , a jungle, a hotel in a jungle, and an underwater house...
Palringo yes downloaded messenger app...

Please let me be an admin i've been admin 2 times
I would deal with griefers by warning them 1 time, second i would kick the out of the server, and third, i would ban them.

I would deal with spammers by warning them first 2 times then kick them out.
I would deal with noobs the same way i would deal with spammers.

I would deal with new players by explaining them the rules of the server and if they do something bad I woul warn them then I would kick them out and if they still do it I would ban them.
Accepted as Mod. Not sure of Palringo username.

View Posttheawesomemcpeplayer, on 18 June 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Camino945
I will deal with everyone
Denied. Please do not reply to original post.

View PostEliGuzman36, on 18 June 2013 - 01:58 AM, said:

In-Game Minecraft Name: EliGuzman36
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: Since Released
Creations (pictures will help): I have made a mansion, a jungle, a hotel in the jungle, an underwater mansion... sorry I don't have any pictures...
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes...

Experience in administration: I have been an admin 2 times...
How would you deal with griefers: At first I would warn them, Second I would kick them,  Third I would ban them...
How would you deal with spammers:First warn them, then kick them...
How would you deal with n00bs: I would help n00bs be un00bed by talking to them and applying methods...
How would you deal with new players: I would show the around the world and explain rules and help them in all an admin is allowed to help....
Accepted as Mod. Not sure of Palringo username.

View PostxOxNINJAxOx, on 18 June 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

In game name. xOxNINJAxOx

MCPE Experience. I know almost every thing there could be to know about minecraft.

Creations. Sorry no pics but I have created a cake factory and dome target ranges.

Have I joined your Palringo group yes. YES

I know its kind of late for posting but I hope you can add me.
Accepted as Builder.

Thank you everyone! Please do not reply to the orignal post.

Okoko
    Okoko

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:39 AM

LameGames when the server is out?

Dolopeko
    Dolopeko

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:05 AM

In-Game Minecraft Name: Dolopeko
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: I've been an experienced builder from nearly 7 months now. I've updated my iOS to 7 and my worlds have been deleted. I've just started working on a new world having a neighborhood and a park and doing what I can so far with everything I have . I will be able to post a picture within a few days when it's near completion.
Creations (pictures will help): As of now, I do not . I'm currently constructing a neighborhood/small town as of today.
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes I have, username is: idobson23

TOASTYDOESRANDOM

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

In game minecraft name: toasty713
Experience playing: I have played two days since MCPE came out and made 7 mortals to neather have full diamond armor and tools along with defense towers on both sides of my house it is a hillside mansion

In game minecraft name: toasty713
Experience playing: I have played two days since MCPE came out and made 7 mortals to neather have full diamond armor and tools along with defense towers on both sides of my house it is a hillside mansion
Please choose me. I also have been admin 3 times and mod 4 thank you for your time and hope I get the part
toasty713
I will remember when the glass and bricks were unlimited :)

xMTVxSTEALTHx
  • Minecraft: xMTVxSTEALTHx

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

I guess I'll try for a spot for admin or mod if needed
Experience in administration: I was a storm trooper which was the second highest achievable rank on free rank freebuild fun server and I had over 200 hours on that server before it got shut down.
How would you deal with griefers: I would warn them and watch them then kick them then ban them.
How would you deal with spammers: I would give them 2 warnings and then kick then ban.
How would you deal with n00bs: I would help and try to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't do anything wrong it just depends on why they are doing.
How would you deal with new players:I would tell them the rules and help them if they need it.

ElectricFlamingo

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:12 PM

Experience in administration: I haven't administrated any servers before but I know rules of servers and I would be able to act accordingly and deal with griefers/hackers
How would you deal with griefers: I would report them to u right away (so u could un-whitelist them) in whatever fashion you please, via email, forums, text, or whatever u want. Before this, I would kill them so they lose all materials.
How would you deal with spammers: I would do the same thing as with griefers, unless u give me directions otherwise.
How would you deal with n00bs: I don't really know what u mean, but I would make sure they understand the rules of the server and of course, kill them if they don't listen.
How would you deal with new players: I would tell them the rules, make sure they understand, and watch them closely to make sure they listen.

My name is ElectricFlamingo  PLEASE add me to the server, if not as an admin or mod, then just as a player, I would love to help out on the server and can't wait for it to come out!  I have joined the Palringo group also, just to let u know. I could help build anything u need.

xOxNINJAxOx

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:42 AM

Not to rush any thing but when is the server coming out.

Arkhonn
    Arkhonn

Carpenter

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Minecraft: Gaurldur

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:47 AM

IGN: Hjolfr

fathomer1234

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

In-Game Minecraft Name: fathomet1234
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: i have played minecraft PE since version 0.4.0 but i have owned minecraft on the PC since april 2012. And i know almost everything about minecraft, i own every version: PC, Xbox and Pocket edition.
Creations: I dont really have too many creations in Pocket Edition as I havent really had much time to settle down or to build a giant statue of sorts but i have built some pretty good houses that i will send images of through parlingo if I am accepted.
Have you joined our Palringo group?: I will join if I am accepted

Additional mod/admin form that you could consider:
Experience in Moderator: I am moderator on a minecraft server on PC called BlockJunkies. IP- play.blockjunkies.com (incase you want to check) i have been staff on that serer for around 5/6 months now.
How would you deal with griefers: I usually kick/ jail them first to warn them, if they repeat i will simply temp ban or ban them.
How would you deal with spammers: I will ask them to stop firstly but if they persist i will kick once then ban if they continue.
How would you deal with n00bs: as long as they arent purposefully annoying and ask decent question and genuanlyneed help i will help them to the best if my ability
How would you deal with new players:The same as n00bs really, i will help them and tell them some information about te server and commands they can use.
Thankyou for your time I hope to see you in Parlingo / on the server soon.

Also sorry if some of my words are mis spelt or jumbled up, i am using my iphone to type this and i canot see the text box ver ywell

DJcreeperBoss10

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

In-Game Minecraft Name: DJcreeperBoss
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: 1 year
Creations (pictures will help): great builder and great survivor
Have you joined our Palringo grou0?: yes I will join it

KIK: yanuelclass

KIK me to keep in touch ;)

I don't have ranks in any Minecraft Pocket edition servers

MugiwaraBoi

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:55 AM

ign: MugiwaraBoi
Experience in administration: I have no experience in administration,but I'm willing to learn. I have met admins who abused their authority all around mcpe server and I can't tolerate that. As no matter what we are still players and we should respect each other regardless of rank or titles
How would you deal with griefers:I would not be tolerant,hence I would ban them or temporary ban them depending on amount of griefs done.I do not respect griefers as they destroys people's hardworking creation without a hesitation so why should we hesitate to ban them? An eye for an eye,an tooth for an tooth, evil for evil. :)
How would you deal with spammers: I would give them warnings but however if they abused it I would not hesitate to ban them
How would you deal with n00bs:guide them along the game,as everyone of us is a noob before
How would you deal with new players: guide them along the game till they are familiarise with the functions and server.                                                                   Kik: MugiwaraBoi

jamesZ_theTitan

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

In-Game Minecraft Name:JamesZ_theTitan
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience:been playing pe version since version o.4.0. I highly enjoy creating and technical aspect of the game. I good with using red stone alternatives. And good with building. And I am very good listener.
Creations (pictures will help): I have made many things and I usually delete them after a while. I make massive creations.
Have you joined our Palringo group?:yes I have. And I enjoy it already.

Trisevan

Posted 21 June 2013 - 05:02 PM

Name: Trisevan
Experience: 3.0
Creations: Large underground bunkers, bases, or catacombs (on can't take screenshots)
Joined Palringo Group: No

DJcreeperBoss10

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:38 PM

In-Game Minecraft Name: DJcreeperBoss
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: I got the game since 2 Years ago I build lots of thing I build a cool great big parkour on creative I build a small town/Buildings in survival I'm a great survivor
Creations (pictures will help): parkour a big pretty house and a hotel a small shed a light house
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes

If I have ranks or If I become a admin mod VIP or something

Experience in administration:
How would you deal with griefers: if I got reported I will warn them then kick them if they grief the hole players and of they grief me ill ban them
How would you deal with spammers: I would kicks them for spamming and then ban them for too much spamming will u had the chance to stop
How would you deal with n00bs: make sure they don't do something rong and supervise them and keep an eye on them
How would you deal with new players: I will explain them tell them give them a tour and give them the beginners weapon and tell them to read  the rules and new commands