Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Coming Soon] Official LameGames Minecraft PE Realms Server

lamegames

  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1

LameGames

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

Server Status: Finding host




Posted Image

Official LameGames Minecraft PE Server




Welcome to the Official LameGames Minecraft Pocket Edition Server. Currently, we do not have a realms pass and therefore can not host a server. But we are currently recruiting people and when we do get a realms pass, we will go live! We will have a creative server only. To be recruited, you will need to read the entire post and then use our application form. Forms without the normal template will be instantly denied no matter what. Tell your friends to join this server. If Realms prices are too high, we will use the Multiplayer for Minecraft PE app instead. Please check Palringo when the server is up!




Ranks: Admin Mod V.I.P Donator Builder Banned




Admins & Mods
Spoiler:



Whitelisted Players
Spoiler:



Application Form
Spoiler:



Join the Palringo group lamegames now! http://www.palringo..../invite/4503701


Edited by LameGames, 27 August 2013 - 07:38 AM.


Register or log in to remove.

#2

ShaderGameing
  • Location: The nether

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:22 AM

n-Game Minecraft Name:ShaderGameing
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: I was a moderator and a admin on 3 other servers
Creations (pictures will help): Check out my forums !
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Im The Leader Of "The Miner aka The Gold Diggers"

Admin & Mod Form
[spoiler]
Experience in administration:Like i said i have been a moderator and admin on 3 other servers
How would you deal with griefers:1 Warning then follow them , if they do it again ill kick them
How would you deal with spammers:Kick
How would you deal with n00bs: Help with any questions
How would you deal with new players: Help the around the game


Also check out my Clan at ttheminers.webs.com or dbmack98.wix.com/thegolddiggers
Posted Image

#3

superbros1211

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:41 AM

In-Game Minecraft Name: funkyrainbows
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: since 0.1.3 (December 2011)
Creations (pictures will help): check out my youtube (http://www.youtube.c...bros1211/videos).
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes, I am funkyrainbows

Experience in administration: I own a PC server
How would you deal with griefers: I kick them and if they do it again I ban them.
How would you deal with spammers: I warn them and if they do it again I kick them.
How would you deal with n00bs: I help them if they ask for help.
How would you deal with new players:  I show them around and answer any questions they have.

#4

Jordan1018

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:43 AM


Whitelisting Form
In-Game Minecraft Name: jordan1018
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: I'm currently and admin on 2 servers and a builder on 4 :)
Creations (pictures will help):
Posted Image
Posted Image

Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes

Admin & Mod Form
Experience in administration: Yes I've been admin, and mod on many pc servers and on pe 2
How would you deal with griefers: I would kick as warning, then ban.
How would you deal with spammers: I would tell them to stop or ban, then kick, then ban
How would you deal with n00bs: I will try to help, if they don't understand. Kill them :D
How would you deal with new players: Welcome them to the server, make sure they read the rules and maybe give them some starter tools.
Posted Image

#5

alextrevi4

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:05 AM

please add me my ign is : rednightwing4 and my names is alextrevi4

#6

LameGames

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:48 AM

View PostShaderGameing, on 15 June 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

n-Game Minecraft Name:ShaderGameing
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: I was a moderator and a admin on 3 other servers
Creations (pictures will help): Check out my forums !
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Im The Leader Of "The Miner aka The Gold Diggers"

Admin & Mod Form
[spoiler]
Experience in administration:Like i said i have been a moderator and admin on 3 other servers
How would you deal with griefers:1 Warning then follow them , if they do it again ill kick them
How would you deal with spammers:Kick
How would you deal with n00bs: Help with any questions
How would you deal with new players: Help the around the game


Also check out my Clan at ttheminers.webs.com or dbmack98.wix.com/thegolddiggers
Accepted as moderator. Not sure of your Palringo name.

View Postsuperbros1211, on 15 June 2013 - 04:41 AM, said:

In-Game Minecraft Name: funkyrainbows
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: since 0.1.3 (December 2011)
Creations (pictures will help): check out my youtube (http://www.youtube.c...bros1211/videos).
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes, I am funkyrainbows

Experience in administration: I own a PC server
How would you deal with griefers: I kick them and if they do it again I ban them.
How would you deal with spammers: I warn them and if they do it again I kick them.
How would you deal with n00bs: I help them if they ask for help.
How would you deal with new players:  I show them around and answer any questions they have.
Accepted as moderator. Will promote on Palringo.

View PostJordan1018, on 15 June 2013 - 04:43 AM, said:


Whitelisting Form
In-Game Minecraft Name: jordan1018
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: I'm currently and admin on 2 servers and a builder on 4 :)
Creations (pictures will help):
Posted Image
Posted Image

Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes

Admin & Mod Form
Experience in administration: Yes I've been admin, and mod on many pc servers and on pe 2
How would you deal with griefers: I would kick as warning, then ban.
How would you deal with spammers: I would tell them to stop or ban, then kick, then ban
How would you deal with n00bs: I will try to help, if they don't understand. Kill them :D
How would you deal with new players: Welcome them to the server, make sure they read the rules and maybe give them some starter tools.
Accepted as Admin. Will promote on Palringo although not sure of name.

View Postalextrevi4, on 15 June 2013 - 05:05 AM, said:

please add me my ign is : rednightwing4 and my names is alextrevi4
Accepted as Builder but not sure if joined Palringo group.

Good luck to everyone!

#7

TechnoTyson

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:03 AM


In-Game Minecraft Name:TechnoTyson
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: 8 months
Creations (pictures will help): great builder
Have you joined our Palringo group?:Yes

#8

CoolStickDude822

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:20 AM



Experience in administration:
How would you deal with griefers: Give Warning. Give Kick 2 times. Then Ban.
How would you deal with spammers:Give Warning. Give Kick. Give Ban.
How would you deal with n00bs: Help them if they need help.
How would you deal with new players: Help Them. Tell stuff about the server.
I'm a Admin on 3 servers. They say I'm the best.
I'm a Builder on 5 servers. Yes I would like to be a builder.


In-Game Minecraft Name: CoolStickDude822
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: I'm a Admin on 3 Servers. I'm a Builder on 5 Servers.
Creations (pictures will help): Sorry I don't know how to post Pictures. But people say I'm the best Builder And Admin on there server.
Have you joined our Palringo group?: I Don't Know what that is. So No.
I already posted on here for a Admin form but here is a Form to Whitelisted.


#9

LameGames

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

View PostTechnoTyson, on 16 June 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:


In-Game Minecraft Name:TechnoTyson
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: 8 months
Creations (pictures will help): great builder
Have you joined our Palringo group?:Yes
Accepted as Builder. Good luck! :)

View PostCoolStickDude822, on 16 June 2013 - 07:20 AM, said:



Experience in administration:
How would you deal with griefers: Give Warning. Give Kick 2 times. Then Ban.
How would you deal with spammers:Give Warning. Give Kick. Give Ban.
How would you deal with n00bs: Help them if they need help.
How would you deal with new players: Help Them. Tell stuff about the server.
I'm a Admin on 3 servers. They say I'm the best.
I'm a Builder on 5 servers. Yes I would like to be a builder.


In-Game Minecraft Name: CoolStickDude822
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: I'm a Admin on 3 Servers. I'm a Builder on 5 Servers.
Creations (pictures will help): Sorry I don't know how to post Pictures. But people say I'm the best Builder And Admin on there server.
Have you joined our Palringo group?: I Don't Know what that is. So No.
I already posted on here for a Admin form but here is a Form to Whitelisted.
Accepted as Builder.

Keep posting!

#10

rg123
    rg123

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

I'm a great builder.
My ign is Rg_123

#11

Prof_Skittles
  • Location: Sat at my computer
  • Minecraft: Prof_Skittles
  • Xbox:Xbox? Huh?

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

In-Game Minecraft Name: Prof_Skittles
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: I have played MCPE since 1 day after it came out, and Minecraft since Alpha
Creations (pictures will help): I currently have no MCPE creative worlds and I cannot upload images from my PC :(
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes

Experience in administration: I own a PC server and am op on 7 others
How would you deal with griefers: Kick them as a warning then ban them for a day, then ban them for longer (would ask owner how long for, or if it was me I would choose depending on how bad the damage was)
How would you deal with spammers: Ask them to stop, then same as above
How would you deal with n00bs: Teleport them to an area that explains all about Minecraft and the server (made by myself)
How would you deal with new players: Be as friendly as possible to them and help them in any way possible (as far as the owner lets admins)
Posted Image

#12

MCRedstone007
  • Location: Earth
  • Minecraft: MCRedstone007

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

In-Game Minecraft Name:MCRedstone007
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience:been playing MCPE since it came out
Creations (pictures will help):Built plenty of creations including a city 1,000 X 1,000 Blocks, which included a castle, church, 50 houses, bar, dock (with boats), and much more
Have you joined our Palringo group?:Yes
Experience in administration:Admin on 26 different servers and I also own a server on Minecraft PC
How would you deal with griefers:Dependant on the rules, if griefing aloud then nothing will happen but if against the rules I will give the a timed ban and if they repet it again they will be banned permanently
How would you deal with spammers:spammers will be given a warning,if they continue then banned for a length of time, if the continue then they will be banned perminantly
How would you deal with n00bs:I will see if I can help noobs be unnoobed, by a range of methods
How would you deal with new players: new players will be introduced to the game, I will answer any questions they have and then I will send them off
E-mail me if you would like me to make you a redstone contraption. E-mail: [email protected]
Posted Image

#13

osisrobis

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:35 PM

add myyyyyyyyyyy plèeeeeeeeeeeease my username-osisroberts

#14

iguitorj
    iguitorj

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

Plz white list me .
My ign is : James_EpicHD

#15

Org_Herobrine3

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

I will instantly ban a griefer, because people's work should be protected or avenged,if im not a admin ill notify one
Spammers will be warned kicked then banned,becuause its only annoying and doesnt hurt anything
I will help newbs until they understand and check up on them every once and a while
I will welcome new players tell rules give them a small shed/house with limeted furnishings a chest will contain starter level equipment, i wont pick favorites either and will only ask that you add one other player who would do the same as me, if you dont want to add him that is alright my ingame name is Org_Herobrine3 im glad to get a chance to be recruited and if whitelisted will live up to and beyond all expectations, please let me know if you will except me or my friend if you except me ill get you me friends name asap once again thank you for considering me

#16

LameGames

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:14 AM

View Postrg123, on 16 June 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

I'm a great builder.
My ign is Rg_123
Denied. Please use the form.

View PostProf_Skittles, on 16 June 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

In-Game Minecraft Name: Prof_Skittles
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: I have played MCPE since 1 day after it came out, and Minecraft since Alpha
Creations (pictures will help): I currently have no MCPE creative worlds and I cannot upload images from my PC :(
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes

Experience in administration: I own a PC server and am op on 7 others
How would you deal with griefers: Kick them as a warning then ban them for a day, then ban them for longer (would ask owner how long for, or if it was me I would choose depending on how bad the damage was)
How would you deal with spammers: Ask them to stop, then same as above
How would you deal with n00bs: Teleport them to an area that explains all about Minecraft and the server (made by myself)
How would you deal with new players: Be as friendly as possible to them and help them in any way possible (as far as the owner lets admins)
Accepted as Admin. Will promote on Palringo.

View PostMCRedstone007, on 16 June 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

In-Game Minecraft Name:MCRedstone007
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience:been playing MCPE since it came out
Creations (pictures will help):Built plenty of creations including a city 1,000 X 1,000 Blocks, which included a castle, church, 50 houses, bar, dock (with boats), and much more
Have you joined our Palringo group?:Yes
Experience in administration:Admin on 26 different servers and I also own a server on Minecraft PC
How would you deal with griefers:Dependant on the rules, if griefing aloud then nothing will happen but if against the rules I will give the a timed ban and if they repet it again they will be banned permanently
How would you deal with spammers:spammers will be given a warning,if they continue then banned for a length of time, if the continue then they will be banned perminantly
How would you deal with n00bs:I will see if I can help noobs be unnoobed, by a range of methods
How would you deal with new players: new players will be introduced to the game, I will answer any questions they have and then I will send them off
Accepted as Admin. Will promote on Palringo.

View Postosisrobis, on 16 June 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

add myyyyyyyyyyy plèeeeeeeeeeeease my username-osisroberts
Denied. Please use form.

View Postiguitorj, on 16 June 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

Plz white list me .
My ign is : James_EpicHD
Denied. Please use form.

View PostOrg_Herobrine3, on 16 June 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

I will instantly ban a griefer, because people's work should be protected or avenged,if im not a admin ill notify one
Spammers will be warned kicked then banned,becuause its only annoying and doesnt hurt anything
I will help newbs until they understand and check up on them every once and a while
I will welcome new players tell rules give them a small shed/house with limeted furnishings a chest will contain starter level equipment, i wont pick favorites either and will only ask that you add one other player who would do the same as me, if you dont want to add him that is alright my ingame name is Org_Herobrine3 im glad to get a chance to be recruited and if whitelisted will live up to and beyond all expectations, please let me know if you will except me or my friend if you except me ill get you me friends name asap once again thank you for considering me
Accepted as Mod. Please join our Palringo group.

Users please use the form.

#17

Prof_Skittles
  • Location: Sat at my computer
  • Minecraft: Prof_Skittles
  • Xbox:Xbox? Huh?

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:30 AM

Thanks! :D
Posted Image

#18

rg123
    rg123

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:22 PM

Sorry did not see the form
In-Game Minecraft Name: Rg_123
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience: Started playing only a couple months after MCPE came out, and also played PC edition since beta. Also a builder on one other server.
Creations (pictures will help): At the moment I cannot upload any pictures, but the admin on another server says I am a good builder and we have started creating shops, mini games etc.
Have you joined our Palringo group?: No, but will do when I get a chance.

#19

Hero1223
    Hero1223

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

Thank you for Making me builder. I will not let you down.

#20

Hero1223
    Hero1223

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

In-Game Minecraft Name:NJPlaysMC
Minecraft Pocket Edition Experience:I have created many worlds and played a lot of minecraft pocket edition. Therefore, I have experience.
Creations (pictures will help): I have created a Nyan Cat (Large Size), a TNT house (Large Size), and a lot of giant structures/buildings.
Have you joined our Palringo group?: Yes, I have registered and installed the Palringo Messanger app.