Cheat anything you want. Discover the edges of Minecraft
A collaboration mod made by Kodehawa and ReesZRB-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: If you don't like cheating, get out, and please don't damage the thread. I have more important things to do instead of receiving your hating.
Please DON'T use this mod for server cheating. I see in some forums some discussions about the use of this mod.
This is a good tool for server admins, anyway.
WARNING: This post is the ONLY official place to get a UPDATED and VIRUS FREE version of the mod. Other pages will be outdated, or have downloads with viruses.
I'm not responsible for any world damage, end-world bug, server ban or any damages in Minecraft while you use this mod. You have been warned.
If you can't install the mod is your fault. I tested the mod before it was released.
Follow me on Twitter: @kodehawa. Will post some news (#CEHelp hashtag for ask for help thought twitter)
Latest version: Cheating Essentials 4.1.1 - Minecraft 1.6.4 (Minecraft Forge)
Download list (All versions here): [AdFly] [*]
(For install X-Ray since 4.1.0RC1 go to /versions/<Forge version>, open <Forge version>.jar, delete META-INF, put the 2 classes in the X-Ray ZIP and add -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true to the JVM arguments, for be able to launch it, and you should be able to enable X-Ray in CE.) [Use ONLY forge 220.127.116.114 and down!]
Latest code on GitHub for Forge version: [AdFly] [*]
Curse Forge link: [AdFly] [*]
Download Graph for November 2013
Do you want any new feature added? Post here!
*This mod isn't meant to be used for griefing purposes. It's only for SMP and SSP cheating and for making the life in MC a little bit easier.
- G: Gui
- Type /modulelist in console for see the keybinding
- /module <name of the module that you want to toggle> - Toggle the specified module.
- /modulelist - Lists all the avaliable modules
- /smkey add <module> <key> or delete <module> <key> - Change module keys.
- /cesh <number of blocks> - Change step height. (/cestepheight in 4.0.0B1) (Step module)
- /flyspeed <speed (Use since 0.05 to 0.7)> - Changes vanilla Fly speed
- /cecb - Clears breadcrumb (/ceclearbreadcrumb in 4.0.0B1)
- /cebe add <block id> or remove <block id> - Add or removes blocks to the BlockESP list. (/ceblockesp in 4.0.0B1)
- /cefc add <name> or delete <name> - Add or delete friends to the friend list.
- /ceec add <name> or delete <name> - Add or delete enemys to the friend list.
- /cesv <velocity value> - Changes player velocity (Speed module)
- /cemh <module name> - Shows you a avaliable description for help you to understand the module
- Put "Cheating-Essentials-x.x.x.x.jar" in your /mods folder in your FORGE installation
- Initialize MC and good cheating c:
Special Thanks to:
- Binkan Salaryman - For making this mod possible.
- Notch - For creating Minecraft.
- Jeb_ - For updating Minecraft.
- Godshawk - Event system.
- Exalm: Code helper.
- Godshawk Base code. (Up to 3.4.0a. Since 4.0.0 base code is Kodehawa's).
- Halalaboos - ChestESP / Finder fixes.
- Mentasys Post fixes.
- ReesZRB: Console, GUI (Ownage?), Code Optimizations.
- All the people that use this mod.
Help us putting this in your signature!
[center]Check the most awesome cheating experience[/center] [center] [url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1846289-"][img]http://i.imgur.com/vsoTTvb.png[/img][/url][/center]Thanks to 420blazeit4jesus
COPYRIGHT NOTICE (Heh, Copyleft notice sounds better for this mod) :
- This mod is licensed with GNU GPLv3.
- You can't take this code and close the source.
- The complete licence is in the bottom.
Since Cheating Essentials is an open source mod released under the LGPL v3, that means you have the right to include this mod in your modpack (regardless of who you are or what you're going to do), without advanced written permission. But if you can put my nickname in somewhere I'll feel more happy.
You should consider hit that green button, it helps me to continue! :3