Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:24 PM
Everytime i try to log into the server i get an error as follows:
Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the lof file
ID 31996 from Mod ElectricalExpanstion is missing
ID 31997 is mismatched between world and game
ID 31999 is mismatched between world and game
ID 31998 is mismatched between world and game
now i have already checked the CFG files and ID number 31996-9 dose not exist in any of them both server or game (even if i count for the 255 shift)
the closest ID there is is #31740 (or 31995 with shift) and changing this has no effect.
Please tell me what i have to do in order to get this working please. as simple and clear as possible.
Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:00 AM
IN GODS NAME!! I WANT TO THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!
You have saved my ass from the worst problem ever! Thanks you for posting that after you figured it out!
Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:09 PM
Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:19 AM
Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:07 PM
ID 343 is mismatched between world and game
ID 342 is mismatched between world and game
ID 407 is mismatched between world and game
ID 328 is mismatched between world and game
also i have looked these ids up and they are all of the mine carts
(PS. I have already tried to replace the config files)
Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:10 PM
Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:21 PM
1.Type %appdata% in your start menu
2.Go to roaming
3.In .minecraft go into the config folder
4.In config folder find the mods you are using on the server
5.Delete the config and get the config of the mods you are using (from in the server foder)
6.Copy and paste it into your .minecraft config
7. and run minecraft and connect to server and it should work...
Tell me if it helped
Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:17 PM
I've setup my very own modpack. I set it up using Windows 7, so the server was running fine locally, as well as my client. I then proceeded to upload it to my dedicated box and tried to connect again. But this time, Item ID mismatches and missing ID's. The server is using Ubuntu 13.10. That's weird, huh?
Here's the thing. A few of my mods change id's and such on the fly. They are IguanaMan's Hunger Overhaul, and IguanaMan's Tweaks for Tinkers Construct. But why would the changes be different based on the OS? I've since installed Ubuntu 13.10 on my local machine (Dual Boot FTW), and I can connect to the remote server just fine.
So this leads me to believe that it's the IguanaMan's mods. I'll let you know as I investigate it further. I put this post here as a means to provide further information on an issue that plagues many, in the hopes that it may help others to deal with it swiftly.
Now I'm sure some of you will be like "Well remove the IguanaMan's mods and be done with it!" I would, but then the difficulty factor wouldn't be there. See, I wanted a modpack that isn't easy. Most folks can be done discovering everything in a week or so. Then they get bored, and don't play as much anymore. The IguanaMan's mods provide--difficulty. By making food and the recipies (there's over 300 food recipes) provide different levels of hunger satifaction, it makes crafting food that much more important. And the same with the tweaks for Tinkers Construct. By removing the vanilla recipes for tools, folks can't go and dig for diamonds in just a few hours. In fact, with the way I have it currently setup, it's taken me over a week just to get to the point to mine diamonds. That means folks won't have quarries from Buildcraft anytime soon.
So, you can see why I want to nail down this mystery...
(I will edit this post from time to time, so stay tuned!)
Edited by Zhiv21771, 14 March 2014 - 04:33 PM.