Deczx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

Posted Image

The RareCandy Poképack

by Miles and Jeff

The RareCandy Pokepack is a Pokémon inspired modpack for Minecraft. It is mostly based around the Pixelmon mod. The modpack is currently a WORK IN PROGRESS and is not available for download yet. We hope to put the pack online as soon as possible. The pack works with Minecraft vesion 1.5.2. and will be updated when the Pixelmon mod updates. If you have questions or suggestions please leave them in a reply or personal message to me or Mr_Zijlma.

As of the latest update, included Mods are:
  • Pixelmon
  • Forge
  • Pokéloot
  • Custom NPCs
  • Pixelmon resouce pack
More mods to be added! Please Leave Suggestions! Posted Image

Installing the modpack will be simple as we are using the Technic Launcher. a tutorial will be available when the pack is available.
you can find all the information as well as the download link for the Technic launcher at
http://www.technicpack.net/

To Do:
- MOAR MODZ:
*Rei's Minimap
*??? LEAVE SUGGESTIONS!
- Two separate versions; one with the Anime pokemon calls and one with the calls from the game(8bit).
- Multiplayer Support

Changelog:
v0.0
*added Pixelmon mod
*added Forge
*added Pokéloot
*added Custom NPCs
*added Recource pack
<witty line here>

Register or log in to remove.

Flenix
    Flenix

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1066 posts
  • Minecraft: Flenix
  • Xbox:Flenix

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

Got a screenshot of your Pixelmon permissions?
Posted Image

It's not fair on the mod authors if you're just ripping off their work with no permission from them.
(Also, this WIP section is for actual mods, not modpacks)

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Paving the way to a better world! Posted Image Posted Image

Deczx
    Deczx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

View PostFlenix, on 10 June 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

Got a screenshot of your Pixelmon permissions?
Posted Image

It's not fair on the mod authors if you're just ripping off their work with no permission from them.
(Also, this WIP section is for actual mods, not modpacks)

Before you make me out for a criminal, calm down. The pack is not even available for download yet.(!) Nor have I EVER claimed that I made the mods. Me and my friend made this because we think it is fun and in no way do we intend to make any amount of money off this pack. As soon as I have time I will place links to all mods and will ask permission to use said mods. Among others permissions is the reason we haven't yet made the pack public. Please have patience. Also, this forum comes close to what we are doing. we might not have made an actual mod, but I think it is justified to place it in this topic. I'll let the moderators decide whether they want to move or delete this post.

We aren't trying to rip anyone off here. We just want to have a bit of fun Posted Image

~ Jeff
<witty line here>

megaminer187

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

This is just a list of mods that I think should be considered for this type of modpack......

1. The Backpack Mod
2.Divine RPG for a side story if players want that.
3.Any other mod that would improve visuals or gameplay :)

flame striker
  • Minecraft: melvine1

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

View Postmegaminer187, on 22 June 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

This is just a list of mods that I think should be considered for this type of modpack......

1. The Backpack Mod
2.Divine RPG for a side story if players want that.
3.Any other mod that would improve visuals or gameplay Posted Image

pixelmon mobs only fight pixelmon mobs

only pokecube has mobs that defend you but i think that the amount of pokemon from that mod overides any other mob from mods

oracion38

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

One thing's for sure, you can't mix pixelmon and pokécube together. That woud be too confusing.
Also, I think it would be nice to remind people that this modpack will take a huge lot of ressources, and as good ad it might look people with so-so computers shouldn't even bother.
Posted Image

SimqlySketch

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

I would suggest the timber or tree decapitator mod to make it easier to find apples for rare candy and CraftGuide to help the players for crafting recipes.

leolaser
    leolaser

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:25 AM

I edited a FTB modpack to include pixelmon, and two mods that seem to work well with it are TMI and CraftGuide.
Posted Image

Danniel_soto480

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:38 AM

it say  an error has occured while downloading it please consult the modpack Arthur. HELP  PLEASE

KeroroGaming

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

When will the modpack be out for download?

herobrines

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

could some one  make and ftb launcher mod pack with pixelmon, custom NPC and the resource pack and send me the private modpack code to add it

anakinastronaut

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

View Postleolaser, on 03 August 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

I edited a FTB modpack to include pixelmon, and two mods that seem to work well with it are TMI and CraftGuide.

Could you give a link to said modpack?