Welcome to the Strawberry Jam, a 48 hour building jam with the goal of making a CTM mini-map in a weekend. So let's get started!
Build a CTM minimap of at minimum 3 objectives (more are encouraged) in a single weekend. Put in as much detail and game-play as you can before the time runs out!
1) There will be a general theme that your map should incorporate in some way. Some examples are: The Great Unknown, The Future, Opposites Collide.
2) You would have 48 hours to complete the map (one weekend). It should be noted that you are not expected to spend the full 48 hours on the map, as I know many of you will find it hard to get the time, just that the map must be started and finished within that time period.
3) There will be a 24 hour prep period before building begins. No building should be done during this day (typically a friday). Then you must build everything in the 48 hours provided.
4) Third party tools are allowed (SPC, WE, MCedit, Kamyu's Tools, etc.)
5) Basic pre-built schematics: fleecy boxes, the wool monument, trademark weapons, and basic spawners, for example, are all legal. Beyond that everything should be made during the jam. Essentially what is legal is what is in most mappers "Tool Kit" (for lack of a better word) what they start most mapping with. Nothing unique, or specially prepared for the Jam is allowed.
6) People are encouraged to film their progress (and livestream it!).
7) The map should be 3 objectives long. It is up to the map-maker to make it longer ( and it is encouraged to go longer )
8) People should declare there intent to take part at the beginning of the jam with a post on this topic. Posting status updates is also encouraged
9) You should also declare that they have finished with a post on this topic (and the download link).
10) People should play each-others maps and critique! At least do a fly through!
11) People who wish to team up may do so but they should do a map with more objectives than the number of people multiplied by 3 (2 people = 6 objective minimum, 3 people = 9 objective minimum, 4 people = 12 objective minimum, etc.)
12) Last, remember that this is Jam, not a competition, while you should follow the rules this is meant to be lighthearted and fun not boring and a chore. If a rule needs to be bent slightly that's okay, just note it in your final post and try your best to keep with the rules.
The Next Jam
To be determined...
Infamy: I stole his idea :3 (better, infamy? )
TheSarcasmLord/Torien: For making banners!
TheFacetiousFolk/Aimoskeeto: For compiling the map lists.
Ragirk - Chronos
Snakeinatree - The Clock
Rubisk - Counting
JolleeOnMC - unnamed?
yokcos700 - unnamed?
ctRy - The Time Machine
ForcePlaysMC - Tick Tock
Karrott - Terabitia
The Sketch - A Matter of Time
Shaymin_Rocks - O2xygen
Xekaj - Cinereal
Aimoskeeto - Between the Sun and Moon
Torien - Midnight