Latest News Article

MCPE Texture Packs Install

kindle texture packs mcpe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Alesaneia
  • Minecraft: FunnyGames23

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

Wanna know how to install texture packs the easy way? This is mainly for kindle users. We obviously don't have the new update yet and I've never owned an Apple product in my life so.... Yeahh. Apps you will need: MCPE, Block Launcher, and ES File Explorer (Optional). I say optional because I don't think you really need it but it's a great way to keep track of all your files. Firstly, go to a website and find a texture pack that you would like. Download it. Wait for it to completely download. Click the little side button that looks like a garage.. The one near the home button. Click Downloads. Be absolutely positive that the texture pack has indeed downloaded. Open up that app ES File Explorer, if you choose to download it, and check the file under downloads to make sure you weren't screwed. Open Block Launcher. Click Options. Scroll down to Texture and check the box next to Use Textures. Then click the box directly under those words. Go to Downloads. Find that file of the texture pack that you downloaded and click on it. Click it really good. And there you go. The texture will be installed to all newly created worlds and even ones from before you downloaded that texture pack. If it doesn't work than you were definitely screwed by whoever you downloaded the texture pack from. Remember that texture packs make the game 7% laggy.
Where To Get Texture Packs:
- This Site
- http://texturepackporter.blogspot.com/
- Whatever Other Amazing Site You Find.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

theawesomemcpeplayer
  • Xbox:i wish

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

Wow but do u need blocklauncher pro

Alesaneia
  • Minecraft: FunnyGames23

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

Yes. And since kindle fire has updated, it all works. But with a few bugs. ie: The grass blocks have fire spots and blocks in the menu show up as different blocks. Like signs are actually hoes and gold ingots are cake.
Posted Image