Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Inventory Hack 1.3_01!


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1

cake215
    cake215

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:46 AM

Ok, I figured out how to use inventory hacks on 1.3_01. However, it requires you to make a new world. this is what you do:
Make a new world and name it World1, World2, World3, World4, or World5. Make sure the 'w' in World is capitalized!
Then open your inventory editor and look in its respective slot (i.e. if you named it World1, look in the World 1 slot).
Then hack. Happy hacking!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Hack at your own risk! Inventory hacking may ruin the fun of the game (for you)!

Reason: The reason for this is because Inventory hacks used for beta 1.2_02 look for world saves named after their world, worlds 1 thru 5. So, simply having the game save named after those worlds will allow these inventory editors to access those worlds, for those who are wondering.
Some people climb a mountain; others write free software. The so-called 'real world' is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Register or log in to remove.

#2

kegeshan
    kegeshan

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

You see, this is why I use Too Many Items instead of INVedit. You don't have to worry about worlds.
Posted Image

Winterz said:

I AM YELLING IN CAPS TO ASSERT MY DOMINANCE OVER THE INTERNET! I ONLY READ A COUPLE POSTS AND DO NOT CARE! FEAR MY DOMINANCE!
http://www.minecraft...f=1020&t=245135

#3

videofreak

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:10 AM

cake215 said:

Ok, I figured out how to use inventory hacks on 1.3_01. However, it requires you to make a new world. this is what you do:
Make a new world and name it World1, World2, World3, World4, or World5. Make sure the 'w' in World is capitalized!
Then open your inventory editor and look in its respective slot (i.e. if you named it World1, look in the World 1 slot).
Then hack. Happy hacking!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Hack at your own risk! Inventory hacking may ruin the fun of the game (for you)!

Reason: The reason for this is because Inventory hacks used for beta 1.2_02 look for world saves named after their world, worlds 1 thru 5. So, simply having the game save named after those worlds will allow these inventory editors to access those worlds, for those who are wondering.
Congratulations, you just explained how to do something that everyone who joined before 1.3 knows how to do! Have a trophy!

sw82490 said:

Zombie pigmen will organize into well-coordinated search and destroy teams with weapons open, and creepers will develop the ability to determine certain eigenvalues of the voxel-based matrix that is the minecraft world.

#4

hellspawn3200

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:12 AM

Posted Image

im not even using the latest version yet.

#5

K1LL-SW1TCH

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:13 AM

Or hit open and find the level.dat that you want to edit...

PYLONS!


#6

Andersmith
  • Minecraft: Andersmith

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:18 AM

kegeshan said:

You see, this is why I use Too Many Items instead of INVedit. You don't have to worry about worlds.
I use tmi (lol) too. The one downside is the fact that you can't make infinite stacks or inscrutable tools/armor.
[Diamond] Posted Image [Diamond]

#7

nevermore18

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:20 AM

hellspawn3200 said:

Posted Image

im not even using the latest version yet.

Quoted for truth.  This function has been in Invedit for a few updates.

samusaran253 said:

Come on guys, we're getting off-topic, this is a thread about kicking men in the testicles.

WTFClock said:

You'll be surprised by how few people actually put a bathroom in their house.
Where else would you shit?
Where else?

#8

kegeshan
    kegeshan

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:20 AM

Andersmith said:

kegeshan said:

You see, this is why I use Too Many Items instead of INVedit. You don't have to worry about worlds.
I use tmi (lol) too. The one downside is the fact that you can't make infinite stacks or inscrutable tools/armor.

Yeah, but you can get it in about 5 seconds using tmi too.
Posted Image

Winterz said:

I AM YELLING IN CAPS TO ASSERT MY DOMINANCE OVER THE INTERNET! I ONLY READ A COUPLE POSTS AND DO NOT CARE! FEAR MY DOMINANCE!
http://www.minecraft...f=1020&t=245135

#9

bdiddy
    bdiddy

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 738 posts
  • Location: United States

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:22 AM

haha I love these noob obvious tutorial posts
Posted Image

#10

SpinBuilder
  • Location: In your mind.
  • Minecraft: SpinBuilder

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:40 AM

Or you could update invedit...
Posted Image
Member of the official ctm pillar club

#11

hellspawn3200

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:48 AM

SpinBuilder said:

Or you could update invedit...
im on version 0.9.9, which im sure isnt the latest, and it updated the open list once beta 1.3 came out.

#12

Ocelot60
    Ocelot60

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4852 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:51 AM

OR download the simple and easy ingame inventory edit mod using TFC's Mod Manager.


Simple.

#13

SpinBuilder
  • Location: In your mind.
  • Minecraft: SpinBuilder

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:53 AM

hellspawn3200 said:

SpinBuilder said:

Or you could update invedit...
im on version 0.9.9, which im sure isnt the latest, and it updated the open list once beta 1.3 came out.
What?  just click the "search for updates" button on the top right, K?
Posted Image
Member of the official ctm pillar club

#14

hellspawn3200

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:04 AM

SpinBuilder said:

hellspawn3200 said:

SpinBuilder said:

Or you could update invedit...
im on version 0.9.9, which im sure isnt the latest, and it updated the open list once beta 1.3 came out.
What?  just click the "search for updates" button on the top right, K?
it freezes when i do that, plus i dont use it much anyway, i mainly use it to build pixel art, and test mechanics.

edit: now my avg says the newest version is malware.

#15

KKaaaKK
    KKaaaKK

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

how i donwload it ?

#16

lemonszz
    lemonszz

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1845 posts
  • Location: New Zealand :D
  • Minecraft: Lemonszz
  • Xbox:Lemonsszz

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:25 AM

View PostKKaaaKK, on 03 March 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

how i donwload it ?

By not bumping year old threads and googlesing invedit.

Posted Image

Come check out my mod! You might just like it!