Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Lord of the Rings server

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

sykotik4200
  • Minecraft: sykotik4200

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:43 AM

i want to make a lotr server but i need a crew of experianced players to help me plan and build

Register or log in to remove.

DahLocNesMonster
  • Minecraft: DahLocNesMonster

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

View Postsykotik4200, on 08 June 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

i want to make a lotr server but i need a crew of experianced players to help me plan and build

I can help with building's, and plugins if you want, but i wouldn't be able to consistently build since i'm running my own server.

If you're interested though PM me.

ucciderli

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:04 AM

Count me in, IGN is XxPORTALxX
Posted Image

Epicman3
  • Minecraft: Purge2202

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:53 AM

Im in.
Ign: Purge2202
I specilize in the volcano (forgot what it was called), the mines of morria, and isengard.
Pm me if you would like to have me on the team.

Girthy Dangler

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:02 AM

Im in as well, I specialize in farm building as well as walled towns, plus I have an extensive knowledge of tolkiens work and am quite interested in helping you build this. IGN Girthy_Dangler

sykotik4200
  • Minecraft: sykotik4200

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

wow i didnt even think any one would see this post lol im currently trying to re-portforword i just got a new router pm me today to help me test

ilolzaturface

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

Hey I am a HUGE fan of LOTR and I would Love to help out on this. I can help out with the Mines of Moria, Helms Deep, Isengard, the Black Gate and Minas Tirith.
IGN: ilolzaturface
P.S. I have never been a mod or admin or anything so I dont know much but I am a good builder and good with redstone (not sure if you need redstone for anything though) and I would just Love to help you guys out. Thanks.  :)

danthenderkiller
  • Minecraft: danthenderkiller

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

hey i am the biggest fan of lotr and i know all the things. so i can help plan.

Thorian_Greimark

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:39 AM

I would very much Like to help with this indevor
IGN: DawnsThor

bunnyonminecraft

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:34 AM

shure i wanted to start my own but ill ber happy to help on this one in stead cos i love the lord of the rings

LordFaRRow
  • Minecraft: LordFaRRow

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:04 PM

I will be glad to help you out! I myself am a decent builder and I love the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit! I am experienced with being part of build teams mod admins on servers and such, I even have owned a few before! Count me in on this project if you are still looking for people! IGN: LordFaRRow

Dean0s
    Dean0s

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

Could i join. Im a good builder and love lord of the rings. My redstone is alright i  well encase it is needed

mmodude
    mmodude

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

i want to help. count me in i always wanted to build a lord of the rings server. i know lots of places in lord of the rings and i know lots about minecraft redstone. just pm me if u want me to.