• 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

Simply burnt hundreds of chickens.

Register or log in to remove.

ThorinNL

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

I breed chickens, so they can have several secret trainings
- how to spy in other realms
- talking with creepers and how to use them properly.
- you, their diamonds and lava.

Mhuahahaha.
Join the Light side, we have eyescream

ka_doink1234o0
  • Minecraft: abricahohoho

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

I like to break all the doors in an NPC village and kill the Iron Golem, if any. Then I wait for night.
Posted Image
I used to play Dragon Cave, but then it got boring.

super_powerz
  • Minecraft: super_powerz

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

I hoard cows and sheep in my house. when there are to many animals and they can't move, I kill a bunch of them.

quote said:

Nice pineapple btw
I try my best

VampArcher

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

I shoot mobs off ledges in ravines to their certain doom...

Posted Image

Budnikred
  • Minecraft: Budnikred
  • Xbox:Budnikred

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Whenever I loose a pet in game I insensitively just get a new one without a second thought about those who were lost! ='( It may not constitute as pure evil but it's still pretty rude and insensitive.
The pleasure's mine. --Budnikred

LaGazzaLadra

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

I downloaded the clay soldiers mod and 'cleansed' all the colours except grey, then mutilated the rest by punching them one by one. That and placing a massive landmine under my brothers house.
Eggle and Ladra! Now on YouTube!

LadyZelda

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

I cheated a pig spawner, then made a line of fire with nether-rack (lit it up ofc with flint) and i routinely take out a carrot and stand behind the line so that the pigs will die before they get to it. I find that so relaxing lol.

Younkling

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:00 AM

I trapped a villager in my house as a personal butler.
Somebody died on an awful PVP server, I got their stuff (enchanted diamond stuff) by accident. When they wondered where it went I just kept my head down and said nothing.
I killed my friend and made him rage quit, but I didn't know he only had three hearts.
I could keep going...

Czar_Yoshi

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:36 AM

*Is playing on creative mode LAN world with friends*

*Friends head to The End to cheapshot the Enderdragon while in Creative*

*Wants to save Enderdragon*

*Rigs many clocks powering dispensers that spam thousands of Ghast eggs into the End Portal*

*The world crashes due to lag! The Enderdragon won!*

arsonwelles
  • Location: in the 5th dimension, beyond that of which is known to man
  • Minecraft: arsonwelles

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

Burying a priest in the desert and lighting another one on fire for disagreeing with my ideals.
Posted Image

JRex64
    JRex64

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Minecraft: JRex64
  • Xbox:Wii U...

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

i had 3 dogs... they got in the way.
so i killed them, they only lasted a day.

i just realized that rhymed... I'm a poet!
TO ALL GRAMMAR NAZIS:
Yes, I have bad grammar... No, I don't care. So just don't bother to mention it unless its vital to the meaning of the post.

Darkshied001
  • Minecraft: Darkshied001

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:10 PM

I once built a secret lab while feeling like an evil genius. I had villagers in cages, hanging above lava, and I tested enchantments, explosives, potions and torture methods on them. Also locked players in there by de-opping them, teleporting them into bedrock reinforced cells and changing their spawnpoint.

But if we speak practically it was probably building two redstone experiments on a friends server: First a machine that every 1 second teleported everyone 1000 blocks up in the air with command-blocks. I did not remember coordinates, so nobody could teleport to the commandblock and remove it. Finally the owner had to remove my entire cellar with mcedit...
I also built a lag machine with repeaters and lamps wired to a rapid pulser, which caused anybody near it to have a significant fps drop, and almost crashed the server.

I must say I'm happy I wasn't banned for more than an hour...
Posted Image

Ricequake
  • Minecraft: Ricequake

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

I talked to a sheep for ten minutes about random sheepy things like not being racist against black sheep and maybe eating lamb chops a couple of times. Then I pushed him off a cliff... He was an orange sheep. He gave me some ORANGE WOOOOOL! Somehow he survived, though.
My Google+
Twitch/Youtube Username: btricequake
Tumblr/SoundCloud Username: Ricequake
Current LPs: Minecraft, Mad Father (ALL LPs are on temporary hiatus for a bit.)

MushroomNinja
  • Minecraft: mushyninja

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

Claimed a factions base, broke all the armor and weapons chests, then diverted thier skeleton and zombie spiders into the giant underground castle. I left the spawn chunk and said thier base was under attack. I had blocked all thier mines and exits. A few attempted to dig up but died in fire and lava. Only one drank a resistance potion after dieing once so I shot him. He appeared to be fleeing with diamonds and valuables which all burned :(

Guy who killed me when I first joined was shot by skeleton.
Guy who helped him was slain by zombie.
The force field hacker was shot by skeleton.
The corrupt admin who ignored evidence was shot by MushyNinja's Revenge Bow!
Ect ect ect.

Then after about 30 minutes I claimed thier spawn, drowned the mobs, burned the jungle above the city, reclaimed it all and began building a communist dwarven city under a massive obsidian volcano.

I'm going to post the story of this servers conquest later. Me and two friends basically took over the -,+ quadrent of a normally 140 person server. With this underground lava submerged metropolis as the capital.
If you agree with my post, found it helpful or it made you laugh (in a non mean way) please press that little green + as it reminds me people appreciate me and life!

strm_trpr

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

found a really cool automatic farm built by a server player......I took all the seeds and wheat and then burned it down.

MushroomNinja

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

Who builds an open air, redstone, wooden unprotected farm?!?!
If you agree with my post, found it helpful or it made you laugh (in a non mean way) please press that little green + as it reminds me people appreciate me and life!

Mr.GeO
    Mr.GeO

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Minecraft: Mr_GeO

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

It was on the small server with pretty unexperienced players. With my friend we build  an over 50 blocks long straight 1x2 corridor-type building, no windows, one entrance at the end of it. It was completely safe, well lit and clean, except for the very few last block when we installed TNT+pressure plate traps in small obsidian chamber. Then we make a bunch of signs and placed them: one over the door with "Gold mine entrance" written on it, and the rest on the inside, along the wall, with such a layout that when trying to read the last one, unlucky victim will activate the landmine. The text on signs, when you read them all, sum up into short rhyme :

"STEVIE FOUND SOME DYNAMITE,
DO NOT UNDERSTANDT IT QUITE,
CURIOSITY SELDOM PAYS
IT RAINED STEVIE FOR DAYS"

And then we conviniently positioned oureselves on nearby hill and from there we were watching  some greedy & curious loser to go inside and goes BOOM!

We were able to reset the trap and enjoy the explosive demise more more than 10 times before the news spread and our "Corridor of deadly curiosity" was grieffed...
Posted Image

MushroomNinja

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

GOT SOME MORE!

Rerouted a mob spawner into a SMP town...
He wanted the city, so he took it.

I guess I should say this server had a plugin which let you trap creepers and other mobs with redstone and recive eggs. Creepers could be used as grenades and we would throw blazes onto sky bases as they were near impossible to melee in that environment.  Rarely we released withers but we ended up burying 2 and leaving 1 on an island for travelers :P

Fired MASSIVE TNT cannons at a large peace conference, destroying the storage room and pig stables (main method of travel no SRS!) We marched on the building throwing mob eggs and wolves in front of us, I sat upon my flying TNT cannon watching the carnage. I almost felt regret although they had built this upon my land and was financed by one of my enemy's. Only 1 of our own was lost, he was supplementing the ciling with TNT and the other was just there for show, he only had a few creeper eggs and food. Over all it sent a message. One seldom forgot by the +,+ quadrents.

Used invisablity potions to sneak inside another major factions base, I followed a miner down out of site, dumped lava on him and used his own tools and some TNT I brought. This faction had a large cathedral like room with 3 x 3 pillars and beams. I hollowed them out and used TNT and dirt (it breaks easily) to fill it back up. That miner found me after about 5 minutes of this and he alerted them all. I fled to the roof lighting the TNT behind me. I lept thinking I would land on the airship that delivered me. Only a flying TNT block struck me down. The joy as I watched the explosion from the death screen.

KikoGamer94

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

^pretty cool story man, wish I could see that, pretty epic faction raids you did there.

in the current SMP server I'm on I got a private quadruple cave spawner, somehow so guys managed to get in, so I was really   ed off, what I did was put my mob disguise on (so that mobs don't notice me) and waited for 200 cave spiders to collect, and then  I let hell loose, I watched as the spiders mutilated the guys that were fighting them with Iron swords and armor , they noticed me as a flying zombie behind the sea of dark green skin.
clear enough they never stepped back in there.