• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Random Noises

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

shadowlarax

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:14 AM

When i am playing i am usually a cave dweller and today i was mucking round in my cave making an underground river (fighting water currents is not fun when my pickaxe breaks...) and while i was doing it some loud noise happened and i was wondering what it was?
I am playing on peaceful and have yet to hear what Slimes sound like but i was rather close to the surface so i doubt it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what these noises are because at the moment not knowing what they are they scare the absolute bejeebus out of me because they are so random occurring.
I have heard that there is cave noises so this is a possibility but could anyone help clear this up for me?
Boredom overwhelms me...

Register or log in to remove.

Mitchewawa

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:16 AM

They're just ambient cave noises. They're not monster, just the sounds of the cave.

E: Also, there's a search button on the top right.
Posted Image

Grimsight

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:18 AM

shadowlarax said:

When i am playing i am usually a cave dweller and today i was mucking round in my cave making an underground river (fighting water currents is not fun when my pickaxe breaks...) and while i was doing it some loud noise happened and i was wondering what it was?
I am playing on peaceful and have yet to hear what Slimes sound like but i was rather close to the surface so i doubt it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what these noises are because at the moment not knowing what they are they scare the absolute bejeebus out of me because they are so random occurring.
I have heard that there is cave noises so this is a possibility but could anyone help clear this up for me?

There are no noises - you are just going crazy   :)  :P  :Notch:

Naa, there are acctually lots of ambient noises you will hear when below surface level. The noises you heard are an indication of a nearby large cave or dungeon. And slimes don't actually have a sound yet

shadowlarax

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:12 AM

Thanks guys and i did try searching with the thing but i couldn't find anything
Boredom overwhelms me...

haffe97
    haffe97

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:14 AM

I dont like cave ambience.
Cool people don't have anything in their signature.

Wuzhles
    Wuzhles

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:40 AM

haffe97 said:

I agree, It ALWAYS manages to scare me empty, if you know what I mean... In a not serious way. But seriously, these sounds scare me.
I didn't make that avatar, so stop pretending that I did.

Danva
    Danva

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Minecraft: Danva

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:47 AM

For some reason my music doesn't work on my computer, i have yet to experience ambient cave sounds :(

Kempez
    Kempez

Carpenter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Minecraft: Kempez
  • Xbox:Kempez3

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:51 AM

Wuzhles said:

haffe97 said:

I agree, It ALWAYS manages to scare me empty, if you know what I mean... In a not serious way. But seriously, these sounds scare me.

Me too. Especially when you hear them at night and you're like "HOLY F*** RUN!" Whenever I here it I get back to base as fast as possible :)