Latest News Article

minecraft better farming mod

minecraft pe mods

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

maxedout

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

welcome to my new mod the topic will be

farming: for this i have decided to make a weed farming mod yes you heard me wright weed:it includes new textures new items and diffrent names in the craftting recipe so make your farming better with the weed farming mod this has moded tools these are the hoes it is not just a texture pack

download here down there

v.1:https://www.dropbox....Farming (1).zip

v.2: will be realesed when i get at least 3 downloads i will have lots of new versions to come in the future so enjoy your farming  

help! how do i take minecraft pe screenshots

and if eney one knows how to make new textures for the hearts bar in pe comment teling me how or what to do

installation instructions:

1.jail break required

2.you need ifile and of course minecraft

3.when you download you will get a folder cauled

weed Farming (1).zip this will be in documents you might also have terrain.png and items.png if you dont click the weed zip file then click zip viewer thay will be there tick the circles then click the icon inthe bottom right corner then thay will be under your weed mod folder

4.click edit tick the terrain and items circles then click the icon in the bottom right corner click copy/link.

5.click done click moble top left corner click applications find the minecraft one thay wiil have wierd numbers just keep clicking till you find minecraft

6.click minecraft.app click edit then click bottom right corner click paste and done

this mod has: plz read all but best stuff/ the real mod at the very bottom

new flowers

new coulor trees

new texured saplines

keep calm get high blocks/brick block/sandstone block

magicmushrooms

magic mushroom stew

splifs/wheat

bread/splif sandwitch

and amazing iron hoes last longer, diamond hoes double the ammount of harvest, and wooden hoes can heart when you eat the food you harvested, and stone is just good old stone.

the hoes effects only work in survival

next topic is minecraft just minecraft texture packs a girl one and a boy one:

girly craft texture pack:coming soon

bad boy craft texture pack:coming soon

after i get over 50 downloads i will make a pe texture pack cold gold rush focused on texturing ores

includes lava ore

water ore

rainbow ore

uranium ore

magma ore

mystery ore

out now download here place all files in minecraft:https://www.dropbox....res texture.zip

if ther is eney problems with the magic hoes in ther modifacation teel me

hope you enjoy the mod feel free to do reviews

Register or log in to remove.

Ender
    Ender

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3399 posts
  • Minecraft: ParagonKootra
  • Xbox:cookie monster

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Isn't this mostly a texture pack?
http://m.freemyapps....re/url/55e1e64b Click there please! It's a great way to get free amazon cards iTunes cards and MORE! Thanks for clicking! Also Get a Pocket Realms server with an iTunes card! Thank you :)
Posted Image

maxedout

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:17 PM

yes but when potions come out i can make the effect of what happens when you eat these food yes most of it is textures except for magic hoes thay were moded 0.7.0 is ment to have potions that will give me a vertion 3 of the mod

View PostEnder, on 02 June 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Isn't this mostly a texture pack?
read all the posts

maxedout

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:05 PM

plz someone messege me how to find out how meney downloads it has got

Ender
    Ender

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3399 posts
  • Minecraft: ParagonKootra
  • Xbox:cookie monster

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:14 AM

View Postmaxedout, on 02 June 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

yes but when potions come out i can make the effect of what happens when you eat these food yes most of it is textures except for magic hoes thay were moded 0.7.0 is ment to have potions that will give me a vertion 3 of the mod

read all the posts
I posted before you had all the extra crap/stuff
http://m.freemyapps....re/url/55e1e64b Click there please! It's a great way to get free amazon cards iTunes cards and MORE! Thanks for clicking! Also Get a Pocket Realms server with an iTunes card! Thank you :)
Posted Image

MaccasBuildsMinecraft

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

Sweet mod i like the idea of magic mushrooms XD i hope u add heaps more mods and i wish for the best :D

maxedout

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostMaccasBuildsMinecraft, on 03 June 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

Sweet mod i like the idea of magic mushrooms XD i hope u add heaps more mods and i wish for the best Posted Image
i will add them by the 5th of june have you downloaded it yet the reson why i am taking long is because i have a texered beds post
moded ores mod herobrine comes out of the nether reactor and this i hope you enjoyed it if you have downloaded it and how do i find out how meney downloads it has got i am also goint to upload the us lang folder so all the names will change

endermandoesminecraft

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:44 AM

I have downloaded 20 times
:) plz give me the others by messaging me