• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Trixualz
    Trixualz

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Who would like to help me make a dragon block C server?
i have already set one up but need help building and other stuff.
comment if intersested and i will post the IP and tell you what time it will be on.
once i made it and have a few players i might set up a server which costs monthly which stays on 24/7

Register or log in to remove.

Omgimonfire0123

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

Hi!

IGN: Omgimonfire0123

KitKat11111

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:12 PM

ING: Katierie2001

Full first name: Katniss

How often you play: Usually start up to shut down on the few days I've been on. Get on Minecraft often if college doesn't come between play time.

Descripition: Currently I'm attending college for a degree in paralegal studies to move on to law school for corporate or community law. I like giving back for everything I've been given, I can be selfish, and down right greedy at times, but I have a sense of direction in that I want to help those that aren't able to come to the fortune that was given to me by my family, and also myself. I believe in progression and that to live in the present or past is only blocking the future. I view things in the long run, not the mistakes from the past or just living in the moment, for now. I know there is more in store for myself and those around me because I will do everything in my power to achieve everything that is possible.

What will I do to help the server?: I do well at solving disagreements, as class president in highschool I listened to people's problems and did my best to solve things timely and effectively, and the same personality would be reflected on the server. Also I've got a creative mind that can come up with new building ideas that can shape the game and progress it further than it has come.

How many hours will I put into the server?: As much as I can.

What will I do to protect it?: First I will ensure that I know the rules to the best of my ability so I can project them on players and make sure everyone is playing safe and fair for the enjoyment of others. I don't like banning or muting, but if the need comes about, I don't find it a problem, but it's never my first option.

What plugins have I worked with?: I've never mastered any. On the servers I've played, I've messed around with the plugins but only as a member of the server, never staff.

Why do I want to join staff?: I'd like to join the staff mainly because the offer was put on the table. I haven't played the longest time, but I feel my time on the server will be long lived and my loyalty would be in that I'd only play on this server instead of seeking to be staff on other servers for self satisfaction like I see in so many players. I care about the players along with helping the server develop, I couldn't see myself trying to accomplish this large task on so many servers at once.

Thank you for putting your time and effort into making a server and taking time to read these applications and I hope we will see each other soon!

Hoping your having a good day!
Sincerely,
Katniss(Katierie2001)

P.S. I am applying for anything that is open

Kiyomi
    Kiyomi

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: AngelWings

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hi! Im interested because i can handle any files i can plugins too and im good Staff and i can handle any problems like trolling and more, I already become a Co-Owner.

IGN: AngelWings

Thank You

Uknowwho125

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

Well Im Applying For
Admin, CoOwner, Mod

IGN:Uknowwho125
Real name(only first is required): Giselle
Activity(hours per week): 73 Per week
Time Zone: EST
How all can i get in contact: Skype:uknowwho125 Or Kik: uknowwho126
Etc:Why do you want this position - I've always had this thing about helping people and the right servers, so I decided to search out and look for beginning servers that i can not only help create but also promote and build! Things in minecraft are amazing and i would love to bring that to many miners in this server! Most people play for fun, but I plan to make this server sumthing to fight, Sumthing people would wanna play all day and every day. Why do i want this position because being in this position is what it takes to be hard working and constant obtaining, if that is what it take to become one than ill do whatevr it take to be the right admin or co-owner for this server.

What will you do as this position - Constantly check for rule breakers, welcome newcomers and help any miner that is struggling in a certain area to a certain extent! Not everyone knows how to play minecraft so why not help them out. When I join a server the first thing i like to hear is welcome... Not from other miners but from owners or admins mods, etc. That lets me know that people care about not only the server but the people in it. I know some one would help me because of the welcome status i first get when i walk in the room (First impression) Last i checked not every server has this type of quality and i believe i could bring it to this one.

How can you benefit us - Im always or usually on 24/7, Most of the time i am advertising and helping the server out. With out people knowing no one would come. Then theres the first impression again. If other people go advertise about our server it would make us look even better than the threads in forums or such. I will do whatever it take to lead up to ure expectations, and respect for u and the server. I could go on and on, o how i would help this server and benefit. But the one thing a good server needs is organization. I believe i can bring that to you. Im always hear if you would need me, and i have to ill be ure right side handy women Posted Image

tbljj
    tbljj

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:07 AM

Ign:tbljj
Experience Of A Mod Or Admin:i Have Not Tried It Before But Im Up For A Challenge And U Would Be very Nice To people And Im Good At Lots Of wonderful Things
What Will I Do To Improve:i Would Disapline When People Need It.
I Will not Be On 24/7 Sorry But i will Try My Best

Please Choose Me Posted Image

Whats A Ign I Just Put My Username In LolPosted Image

Im sorry i cant tell u my name but I Am A Girl

My Time Zone is 12:06 Australia,nsw

Trixualz
    Trixualz

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

have you ever watched dragon ball Z or played a game of it?
how much out of 10 do you think you know: /10
btw the server is on and the hamachi is:
ID: DBC Server DBC
password: dragonblockc

Danqw
    Danqw

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

hi my Ing is Danqw
Age 12
Im co owner on 3 servers Moderator on 3 admin on 4 op 1

BrawlerAce_
  • Minecraft: BrawlerAce_
  • Xbox:....Nope.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

I don't know why I'm going here....
IGN: BrawlerAce_
DBZ Knowledge: 9.5/10
TIme Zone: Central Time (Don't know the abbreviation for it)

Why I want this position:
I always like going to find servers like these, which are just starting, so that I can help them and stuff. I try to help people as much as I can, and I'm experienced with mods and plugins. (even though most of the time, they aren't compatible) I would really like to help here, since there aren't many DBC servers, and I want to help with any server that has DBC.

What I will do as a staff member:
I'll welcome people and try to help them ("Why is King Kai a spacepod?" "That's a bug that will be fixed, etc.)
I would probably give people some free stuff, because I'm that type of person. I like getting stuff from admins/mods, and I would do that if I'm staff! I will also keep spammers/hackers out, and help maintain the server!

How I can help the server:
As said above, I can help maintain the server, and spread the word about it! Yeah, most of the stuff that could go here is above....

If you would make me staff, that would be really awesome! And if there's anything I need to add here, just tell me! Thanks!
_________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. Make a app template, please?

P.P.S. I watch plenty of DBZ (real DBZ, not Kai Posted Image), and I play many DBZ games, like Raging Blast 2, Budokai 3, Supersonic Warriors, etc.

P.P.P.S. Can you use the downloadable minecraft_server.jar from the website instead? Hamachi is annoying....
Posted Image
Why do I even have this signature? It's being added in 1.8...

Trixualz
    Trixualz

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

hi i did try and portforward my server but it wont work so i have to use hamachi :(

DrewPlaysMineCraft
  • Minecraft: calebbyrdsong6

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

I couldn't say I helped with a server before but you need experience for that and I think I can get that now, so I'll help with whatever is needed Posted Image (or try : P)I'm friendly when treated that way, love to  be interactive on servers, and  my IGN is calebbyrdsong6.to contact me, my Skype is drewgames961. Thanks for your time :)

Kibirli
    Kibirli

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

Is this server still on?

cadenw3456

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

hello!
IGN: cadenw34
what position: i just wnt to play on it XD
why: been looking for a DBC server for a long time

(but if you do need a staff member i work as a DEV for other servers)

evisawesome3
  • Minecraft: evisawesome

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

Position: I'd like to apply for moderator.

About me: I am a hard worker and I am very friendly and joking to everyone I meet. I love to play Minecraft and other games similar.My username is: evisawesome and my name in real life is Everett.

Experience: I have experience as moderator and admin, as I am a moderator on a popular server right now. I love the Dragon Block C mod and I have knowledge that will help keep the server under control and be able to teach newer players to obtain skills. I feel that there are never enough Dragon Block C servers and I would love to help nourish and encourage another one.
My DBC knowledge is a 9 out of 10 and I consider myself experienced at it. I can also build moderately well, but it's not my forte.

I think I could make the server a happy place and I feel with lots of work this server will be very successful
Thanks!
-evisawesome
Posted Image

DrewPlaysMineCraft
  • Minecraft: calebbyrdsong6

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:32 AM

View PostTrixualz, on 01 June 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Who would like to help me make a dragon block C server?
i have already set one up but need help building and other stuff.
comment if intersested and i will post the IP and tell you what time it will be on.
once i made it and have a few players i might set up a server which costs monthly which stays on 24/7
Can we have a quiz to determine the staff?(just a thought)

Zer0_Play

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:53 PM

I want :D

IGN: Zer0_Play

martin_plays

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:40 AM

IGN: martinplays
experience: i have been a mod before
position: mod
since it is summer break for me i have lots of free time i can be on the server very often
time zone:MTZ

maroyasha
  • Minecraft: maroyasha
  • Xbox:maroyasha

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:20 AM

View PostDrewPlaysMineCraft, on 19 June 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

Can we have a quiz to determine the staff?(just a thought)
I think a quiz would be a good idea. But I'm applying for basically just a Mod or Admin.

IGN: maroyasha
Activity On Minecraft: I just started playing again and I'm going about no less than 60 or 50 hours a week.
Time Zone: EST

I want this position cause I'd like to test my metal. It's been a while since I was a mod, and I wanna try and go for it again. I'm not one to favorite people either. I'm one of the mods people look out for. But I do have some leeway sometimes. But why I want it, is cause it's a DBC server! Who wouldn't want to rule the DBC Universe? I'm very knowledgeable on DBZ. As for the mod thing, I'm very helpful when It comes to things in minecraft. So I'd be glad to help!

MossyGuy32

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:26 AM

IGN: Bogiro

How often you play: When I go on my computer, I always go on minecraft and I'm usually on for at least 4-5 hours on school days and on weekends Im on for about half of the day. Now that it's summer, I'm on more time.

Why Do I Want This Position: I thought it would be cool if I finally got a chance to be an admin/mod/CoOwner in a server because I'd get a chance myself to help other players. I like to help and teach others. Teaching is my hobby (no, I'm not a teacher). I usually go on big, popular servers and when I ask a question to a staff member, they'll usually tell me to google it. I don't like that so I thought I'd like to join a small communitty server and I'd answer the questions directly. Also I'm a fan of the DBC mod.

What will you do as this position: At first, I want to build. I'm a pretty good builder and I'm not just saying that. I like creating stuff out of blocks c: it's so simple but so fun :D Then if I am given the honor to be admin/mod/CoOwner, then I will help beginners in any way I can. Answering questions, helping them build if they want (that's what I do in other servers), or maybe train them.

How can you benefit us: I would love to help build the server. I could make, say... giant statues of the Owners, castles, the cell games arena, Kame House, idk, mostly anything. But I'm not so good with making sculptures, just sayin'.

Please choose me. I'll help build ^^
~Bogiro

alexman124

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

Age- 14

Hi I would like to apply for staff I can help you with building, building is my priority, i am also very trustful please? :D