• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5.2] Mo' Ores! 12 New ores in Minecraft!

gems mining ingots diamonds radioactive ores loot

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zarickan
    Zarickan

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: fredemm

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

Mo' Ores.

Find more ores in Minecraft, craft more sets of tools and armor along with lots of new gems! All of this in my new and shiny mod!

Info:
This mod requires Minecraft Forge version 684 or above (Only tested with 684 and 713)

Legal Stuff:
All of this mod with the exception of code from the original Minecraft is copyrighted to Zarickan. It is free for personal use, you may NOT include this in any mod pack without my permission(Ask me if you wan't permission and you will most likely get it). You also may NOT redistribute my mod in any way, shape or form without my permission(Again ask me and you will most likely get it). If you wan't to you are more than welcome to do a mod spotlight on my mod, if you do that please send me a link and it will be added to this thread.

About the mod:
Mo' Ores adds in total 12 new ores the Minecraft, 10 of them are gems and can be crafted into armor and tools just like with diamonds. The other 2 drops shards which then have to be smelted into ingots before they can be used for any crafting. The 10 gems are from left to right on the picture(Jasper, Malachite, Rodolite, Sapphire, Ruby, Amber, Emerald, Garnet, Peridot and amethyst) the 2 ones to the far right are Plutonium and Uranium the ones that have to be smelted into ingots.
The mods adds to new recipes, Plutonium and Uranium apples. they are crafted with 4 ingots surrounding a normal apple. All the ores can be found from Y 16 and down in veins of up to 8 ores.

Screenshots:
LARGE IMAGE!
Spoiler:

Downloads and install:
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge Here.
2. Run Minecraft with Forge installed (So that it creates all the folders and stuff)
3. Navigate to you Minecraft directory(%appdata%\.minecraft\mods)
4. Place the Mo' Ores zip in there.
5. Play Minecraft with tons of new ores!

Downloads:
V 01.09 Here.
V 01.08 Here.

Changelog:
Fixed the ore drops [01.09]

FAQ & EAQ:
None Yet

Please remember to leave feedback for me like Is there anything broken OP or just need to be improved? spelling mistakes? please post below!
Is there anything you would like to see added to the mod:
Here's how:

Ore Name:
Drops:
Where its is found:
What can you do with it:
Texture ideas:

How to report a bug:
Java Version:
Minecraft Version:
Mod version:
Forge version:
And please link the log to.

Known Bugs:
When you mine the ores, the drop the ore instead of the gem [V 01.08 Only]

That concludes it all happy mining!

Register or log in to remove.

wasliebob
    wasliebob

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 904 posts
  • Minecraft: wasliebob

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

It is a nice mod but a lot ppl made mods like this.

Zarickan
    Zarickan

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: fredemm

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

View Postwasliebob, on 27 May 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

It is a nice mod but a lot ppl made mods like this.
Then what could i change or add to make it different? a suggestion would be nice!